Mike Pence calls effort to overturn election Un-American

Mike pence had a constitutional right to sign his name 1/6 to send the election back to the states. By saying that would overturn the election, pence admits the election result is fraud that the state audits would find.

Mike pence essentially admits the election was stolen.

That is the only way to interpret his comment.

If he sent the election back to the state legislatures

WHO VOTED NOT TO CERTIFY

They would overturn the election because the election of traitor Joe was total fraud and Mike pence knew that.
Oh...and you are a Liar.

And then the pro-trump cult called him a "Traitor." Pence stood up for the Constitution. They stood up for a Treasonous Loser.
Trump supporters are so delusionally brain washed by Trump, that they would literally let Trump put it in their butt and they would smile.

And then the pro-trump cult called him a "Traitor." Pence stood up for the Constitution. They stood up for a Treasonous Loser.
So, you support Mike Pence?
No, but I can agree with him with out supporting him.

The truth can be a tough fuckin pill for you people to swallow.

No, but I can agree with him with out supporting him.

The truth can be a tough fuckin pill for you people to swallow.
The far right and even the repub party are in the process of removing the pillars of our Democratic Republic. This nation is in danger of falling to the hands of an authoritarian named Donald J trump. His lies and never ending vitriol speech are turning challenging this nation like never before.

I fully expect another January 6th somewhere in this country before the end of summer. There will be more injuries.

Mike pence is a big liar, among other things.

The constitution allows for the following. If the state legislatures vote to have the election audited, the VP on 1/6 can send the election back to the states.

Mike pence continues to lie about that. The VP has nothing to do with determination of outcome. The VP does have a

Constitutional duty

To pay attention, to respect state legislatures who investigate and vote for audit.

Mike pence did none of that.

Mike pence is another Zionist Jew masquerading as a Christian. Mike pence was for getting trump out the moment he found out trump asked DOJ to.....

Yeah that...
Of course you overlook that fact that all the states CERTIFIED the election. So your rationale is not ration at all. It is just the nutty ramblings of a trump humper.

Constitution says state legislatures, not state Secretary of State.

Nice try...

Mike pence is a big liar, among other things.

The constitution allows for the following. If the state legislatures vote to have the election audited, the VP on 1/6 can send the election back to the states.

Mike pence continues to lie about that. The VP has nothing to do with determination of outcome. The VP does have a

Constitutional duty

To pay attention, to respect state legislatures who investigate and vote for audit.

Mike pence did none of that.

Mike pence is another Zionist Jew masquerading as a Christian. Mike pence was for getting trump out the moment he found out trump asked DOJ to.....

Yeah that...
Of course you overlook that fact that all the states CERTIFIED the election. So your rationale is not ration at all. It is just the nutty ramblings of a trump humper.

Constitution says state legislatures, not state Secretary of State.

Nice try...
You people will lie, cheat, steal, and even kill for your King trump...won't you. HE LOST! GET OVER IT! STOP FOLLOWING HIM AROUND LIKE A B*TCH IN HEAT.

When you bust a left wing liar for failing to properly read the constitution....

You get a spazz attack like the one above....

Well, he's toast in the party. He won't bend over. Good for him.
He was toast in the party. He was the first to give into the tranny-madness bills as Governor. Trump stupidly revived his career making him VP. Pence perfectly embodies the “be nicer than thine God, seeketh unity over justice, and never give sermons that will shy away Democrats because they titheth too” part of the American church. He’s also the guy that pressured trump to fire Flynn. He’s also the guy who hired Fauci and Birx. He is a flaccid meat puppet for the “GOP consultant/campaign manager class” that hate the GOP base. When he’s not busy being a flaccid meat puppet, hes facing his taint and praying to niceness Mecca 5 times a day. And no he’s not being brave by “speaking out”. He now knows he torched his political career, he’s now maneuvering to get regular spots on CNN and/or MSNBC. Pence is, always has, and always will be a flake. Pence is, was, and always will be the Frank Luntz/consultant wing of the GOP.

Pence - Zionist Jew 911 traitor pretending to be Christian

I'll answer that. No way do I support Pence. He is a religious demigod. An ultra consevative and homphobe who could do even more damage to this country in many ways if he were to become president. BUT having said that, I have more respect and regard for him than I ever had for the Orange Ogre who has no boundries, sense of propriety, or any sense at all. While I disagee with Pence on just about everything, he is in many ways the decent and honorable person that Trump never was and never will be

You can find articles online describing how Biden could be removed from office if the audits prove voter fraud.

I'll answer that. No way do I support Pence. He is a religious demigod. An ultra consevative and homphobe who could do even more damage to this country in many ways if he were to become president. BUT having said that, I have more respect and regard for him than I ever had for the Orange Ogre who has no boundries, sense of propriety, or any sense at all. While I disagee with Pence on just about everything, he is in many ways the decent and honorable person that Trump never was and never will be

Mike Pentz, a "homophobe" was was perfectly OK with having a man as "First Lady" for eight years as long as homO kept 911 truth in his CLOSET.

Mike Pentz must think we Americans are really really dumb, and any "republican" who still likes Pentz is a patriot of Israel, not America.

There is no overturning the election. Only legitimate elections are overturned. Fraudulent elections are exposed.

The protestors did nothing against the Constitution, douchebag. Neither did Trump. Challenging the vote tally is a right protected by the Constitution.

Forum List

Back