Millennials: The Dumbest Generation in History?

Doesnt matter , it worked out better in the long run. They ended up in a Charter school with smaller classes more one on one tutoring and graduated with high grades. Instead of being pushed aside and passed on after not learning anything all year.

I am sorry, but it is your job as a parent to ensure they are learning. The teacher informs you through grade reports, online grade books, etc. If you ignore them and abdicate your responsibility, why is it the fault of the teacher?

I had parents who would come to school at the end of the year and scream at me for telling them their child would not pass.They would say, "Why didn't you tell me?" Then I would show them the grade reports they have access to on a daily basis, the progress reports sent home every 4 1/2 weeks, the report cards for each grading period, and the emails I sent home. Usually, they shut up, tucked their tails between their legs ,and mumbled some minor apology and then disappeared.
I did my job. I put them in a Charter school. Public school sucks.

No. You abandoned your responsibility as a parent and blamed the school. Then you ran away so that you could reclaim your dignity.
Now why would I keep them in a school that they were struggling and not learning anything at? That is just dumb.

While in Charter school they also had the opportunity to take courses at our local college that counted toward their grades.
Lt McHale can't even acknowledge any problem exists in the public school systems. He thinks it's fine and dandy to just graduate any kid that is still breathing to the next level just to get him/her out the door.

You’ve got some serious OCD going on.

..... Most of them have not received proper educations which include actual knowledge of subjects (history, math, science) and critical thinking. .....

How do you know that?

I have observed the changes in public education curriculum over time. ....

Observed from where?

From the world and by my eyes, brain, perception and cognitive abilities.

In other words, you have no idea and Are just parroting stuff you read on the Internet.

..... Most of them have not received proper educations which include actual knowledge of subjects (history, math, science) and critical thinking. .....

How do you know that?

Observed from where?

In other words, you have no idea and Are just parroting stuff you read on the Internet.

IOW, you have not bothered to inform yourself regarding what is taught in schools, the rate at which functional illiterates are graduated from high schools, and declining math and reading proficiency skills.

But thanks for playing.

How do you know that?

Observed from where?

IOW, you have not bothered to inform yourself regarding what is taught in schools, the rate at which functional illiterates are graduated from high schools, and declining math and reading proficiency skills.

But thanks for playing.

I work in schools, dumbass. That’s how I know you are just talking out your ass and repeating shit you read on the Internet.

You’re still making no sense, dope.

See if you can make sense of this......

GO HOME ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and take all the imbecile Millennials with you !

buh bye now

You just say one stupid thing after another, don’t you? Take the millennials with you? You realize you’re talking about US citizens, right? Go sober up before you post again.

Observed from where?

But thanks for playing.

I work in schools, dumbass. That’s how I know you are just talking out your ass and repeating shit you read on the Internet.

Ah, so you have Stockholm Syndrome.

Two in my family once taught in public schools. When the emphasis shifted from learning to indoctrination each quit and moved into tutoring.

1. No discipline problems.
2. Students who wanted to learn.
3. No mandatory extra duties.
4. Parents interested in their children's progress.
5. Yes, at the bottom of the list of each, better pay though fewer benefits.

Observed from where?

But thanks for playing.

Ah, so you have Stockholm Syndrome.

Ah, so you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.

And yet its their generation who is BUILDING the iPhone.

Except we need to import people to build those iPhones in this generation. We have to bring in 85,000 tech workers a year because our educational system turns out millennials with "relevant" Underwater Basket Weaving degrees instead of STEM degrees.

Oh, so the Chinese teachers that I attended graduate school with were lying?

Could be, or more likely you completely misunderstood what they were saying. Either way, your overdramatized comments were wrong.

Oh, yeah that's right! I misunderstood for an entire semester of graduate school.....

Longer than that, it seems.

You bitch at people who don't understand the educational system yet make categorical statements about it, but here you are doing the same thing.

Why is it that you pick and choose your statements based on whether you agree or not, instead of what is actually true?

YOU made a statement that was untrue.

A statement made to me by a Chinese graduate student is untrue? Based on what? Your fucked up opinion?

Forum List

Back