Missouri Walmart erupts into chaos! Whirlstar!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
In Ferguson of all places. Yes, home of the late Michael Brown.

Brawlmart!

Chaos at the self-checkout as 25 customers start fighting, throwing poles and setting off fire extinguishers in dust-up that kicked off TWICE.

Chaos at the self-checkout as up to 25 customers start fighting

Chaos erupted on Tuesday night in the self-checkout area of a Walmart in Ferguson as up to 25 customers started fighting and setting off fire extinguishers in a rumpus which kicked off twice.

The brawls occurred shortly after a small incident which was handled internally without calling the police.
Footage filmed in the supermarket chain off West Florissant Avenue which is now viral shows huge numbers of people hitting, kicking and punching each other.

Objects are thrown as scraps break out and some of those involved are seen hitting each other with heavy-looking objects.
Shouting and swearing is heard throughout the video as the violent brawls continue.
The clip ends with the groups of people running out of the store after the fights seemingly ended.

According to Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall, there were between 10 and 25 people involved in the brawls.
Speaking to News 4, McCall said: 'I've seen some videos on social media, and it's disgraceful. I'm going to call it like it is.'
No arrests have been made.

Africa gonna Africa. :laughing0301:

Brawlmart!

Chaos at the self-checkout as 25 customers start fighting, throwing poles and setting off fire extinguishers in dust-up that kicked off TWICE.

Chaos erupted on Tuesday night in the self-checkout area of a Walmart in Ferguson as up to 25 customers started fighting and setting off fire extinguishers in a rumpus which kicked off twice.

The brawls occurred shortly after a small incident which was handled internally without calling the police.
Footage filmed in the supermarket chain off West Florissant Avenue which is now viral shows huge numbers of people hitting, kicking and punching each other.

Objects are thrown as scraps break out and some of those involved are seen hitting each other with heavy-looking objects.
Shouting and swearing is heard throughout the video as the violent brawls continue.
The clip ends with the groups of people running out of the store after the fights seemingly ended.

According to Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall, there were between 10 and 25 people involved in the brawls.
Speaking to News 4, McCall said: 'I've seen some videos on social media, and it's disgraceful. I'm going to call it like it is.'

Who was the racist in this altercation?

The problem is nothing will happen to these people. Assuming they are prosecuted at all they will receive a slap on the wrist and almost certainly no jail time. Start locking up this feral trash for a minimum of a year and these types of incidents will become far and few between.

Saw that on wshh this morning. Lol. Jim valvano said we need to laugh every day so I pull up wshh every morning with my coffee.

I notice THEY AIN'T WHITE!
Or Asian.
Or Mexican even!!

Fuck you HellMart for giving the scum of the earth a reason to slither out of their dank, dark, cesspools of slime and degredation and infect decent society!!!

1665713866028.png
1665713884728.png
1665713918131.png

1665713935364.png
1665713955588.png

1665713983106.png
1665714014620.png

I always assumed the fights on Jerry Springer were staged. It appears that WWE wannabes actually do exist outside of that show, in locations that could be frequented by kids, the elderly or disabled.

Scary.

The problem is nothing will happen to these people. Assuming they are prosecuted at all they will receive a slap on the wrist and almost certainly no jail time. Start locking up this feral trash for a minimum of a year and these types of incidents will become far and few between.
just take their welfare away

Brawlmart!

Their fighting actually looks pretty pathetic. They are nearly hurting themselves from the exercise they are obviously, normally lacking.

Forum List

Back