Mike Huckabee Leaves Fox News To Explore 2016 Presidential Bid

]
Those big rich men? They elected a community organizer in 2008...who spent a couple of years in the senate sitting on his thumb. Elected just because he was half black even though he was born in Kenya. And a muslim.
He wasn't born in Kenya and he isn't a Muslim. You have a very small group of people.

So, what else do those little rich men have?

He was born in Kenya and he is a.....MUSLIM

Get back to me when you have assessed the situation a little more clearly.

Another video...

and a still picture captured from the video with his Kenyan half brother who proudly displays Barack in his MUSLIM garb

YZ_zps93e9f357.jpg

Another video...

and a still picture captured from the video with his Kenyan half brother who proudly displays Barack in his MUSLIM garb

YZ_zps93e9f357.jpg

Try again. Your little rich men won't be able to sell your Huckawhore.

Another video...

YZ_zps93e9f357.jpg

I really do not need to support Huckabee ergo, I don't. I would rather have the third B-U-S-H. That should make your sorry ass want to chew tobacco. BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Another video...

YZ_zps93e9f357.jpg

I really do not need to support Huckabee ergo, I don't. I would rather have the third B-U-S-H. That should make your sorry ass want to chew tobacco. BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Yes, how will the party of there is no climate change deal with the man that has been involved in profiting off of disasters?

That will be interesting. And who will you be selling him to?

Man o man, they're gonna need a freakin' stadium stage for the first few GOP debates at this rate.

There's gotta be 20 potential candidates. Should be interesting to see which ones (if any) decide to cool their jets for a while.

That will hurt the dems and be very good for our party. The more of a selection of good viable candidates means the establishment wont be able to buy this election. That also means the focus will be on the GOP. People will say why are so many republicans willing to challange Hilary. Something must be wrong with her or this country must be a mess.
You are leaving out the part where all those candidates attack each other and highlight how fractured and splintered the Republican's are. You know, like they did the last few Presidential elections.

You forget that if there are so many republicans running that they can't attack everybody. A few of them will walk away unscathed. Simple mathematics. Not enough time to get to everybody.

True, the least challenging of the group might be able to slink off unscathed, but they are the weakest of the group anyway.

Yes, how will the party of there is no climate change deal with the man that has been involved in profiting off of disasters?

Al Gore? NO, NO, NO a 1,000 times NO! That's the prick that started a phony business selling Carbon Credits to his LIBERAL LEMMINGS. And then people discovered polar bears are thriving and swim under the ocean ice for food, the polar ice sheets are bigger than ever and that whole global warming thing is nothing but a liberal hoax to take money out of their pockets. Gore should have been charged and convicted of a giant Ponzi scheme and should now be in prison.

Al Gore? NO, NO, NO a 1,000 times NO! That's the prick that started a phony business selling Carbon Credits to his LIBERAL LEMMINGS. And then people discovered polar bears are thriving and swim under the ocean ice for food, the polar ice sheets are bigger than ever and that whole global warming thing is nothing but a liberal hoax to take money out of their pockets. Gore should have been charged and convicted of a giant Ponzi scheme and should now be in prison.

Oh, no. It's much worse then that, Sweetie. Shall we look at his shady business dealings?

Who will you be selling him to?

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee will leave Fox News and announce whether he will run for the Republican presidential nomination by late spring, a statement from him said on Saturday night.

"Tonight I will do more than just say goodnight. I will say goodbye. This is the last edition of 'Huckabee' on the Fox News Channel," Huckabee's statement said, citing his looming decision on whether to enter the 2016 presidential race as the cause for the departure.

He had been hosting the political commentary show "Huckabee" on Fox News for more than six years. On speculation that he would enter the race for president, Huckabee said that because he couldn't rule out a run, he would leave Fox. By leaving the network now, Huckabee frees himself up to pursue office without conflict over his place in the media.

More: Mike Huckabee Leaves Fox News Will Make Decision On 2016 Campaign By Spring

Huckabee has zero chance of becoming president. I am very surprised that he thinks otherwise.

well, since he is white and a conservative, this forum is NOT surprised that you are very surprised.

He probability won't get the nomination but who knows, he might get tapped to be VP on a ticket. At a minimum he will debate the important issues facing America from a realistic and moral viewpoint, and help bring to light the long list of disasters that this radical presidency and its policies have brought about nationally and internationally.

He seems to be a very articulate, rational, and likeable person, unlike this cocky arrogant asshole we have in office now.

Yeah, guy, Bronze Age Fairy Tales don't constitute morality.

I've had enough of guys who mess up the country because they say "Jesus" sincerely.

And Obama sat in a church that called 9-11 America's chicken's coming home to roost. Preaching morality harmless and certainly less dangerous than putting someone like Obama in power who essentially hates America and what it stands for.

So I have to ask, how is Rev. Wright saying 9/11 was God's punishment over racism and imperialism any worse or better than Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell saying it was God's punishment over abortion and gays?

And Obama sat in a church that called 9-11 America's chicken's coming home to roost. Preaching morality harmless and certainly less dangerous than putting someone like Obama in power who essentially hates America and what it stands for.

So I have to ask, how is Rev. Wright saying 9/11 was God's punishment over racism and imperialism any worse or better than Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell saying it was God's punishment over abortion and gays?
Obama bad.

Man o man, they're gonna need a freakin' stadium stage for the first few GOP debates at this rate.

There's gotta be 20 potential candidates. Should be interesting to see which ones (if any) decide to cool their jets for a while.

Maybe the Republicans can do brackets.

Bracket 1- Religious nutbags -

Bracket 2- Teabaggers

Bracket 3- Plutocrats

Bracket 4- Warmongers/Chickenhawks

Maybe the Republicans can do brackets.

Bracket 1- Religious nutbags -

Bracket 2- Teabaggers

Bracket 3- Plutocrats

Bracket 4- Warmongers/Chickenhawks

The best part for you, Joe, is that regardless of who runs you'll find plenty of ways to toss out personal insults and name-calling.

So that's good.

Forum List

Back