Minnesota now violating the 1st Amendment.

There is really something wrong in Minnesota.

Journalists covering a protest in a Minneapolis suburb Friday night were forced on their stomachs by law enforcement, rounded up and were only released after having their face and press credentials photographed.

Police in Minnesota round up journalists covering protest, force them on the ground and take pictures of their faces

Now they are attacking journalists. I understand that they do not like this much coverage but sooner or later they are going to have to realize that people are no longer simply going to accept them violating people's rights.

Blame the Anti-fa/BLM types who put "press" on their protective gear while they are breaking shit.

How do we know these were actual journalists and not poseurs trying to cover their violent activities?

You ask to see their credentials........even then, you do not have to have them to record what is going on. If you see someone breaking the law you can arrest them.

A ham sandwich can get some form of "credentials".

Sure. So what is the point outside of intimidation?

Journalists covering a protest in a Minneapolis suburb Friday night were forced on their stomachs by law enforcement, rounded up and were only released after having their face and press credentials photographed.

Police in Minnesota round up journalists covering protest, force them on the ground and take pictures of their faces

Now they are attacking journalists. I understand that they do not like this much coverage but sooner or later they are going to have to realize that people are no longer simply going to accept them violating people's rights.

Blame the Anti-fa/BLM types who put "press" on their protective gear while they are breaking shit.

How do we know these were actual journalists and not poseurs trying to cover their violent activities?

You ask to see their credentials........even then, you do not have to have them to record what is going on. If you see someone breaking the law you can arrest them.

The point is the rioters have people wearing "press" as a instigation tactic. it's basically a win win situation for them police leave them alone they get to do their mayhem, police arrest them they get a bitching point.

Minnesota has always been a vanguard of communism in America.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
The police state at work.
The liberal police state at work.
Get it right, this area is and has been under full control of liberal policies for decades.
This is a lie.

For decades liberals have fought against rightwing authoritarianism and contempt for citizens’ rights and protected liberties at the ballot box and in the courts.
Bullshit. I live here numb nuts. Liberals rule MN and have for decades.

The point is the rioters have people wearing "press" as a instigation tactic. it's basically a win win situation for them police leave them alone they get to do their mayhem, police arrest them they get a bitching point.

You feel "we are watching you" is intimidating? Why is that?

Watching is one thing, provoking and then selectively editing is something else.

Watching is one thing, provoking and then selectively editing is something else.

When and if that happens here you can point it out.

Photographing them is a form of intimidation.

View attachment 481279

Every person who lives in a medium to large size town is photographed every time they board public transport every time they enter a store, every time they catch a cab, every time they use an ATM, every time they drive their car down a highway... if that intimidates you, you need to stay under your bed.
Its if at some time anything can be used against you. That is the issue. Modern surveillance and social media is an autocrat's wet dream.

Protestors intimidate police officers all of the time. They get in their face, call them names, record their faces, badges, names, doxx them etc.

More 'Peaceful Protests': Rioters Set Fires, Throw Molotov Cocktails, Chuck Glass Bottles at Cops

If you have credentials it gives you some cover and freedom of movement

if you are an ANTIFA leader managing the riot that could be a big advantage
Something tells me that after their arrest, these journalist were not feeling that "cover and freedom of movement" you speak of.
I dont know
If you have credentials it gives you some cover and freedom of movement

if you are an ANTIFA leader managing the riot that could be a big advantage
Something tells me that after their arrest, these journalist were not feeling that "cover and freedom of movement" you speak of.
the journalists were not arrested

Protestors intimidate police officers all of the time. They get in their face, call them names, record their faces, badges, names, doxx them etc.

All deemed perfectly legal outside of maybe the last.

It says the journalists were detained, not attacked. Police are allowed, by law, to temporarily detain any individual, regardless of occupation, for reasons of public order and security.

In no way did the police, or government, censor or curtail what the journalists wrote.

I am pro police.

But they don't have unfettered power.

1. I don't see where the journalists provoked them
2. Detaining isn't putting them on the ground.

If the journalists were doing something....then I get it. But this sounds over the top to me.

More 'Peaceful Protests': Rioters Set Fires, Throw Molotov Cocktails, Chuck Glass Bottles at Cops

What was edited?

What was edited?

Oh, please, the old "I throw something at the cops and only report when they come after me" trope that has happened over and over and over again.

And I noticed you didn't acknowledge the fact I gave evidence that rioters were posing as "press".

The local media makes me want to vomit on their coverage of "Remembering the life" of the little gangster in training.
They don't show reality however.
Saint Daunte.png

Forum List

Back