militants vow conquor rome and slit catholics throats

I wonder when the Muslims apologize for the murder of the Italian nun that was reported on "Drudge"?

Oh, and this isn't an isolated incident. Clergy are regularly attacked by Muslims in that region of Africa.
But it's Africa...shitloads of civil strife abound :/

But it's Africa...shitloads of civil strife abound :/

Enjoy your yuk. Here was a woman, giving her life to those children that were victims of genocide. Then along comes a male that decides she no longer should live, in 'gods name.' So they shoot her, an old woman, doing good for children.

You applaud that or give humor to those that do.

The rest of us, will pray for the children that will no longer have her help, and will die.

Enjoy your yuk. Here was a woman, giving her life to those children that were victims of genocide. Then along comes a male that decides she no longer should live, in 'gods name.' So they shoot her, an old woman, doing good for children.

The rest of us, will pray for the children that will no longer have her help, and will die.
What are you going on about for? I was being sincere. Africa contains too much civil strife. Would you like me to be more kosher or something?

What are you going on about for? I was being sincere. Africa contains too much civil strife. Would you like me to be more kosher or something?
Not kosher, just honorable.

Along comes a male--------????

Third, you really haven't tried to learn a thing about Islam have you? Where mulsims are a minority, they practice Meccan Islam, the calm and peaceful face which Mohammed taught should be presented to the world when not in a position of power. Where muslims take the majority, they practice Medina Islam which is the extremely violent and uncompromising form of the religion.

Do you have a link to a source for this? I gave up reading about Islam more than a year ago, but I read many, many, sources for almost two years and I've never heard of "Meccan" and "Medina" Islam.

Islam is not just a religion. It's a war based political philosophy couched in religious terms. The most ironic aspect of liberals defense of Islam is that it is EXACTLY that they decry in what they see as George W. Bush and the neocons evil goals. To take over the world.

It's not just the "radicals" and "extremists" who think that way. Sure, there are a billion Muslims in the world and the vast majority of them are nice people who just want to live nice lives. But that's basic human nature. Most people a good, kind, and caring. Most people would never hurt anybody. But Islam appeals to the minority of people who are selfish, egotistical, and sadistic. It was invented for them.

Muhammad was a genius who saw this new religion called Christianity, and he saw how he could use the stupidity of the masses, and their need for a belief in a God and an afterlife, to do whatever he wanted. And it worked. There are now more than a billion people who believe that bullshit.

The vast majority of those billion plus people are peaceful in spite of Islam. Not because of it.

"We tell the worshipper of the cross (the Pope) that you and the West will be defeated, as is the case in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya," said a Web statement by the Mujahideen Shura Council.

"We shall break the cross and spill the wine ... God will (help) Muslims to conquer Rome ... (May) God enable us to slit their throats, and make their money and descendants the bounty of the mujahideen," said the statement, posted on Sunday on an Internet site often used by al Qaeda and other militant groups.

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of these dorks telling us what they are GOING to do. Why don't they just come over and try it? We'd kick their sorry asses.:flameth:

Probably the same impact western society has had on Iraq with 40,000 civilian deaths since the invasion fo Iraq. I'm talking more every day life/culturally. Islam has had no impact on my every day life. I can read what I like, eat what I like, pray or not pray...No western civilisation (including Europe) has had any tangible negative affects of Islam in their every day life. Islam is only militant in the ME and parts of the former Soviet Republic, and even small parts of India. Outsida that, nada. Sure, it has made Westerners more aware of them, and there has been the odd attack (in London, the Cole and 9-11), but they would argue (especially Bin Laden) that it is a direct result of Western influence in their part of the world. I believe that if the west hadn't/wasn't propping up the likes of Saudi Arabia 9-11 would never have happened. No, Islam has had minimal impact on the west culturally. The Chicken Little crowd tend to take the extremists in any cause and treat them as the norm. AQ et al are not the norm.

I --ME ---MY. That outta be the liberal campaign slogan. Such selfishness oughta get you a special place of your OWN somewhere.

Dr Grump said:
Probably the same impact western society has had on Iraq with 40,000 civilian deaths since the invasion fo Iraq. I'm talking more every day life/culturally. Islam has had no impact on my every day life. I can read what I like, eat what I like, pray or not pray...No western civilisation (including Europe) has had any tangible negative affects of Islam in their every day life. Islam is only militant in the ME and parts of the former Soviet Republic, and even small parts of India. Outsida that, nada. Sure, it has made Westerners more aware of them, and there has been the odd attack (in London, the Cole and 9-11), but they would argue (especially Bin Laden) that it is a direct result of Western influence in their part of the world. I believe that if the west hadn't/wasn't propping up the likes of Saudi Arabia 9-11 would never have happened. No, Islam has had minimal impact on the west culturally. The Chicken Little crowd tend to take the extremists in any cause and treat them as the norm. AQ et al are not the norm.

Uh huh:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/5362052.stm

Reid heckled during Muslim speech
Two hecklers interrupted the speech and were led away from the event
Home Secretary John Reid has been heckled during a speech about targeting potential Muslim extremists.

He was interrupted by activist Abu Izzadeen, who said he was "furious" about "state terrorism by British police".

In his speech, Mr Reid asked Muslim parents to keep a close eye on their children and act if they suspected they were being radicalised by extremists.

It was his first speech to a Muslim audience since becoming home secretary.

ABU IZZADEEN
Also known as Omar or Trevor Brooks
Ex-member of now-banned al-Ghurabaa group
Investigated over comments made in BBC interview post-7/7
Said in that interview UK should have accepted "ceasefire" offer from Osama bin Laden

The protester, also known as Omar Brooks, denies being a member of the banned al-Ghurabaa group.

He accused the minister of being an "enemy" of Islam before he was led from the building by police and stewards.

Respect MP George Galloway, in an open letter to Mr Reid written on Wednesday afternoon, asked how such a "well-known extremist... was allowed within punching distance of the British home secretary".

A Home Office spokesman said that, while Mr Izzadeen was not invited to the meeting, it was
"in the nature of an open community meeting... that some people who were not invited ended up attending.

"There was no question of the home secretary's safety being compromised at any time."​
Sounds much like an attempt to dialog and be more inclusive, instead of profiling.

A second heckler, who also interrupted Mr Reid's speech, was ejected a few minutes after Mr Izzadeen.

During his time in Leytonstone, east London, which also involved a visit to a mosque, Mr Reid said community and religious leaders could play a key role in the fight against terrorism.

The home secretary said "our fight is not with Muslims generally".

Instead, he said, there was a "struggle against extremism". :rolleyes:

And, warning that terrorist fanatics sought to influence youngsters, he said:
"There is no nice way of saying this.

"These fanatics are looking to groom and brainwash children, including your children, for suicide bombings, grooming them to kill themselves in order to murder others."​

Following the speech, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair said it was "extraordinarily difficult" to clamp down on Islamic extremism without offending large groups of Muslims.

Speaking on BBC Radio Five Live's Simon Mayo programme, he said:
"I have seen the incident, I think it isn't at all pleasant.

"But at the moment no law has been broken by that protester, and I think one of the most difficult jobs the police have is this line between free speech and abuse."​

Mr Reid later described the hecklers as "unrepresentative" of the Muslim community.

Speaking on Channel 4 News, he added:
"If they are trying to shout me down, imagine what they are doing to the vast majority of Muslims in their community."​

But Massoud Shadjareh, who chairs the Islamic Human Rights Commission, said Mr Reid's demands were
"unrealistic and not demanded from any other community".​
Really? Checked out Bill Cosby or Juan Williams lately?

He said he government, whose policies he said played a "substantial role" in radicalising people, "needs to come out of this state of denial, stop pointing fingers at others and instead recognise the root causes and its own responsibility".

Shadow attorney general Dominic Grieve said the home secretary should realise Muslim extremism was not a problem just for the Muslim community, but "for all of us".

The speech came weeks after some Muslim leaders expressed concerns about the UK's foreign policy and called for it to be changed, in a letter which Mr Reid then called a "dreadful misjudgement".
And this sounds much like the statement's made against the Pope. Like it's their fault that they are proven correct, before the ink dries as it were.

another nod:http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1054293

Renewed violence in France's tinderbox suburbs
Reuters
Thursday, September 21, 2006 02:02 IST

PARIS: A policeman was in hospital with serious head injuries on Wednesday after youths attacked him and a colleague in an assault that renewed fears about violence and crime in France's tinderbox suburbs.

The police captain suffered a double fracture of the skull and almost lost an eye after he and his driver were lured into a trap and assaulted in the Corbeil-Essonnes suburb south of the capital, said a police union official.

Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy was to visit the officer in hospital after meeting senior staff to discuss the attack, which came the same day as a leaked report by a top government official that warned of soaring crime in his area.

“I will do everything to find those responsible. We will find them, one by one. Not one of them will remain unpunished,” Sarkozy told reporters, condemning Tuesday's late night attack as “a veritable lynching”.

He said 300 extra officers would be sent to the gritty Seine-Saint-Denis department that has been at the centre of law and order concerns.

David Barbas, national secretary of the SNOP police union, said the officers were stoned while driving in an unmarked car.

“They got out to see who had done it when about 20 youths set upon them,” he said.

“The captain suffered a double fracture of the skull. He was operated on. His life is no longer in danger and they saved his eye,” he added, but would need further surgery.

Recent crime figures reported a sharp rise in violence, including attacks on police.

The head of France's crime statistics body said that was in part due to Sarkozy's decision to order police back into tough neighbourhoods since the right won power in 2002.

Police have a difficult relationship with youths in many poor neighbourhoods and fought pitched battles with rioters during three weeks of disturbances last year.

Oh, who could have done such a thing?

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...ots&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3&client=firefox-a

So there is the odd example? How many Britains were affected by Reid being heckled? How many radical Islamists have affected the everyday life of a Britain? Are there more radical Western-hating Islamists in Britain, or more run-of-the-mill murderers?

The second link is about police getting beat up in Paris slums. Happens all the time in Britain and other slums around the world - and guess what? Most of those doing the assaulting are disinfranchised youth. Their religion and ethnicity has little or nothing to do with anything....

So there is the odd example? How many Britains were affected by Reid being heckled? How many radical Islamists have affected the everyday life of a Britain? Are there more radical Western-hating Islamists in Britain, or more run-of-the-mill murderers?

The second link is about police getting beat up in Paris slums. Happens all the time in Britain and other slums around the world - and guess what? Most of those doing the assaulting are disinfranchised youth. Their religion and ethnicity has little or nothing to do with anything....

Disinfranchised youth :puke:

Get a real argument--this one is bogus and you use it for every problem in the world (that isn't Bushs' fault of course).

Disinfranchised youth :puke:

Get a real argument--this one is bogus and you use it for every problem in the world (that isn't Bushs' fault of course).

Ok, whatever you want to call it - Youth being arseholes or needing to grow up. What I do know is that blaming it on radical Islam is also a crock...

uh huh. You bother with the second link, harkins back to earlier this year. Those policemen were lured there...

Ok, whatever you want to call it - Youth being arseholes or needing to grow up. What I do know is that blaming it on radical Islam is also a crock...

I think you dismiss this without realizing the obvious. France is the canary of Europe: it is always the first to fall in war. What Paris is experiencing now is a slow motion Blitzkrieg, which means that we are experiencing the middle of the first chapter of WW3.

Youth being "arseholes or needing to grow up" can be managed in several ways. Teaching them to hate and kill someone other than "his own kind" works only for "his own kind". How about we teach all the "disinfranchised" youth of America to kill Arabs to sort of balance it all out?

Youth being "arseholes or needing to grow up" can be managed in several ways. Teaching them to hate and kill someone other than "his own kind" works only for "his own kind". How about we teach all the "disinfranchised" youth of America to kill Arabs to sort of balance it all out?

You actually have a good point. Since this is WW3 we need to treat it that way, and adopt the Israeli model of requiring all 18 year olds to serve in the military for at least two years, during that time they'd get basic training, then work behind the lines doing most of the stuff that Haliburton now does, such as supply and support. After the first year the'd get the equivalent of 6 months college acedemics per year, up to 2 years total, as well as tuition support at the end of their stint. We would then take the best and brightest volenteers from that group to serve active duty.

You actually have a good point. Since this is WW3 we need to treat it that way, and adopt the Israeli model of requiring all 18 year olds to serve in the military for at least two years, during that time they'd get basic training, then work behind the lines doing most of the stuff that Haliburton now does, such as supply and support. After the first year the'd get the equivalent of 6 months college acedemics per year, up to 2 years total, as well as tuition support at the end of their stint. We would then take the best and brightest volenteers from that group to serve active duty.

Unfortunately the teaching would have to be done undercover as to not subject the process to the scrutiny of liberals, ACLU, etc. who are too evil to understand the neccesity of any kind of REAL learning.

Forum List

Back