Mike Pence Calls Out Kamala Harris

He's actually showing some redemption here.

You mean standing up for the constitution without interpretation just like he did on Jan 6, 2020?

You mean standing up for the constitution without interpretation just like he did on Jan 6, 2020?
He has been in politics long enough to know what Progs are. He knows the central government and the security state around it. It came to his beliefs and the courage to speak up at that time. He did not. Not an easy thing to do. If he is genuine and not a deep state person himself.

He has been in politics long enough to know what Progs are. He knows the central government and the security state around it. It came to his beliefs and the courage to speak up at that time. He did not. Not an easy thing to do. If he is genuine and not a deep state person himself.
All long term politician are deep state or friends with deep state. He did not speak up, but when he had to choose to go with friends or go with the constitution, he went with the constitution. I have always gone with people who get it right in a pinch even if usually go along to get along in general.

How was he standing up for the constitution?
Doing exactly what he did instead of jumping in abstractly, to reject the lawful, legal electors and the transfer of powers as his part was was written, not how Donnie wanted.

Doing exactly what he did instead of jumping in abstractly, to reject the lawful, legal electors and the transfer of powers as his part was was written, not how Donnie wanted.

I like you and everything, but I think you're just a tad bit confused.

All long term politician are deep state or friends with deep state. He did not speak up, but when he had to choose to go with friends or go with the constitution, he went with the constitution. I have always gone with people who get it right in a pinch even if usually go along to get along in general.
I do not believe a Prog like Kamala will be so forthright in a questionable result. Even in 2016 there was a good amount of the political class not wanting Trump put into office and it got nasty and there was violence in parts of the nation. With some Prog politicians and famous people talking violence. Which by today's standards is an Insurrection and should be charged with terrorism.

He's actually showing some redemption here.

Pence is a total dumbass. First, he very well hints at who the leaker was, and it wasn't someone on the left. "Have the courage to stand by their convictions". There you go, the entire purpose of the leak, to force those judges to stand by their convictions.

But the part that is really comical, 62 million people. Are you shitting me? You mean this nation could support an additional 62 million people? Hell, if that is the case then why the hell the need to build a wall to keep a few million out? I mean do Republicans even think things through? Probably half of the 62 million would have been destined for a life in poverty, can you imagine the increased burden on things like food stamps and Medicaid? What about public education-- I mean just a back of the envelope calculation and I am estimating your property taxes would have to be at least 25% higher, and tack on a couple extra points to the sales tax in your state while you are at it. And you can damn sure forget about all those income tax cuts you have gotten over the last few decades.

The real funny part, not ten million of the 62 million number would have ended up being Republican. Most of that 62 million would have grown up on welfare, dependent on the government for much of their support, and God only knows what kind of parents they would have had considered they didn't want them to start with. Pence is an utter fool. I first class fool. Had those 62 million been born his ass would be is some deep shit. His political campaign paid his mortage back in the day, suffice it to say his ass would probably be homeless, living under a bridge, and approaching your car for some beer money as you wait at an intersection.

Mike still proudly wears his chastity cage his wife got him.
I have been married to my wife for 39 years. She is the only woman I have ever been with. You have something to say about that, speak up! That is the way it is supposed to work!

Of course you probably cheat with men other than your husband!

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole truth about Pence is *He Doesn't Matter*.
2. Bashing the VP who took his place is comical, and from one VEG, to Another VEG.
3. Its too funny to watch tho.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back