Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romne

That should teach you a valuable lesson about your CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood. It should, but it won't.

Hey dumbass show me one post where I steadfastly supported Romney. Many times I posted that he was a piss-poor candidate and not my first choice.

Never confuse supporting the lesser of two evils as being indicative of a person's political ideology.

I defy you to show me any post where I indicate that I am a CON$ervoFascist as you put it.

A vote is an indication of a person's preference. No doubt I preferred Romney but I was by no means an avid supporter.

I'll wait. I'll even make it easier for you. Go back one day and show me a post where I demonstrated any sense of loss over the outcome. You will find a post by me where I say that I was not the least bit surprised, asshole.

Think before you type.
It didn't!

I'll take that as an admission that you failed miserably in trying to label me just as you consistently failed trying to debate me on various issues over the past few months. You're not nearly a third as "bright" as you give yourself credit for.

Last edited:
The Duffel Blog is an American military news satire organization. It is an entertainment website featuring satirical articles reporting on US military news. The blog has more than 18,000 fans on Facebook and about 1,800 Twitter followers

Dupe...:cool:

BSBSBS. You liberals always say that. When you're exposed for doing something awful, you claim it was a joke!!! It's not working.

I have to bump this for those "across the aisle". Now of all people I am being called a liberal. :lol: I wonder what jillian would think now that I am a liberal like herself? :clap2:

This dude needs some friends. He's desperate for some camaraderie.

Jillian, he's reaching out to you. Isn't it cute!

BSBSBS. You liberals always say that. When you're exposed for doing something awful, you claim it was a joke!!! It's not working.

I have to bump this for those "across the aisle". Now of all people I am being called a liberal. :lol: I wonder what jillian would think now that I am a liberal like herself? :clap2:

Hey stupid ass that was sarcasm about jillian. Your comment is priceless as well. The guy that both sides laugh at trying to make a statement regarding another poster. If I had to name the biggest loser here, your name is at the top of the list. However I digress since I watched many people tell you that as recently as yesterday.

Hey dumbass show me one post where I steadfastly supported Romney. Many times I posted that he was a piss-poor candidate and not my first choice.

Never confuse supporting the lesser of two evils as being indicative of a person's political ideology.

I defy you to show me any post where I indicate that I am a CON$ervoFascist as you put it.

A vote is an indication of a person's preference. No doubt I preferred Romney but I was by no means an avid supporter.

I'll wait. I'll even make it easier for you. Go back one day and show me a post where I demonstrated any sense of loss over the outcome. You will find a post by me where I say that I was not the least bit surprised, asshole.

Think before you type.
It didn't!

I'll take that as an admission that you failed miserably in trying to label me just as you consistently failed trying to debate me on various issues over the past few months. You're not nearly a third as "bright" as you give yourself credit for.
How can one debate someone who can't even follow a conversation?

My post had nothing to do with your support or lack there of for Bishop Willard. The point was, all you had to do was vary ever so slightly from your CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood's dogma and they will throw you under the "Liberal" bus in a heartbeat. That was the valuable lesson, you didn't learn, from your side branding you a Lib!

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

Last edited:

Hey stupid ass that was sarcasm about jillian. Your comment is priceless as well. The guy that both sides laugh at trying to make a statement regarding another poster. If I had to name the biggest loser here, your name is at the top of the list. However I digress since I watched many people tell you that as recently as yesterday.

It was sarcasm? D'oh! I did it again! I can NEVER get the sarcasm!

Say what? Both sides laugh at me? What are you doing, trying to make me cry?

It didn't!

My post had nothing to do with your support or lack there of for Bishop Willard. The point was, all you had to do was vary ever so slightly from your CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood's dogma and they will throw you under the "Liberal" bus in a heartbeat. That was the valuable lesson, you didn't learn, of your side branding you a Lib!

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

"My side"? One person said it. It wasn't even the first time that I was accused here of not being a neocon. Guess why? Because I'm not...posted it a few times. I see myself as Fiscally Conservative/Moderate and Socially Moderate.

So label me whatever you wish but Liberal is one thing I am not. As for as being thrown under the bus...I don't really care much what anyone here thinks of me. As Popeye said, "I am what I am" and I'm comforable in my own skin as well.

I march to the beat of my own drummer.

As to the election results...I preferred Romney but I can live with Obama. Four years is not a lifetime and if he governs like the first four I have a feeling many of his supporters just might actually wake up and realize he's all rhetoric and no action.

Any other post election bases we need to cover?

Last edited:
As long as we are discussing you.....or discussing your relationship to other anonymous posters here......you are all in. You are a lonely gossip. Had you pegged on day one.

My post had nothing to do with your support or lack there of for Bishop Willard. The point was, all you had to do was vary ever so slightly from your CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood's dogma and they will throw you under the "Liberal" bus in a heartbeat. That was the valuable lesson, you didn't learn, of your side branding you a Lib!

- John Roper

"My side"? One person said it. It wasn't even the first time that I was accused here of not being a neocon. Guess why? Because I'm not...posted it a few times. I see myself as Fiscally Conservative/Moderate and Socially Moderate.

So label me whatever you wish but Liberal is one thing I am not. As for as being thrown under the bus...I don't really care much what anyone here thinks of me. As Popeye said, "I am what I am" and I'm comforable in my own skin as well.

As to the election results...I preferred Romney but I can live with Obama. Four years is not a lifetime and if he governs like the first four I have a feeling many of his supporters just might actually wake up and realize he's all rhetoric and no action.

You still don't get it! To your CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood there is no such thing as a "Moderate." A Fiscally CON$ervative/Moderate Socially Moderate is a Liberal/Leftist/Democrat. A person is only an individual if they conform 100% to the CON$ervoFascist dogma. Any deviation, no matter how slight, brands you as a Liberal.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

June 25, 2010
RUSH: Now, that's fine and dandy, but moderates are liberals without the guts to say so. Moderates are a bunch of liberals who think they're smarter than everybody else, more tolerant than everybody else and less judgmental than everybody else, and more open-minded than everybody else.

- John Roper

You still don't get it! To your CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood there is no such thing as a "Moderate." A Fiscally CON$ervative/Moderate Socially Moderate is a Liberal/Leftist/Democrat. A person is only an individual if they conform 100% to the CON$ervoFascist dogma. Any deviation, no matter how slight, brands you as a Liberal.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

June 25, 2010
RUSH: Now, that's fine and dandy, but moderates are liberals without the guts to say so. Moderates are a bunch of liberals who think they're smarter than everybody else, more tolerant than everybody else and less judgmental than everybody else, and more open-minded than everybody else.

Then they can call me what they like. Those tests on the "net" that we've all seen and taken that's supposed to indicate party affiliation always comes up Libertarian for me...so like I said, I vote with my head and who I feel is the best choice.

Lots of things I didn't like about Romney but on fiscal issues I think we might have been able to get bipartisan compromise. I don't think Obama will be able to do it. Partly because of Boehner, partly because he's stubborn and partly because he doesn't want to.

He wants it his way or no way but I'm sure a case can be made against Republicans for the same reason.

May 12, 2008

June 25, 2010

Then they can call me what they like. Those tests on the "net" that we've all seen and taken that's supposed to indicate party affiliation always comes up Libertarian for me...so like I said, I vote with my head and who I feel is the best choice.

Lots of things I didn't like about Romney but on fiscal issues I think we might have been able to get bipartisan compromise. I don't think Obama will be able to do it. Partly because of Boehner, partly because he's stubborn and partly because he doesn't want to.

He wants it his way or no way but I'm sure a case can be made against Republicans for the same reason.
Funny thing is those same tests also say I'm a Libertarian, and there is very little I agree with Libertarians on! I suspect those "tests" are designed to recrute more Libertarians.

May 12, 2008

June 25, 2010

Funny thing is those same tests also say I'm a Libertarian, and there is very little I agree with Libertarians on! I suspect those "tests" are designed to recrute more Libertarians.

That thought crossed my mind as well. They usually appear on sites linked to Libertarian sites so it wouldn't surprise me.

Obama won. Stop making excuses. Excuses just keep us from dealing with reality.[/QUOTE

Reality is using Keynesian Economics that has never had a long term positive effect on any economy. However, from day one Obama continues to believe it will work.

The following is the least complicated explanation of Keynesian Economics:
Austrian Economics is the oldest school of economics in recorded history. For awhile now it has been eclipsed by Keynesian Economics. When the 2008 financial crisis hit, there was a resurgence of interest because it was primarily Austrian-school economists who had predicted the event with uncanny accuracy. People wondered, "How did these guys know when so many others did not?"
ClearSay.net - Economics for Dummies You need to read the entire link.
Further reading :Obamanomics: Economics For Dummies - Forbes
http://www.thomaspalley.com/docs/articles/international_markets/european_monetary_union.pdf

Forum List

Back