Mississippi Starting Running Back Kray Kylin Hill vows not to play this season unless state flag is changed & the confederate battle emblem is removed

Anyone not taking a knee is a white racist. No more demonizing black lives matter. if you don’t get it vote republican this November and get ready to be trounced

I don’t kneel for ANYONE or any reason. If that makes me a racist, I’ll wear the title with pride. I demonize everyone, regardless of their race, when they act like morons. NO Lives Matter. Never have and never will.

in November I’ll do what I always do... vote for whichever candidate is closest to my views and spend the rest of the day reloading ammunition in hopes of a true Revolution.
I bet everyone here thinks you are a racist. Not the other white racists but everyone else. So we know you wear the title with pride.

I bet everyone here thinks you are a racist. Not the other white racists but everyone else. So we know you wear the title with pride.

Racist, sexist, isolationist, nationalist, homophobe, anti-abortion, pro- death penalty Conservative... that’s me. I make no attempts to hide any of this.

He has the right to take a stand while sitting on the bench....

Racist, sexist, isolationist, nationalist, homophobe, anti-abortion, pro- death penalty Conservative... that’s me. I make no attempts to hide any of this.
Then why did you post what you posted Captain Obvious?

Leave your politics at home and play the game and maybe make the "Bigs" and live a life of luxury or don't play and end up working some job you hate and struggle all your life.

The choice is yours, pal.

Forum List

Back