Mike Pence, Cigarette Truther

I can't wait for their Ted Talk speeches.

Don Trump: why California doesn't have a drought

Followed by Pence: Cigarettes are harmless

There is a thread on this somewhere....just sayin

Sassy this just proves that they get talking points distributed to them... No original thought at all...
Except there isn't another thread about it.

Here this is for you:
c26e4bbbfb70e6229cffb1bf9ddf2b9b.jpg

You fucking moron their is no link for 2nd hade smoke it already has been proven by the surgeon General last year.

It was a facade by the smoking Nazis..

Just like Gruber on bozo care
Are you drunk?

Text from article written by Mike Pence, where he says smoking is harmless:
Mike Pence for Congress

I am not saying it's harmless but I read the report last year from the surgeon general saying their was no link for 2nd hand smoke
What report is that?

I posted it here last year..I really don't feel like finding it..Google it...
I tried. Every link has the surgeon general warning of the dangers of second hand smoke.

Ok just got back from the store here it is

Study Finds No Link Between Secondhand Smoke And Cancer
Largee-scale study found no clear link between secondhand smoke and lung cancer, undercutting the premise of years of litigation including a Florida case that yielded a $350 million settlement.

The article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute details a study of 76,000 women over more than a decade, which found the usual link between smoking and cancer. Lung cancer was 13 times more common in current smokers, and four times more common in former smokers, than in non-smokers.

This man is insane. He's a religious nutjob, supports discrimination, is a champion of the failed war on drugs, and has surrendered his principals to hitch himself to the most liberal candidate in modern GOP history. And now we find out he thinks cigarettes are perfectly okay?

“Pence clarified that he wrote that there was no causal link medically identifying smoking as causing lung cancer.”

I was happy that Trump won the primary because it means we dodged the bullet of lunatic conservative Lyin' Ted, but what is Trump doing? Him and Pence can't POSSIBLY have the slightest respect for each other. Did Trump bend the knee for the establishment?

You fucking moron their is no link for 2nd hade smoke it already has been proven by the surgeon General last year.

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress
Lol, coming from someone thinking an old man showering with little girls is normal. In my world that will get you killed faster than smoking. Now come back when you have some credibility.

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress

I am not saying it's harmless but I read the report last year from the surgeon general saying their was no link for 2nd hand smoke
What report is that?

I tried. Every link has the surgeon general warning of the dangers of second hand smoke.

Largee-scale study found no clear link between secondhand smoke and lung cancer, undercutting the premise of years of litigation including a Florida case that yielded a $350 million settlement.

The article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute details a study of 76,000 women over more than a decade, which found the usual link between smoking and cancer. Lung cancer was 13 times more common in current smokers, and four times more common in former smokers, than in non-smokers.
Nothing from the surgeon general, and this from your link:

Previous cancer studies have had mixed results, the researchers said, although the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still calculate secondhand smoke is responsible for 46,000 heart disease deaths and 3,400 deaths from cancer a year. The problem is many studies showing the strongest association between secondhand smoke and cancer werecase-control studies that can suffer from “recall bias,” or the tendency of people with a disease that can be blamed on a past exposure t0 be more likely to recall it.

Among the 76,000 study participants, however, only 4,000 reported no exposure to passive smoke, making it difficult to “tease out a difference” showing a connection, as one researcher said.

And also,

The study doesn’t cover the many other ill effects of breathing somebody else’s cigarette smoke, of course, which include asthma and possibly cardio-pulmonary disease. I called Gerard Silvestri of the Medical University of South Carolina and member of the National Cancer Institute’s Screening and Prevention Board, and he said the study merely confirms what many researchers already believed.

“What this study basically showed is what people kind of knew already: At low passive exposures the risk is not that great,” he said. “While that’s good news, it shouldn’t stop anyone from saying, “I don’t want to be a in a bar or any place else with someone who is smoking.”

So it seems until further notice second hand smoke is still pretty damn bad.

This man is insane. He's a religious nutjob, supports discrimination, is a champion of the failed war on drugs, and has surrendered his principals to hitch himself to the most liberal candidate in modern GOP history. And now we find out he thinks cigarettes are perfectly okay?

“Pence clarified that he wrote that there was no causal link medically identifying smoking as causing lung cancer.”

I was happy that Trump won the primary because it means we dodged the bullet of lunatic conservative Lyin' Ted, but what is Trump doing? Him and Pence can't POSSIBLY have the slightest respect for each other. Did Trump bend the knee for the establishment?

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress
Lol, coming from someone thinking an old man showering with little girls is normal. In my world that will get you killed faster than smoking. Now come back when you have some credibility.
Wow you're a fucking loon :cuckoo:

What report is that?

Nothing from the surgeon general, and this from your link:

Previous cancer studies have had mixed results, the researchers said, although the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still calculate secondhand smoke is responsible for 46,000 heart disease deaths and 3,400 deaths from cancer a year. The problem is many studies showing the strongest association between secondhand smoke and cancer werecase-control studies that can suffer from “recall bias,” or the tendency of people with a disease that can be blamed on a past exposure t0 be more likely to recall it.

Among the 76,000 study participants, however, only 4,000 reported no exposure to passive smoke, making it difficult to “tease out a difference” showing a connection, as one researcher said.

And also,

The study doesn’t cover the many other ill effects of breathing somebody else’s cigarette smoke, of course, which include asthma and possibly cardio-pulmonary disease. I called Gerard Silvestri of the Medical University of South Carolina and member of the National Cancer Institute’s Screening and Prevention Board, and he said the study merely confirms what many researchers already believed.

“What this study basically showed is what people kind of knew already: At low passive exposures the risk is not that great,” he said. “While that’s good news, it shouldn’t stop anyone from saying, “I don’t want to be a in a bar or any place else with someone who is smoking.”

So it seems until further notice second hand smoke is still pretty damn bad.

include asthma and possibly cardio-pulmonary disease.

I agree with that point I never smoked around my dad or cousin..

But it is common sense, the laws were not designed on strict science..it was more about society then facts.

People who don't smoke don't want to breath it while their eating or what ever and I respect that..I didn't need a law on no fact science

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress
Oh, so you are against Obama making it okay for boys to use the girls locker rooms in all public schools? If they don't obey, their federal funding gets cut. Be careful how you answer.

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress
Oh, so you are against Obama making it okay for boys to use the girls locker rooms in all public schools? If they don't obey, their federal funding gets cut. Be careful how you answer.
You're all over the place. Put the bottle down and go take a break.

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress
Just answer the damn question.

Are you drunk?

Mike Pence for Congress
Just answer the damn question.

Damn dude

b5e34d7d89b50b0286308005f1244253.jpg

All students ought to surrender their principals.

On principle, of course. And so they can run in the hallways.

Still 10x better than Hillary and the poor slob she chooses.

Forum List

Back