Militant Ball Kicker Lesbian, Megan Rapinoe, Blames Lack of God for Her Career Ending Injury

She was a decent soccer player for a woman. Like with all athletes I could care less about your politics, opinions, or sexual orientation. I watch you to be entertained, so shut your pie hole and entertain me.

That's cock envy on steroids. The poor thing is going to leave this earth with a closet full of rubber dicks.... that's so sad.

343ef3bd05901a7c.jpg

Thank you for letting us know how far her brain train doesn't travel right now.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes, even though she doesn't believe in God right now, I still included her in the closing of my message. :) :) :)

It's obviously a throwaway comment that Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters probably picked up and spun to a blog that calls itself "twitchy" which picked up for it's apparent religious spin. It's much ado about nothing when you boil it down.

She was a decent soccer player for a woman. Like with all athletes I could care less about your politics, opinions, or sexual orientation. I watch you to be entertained, so shut your pie hole and entertain me.
They were all great women ball kickers, unless they had to match up with a squad of under-15 yr old boys. LOL!!

It's obviously a throwaway comment that Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters probably picked up and spun to a blog that calls itself "twitchy" which picked up for it's apparent religious spin. It's much ado about nothing when you boil it down.
Yeah, but it’s still fun to pile on a truly despicable shit stain like her.

She's going to go down as one of the most successful female footballers from the most successful team in women's football. You salty haters lose. Like always. 😄

Forum List

Back