Migrants Decline Newsom’s Offer Of Asylum In CA Since They Just Came From A Collapsing Communist Hellhole With No Electricity

So, even satire correctly differentiates between a red state and a blue state?

The blue state offers help while the red state moans and ships its problems elsewhere.
Bleeding heart liberal democrsts ARE the problem

The illegal aliens are just a symptom

I live in CA in a mountain rural area. Libs are few and far between up here and, indeed, in most of geographic CA. The libs are fleeing LA and SF for Arizona and other places, I feel sorry for those States but, glad to get rid of those idiots. I love CA and am sad to see it being ruled by alt-left buffoons. Things may be changing though, we just about got rid of their head buffoon, the used car salesman, Newsom.
Is that why you idiots are whining here? Because you are poised to win? :auiqs.jpg:

Retard. Learn to read. I could care less what DeSantis does with illegal immigrants who come to Florida.

But, when he has to resort to importing illegals just so as to export them to score political points, I will call him on his hypocrisy. Not to mention that he is illegally using tax payer's money. Get it now?
He is tired of Biden dumping them off in his state. All he did was fly 50 illegals to a sanctuary city and they bused them off to an airplane hangar.

He is tired of Biden dumping them off in his state. All he did was fly 50 illegals to a sanctuary city and they bused them off to an airplane hangar.
Those 50 illegals were from Texas. He basically broke the law by using public money to transport them from Texas to Massachusetts.

All for public posturing. What part of all that don't you retards get?

Aww... poor retard. Loves to dish out but whines when it is on the receiving end. :auiqs.jpg:
To you choosing to remain in America where I was born is whining?

You have a strange way of thinking

Is that why you idiots are whining here? Because you are poised to win? :auiqs.jpg:
The way the democrats have gerrymandered the state, they could be ten percent of the population and still hold power. I remember in one district there were over five hundred thousand residents and the winner of the state house seat got ten thousand votes. Many California elections have democrats running against other democrats without republican opposition because the democrats imposed a sort of political apartheid where most districts belong to the democrats and republicans arent even allowed to run there.

Those 50 illegals were from Texas. He basically broke the law by using public money to transport them from Texas to Massachusetts.

What law specifically? He’s saving his taxpayers money by exporting the illegals. Democrat cities and states used to do that with the homeless. The cops would harass them and the local government would offer them a bus ticket to somewhere friendlier.

So you're saying Biden did the same when he flew over 70 planes of illegals to Florida? He broke the law? Just think if Biden would just do his job and secure the border. We wouldn't be talking about this.

So, even satire correctly differentiates between a red state and a blue state?

The blue state offers help while the red state moans and ships its problems elsewhere.

How can a blue state give help when it is without power?

Forum List

Back