Michelle O's School lunch nightmare, Obama kids school NOT INCLUDED

Obama Girls Enjoy Best School Lunch in America Public Schoolers Lament Let s Move Meals CNS News

This link shows you what the spoiled and pampered Obama kids have for lunch.

This link : This is the public school Serf lunch..
Michelle O s Lunch Rules Sour First Day Of School Student Fighting Back Politics

Who elected this woman to any office to FORCE children to eat a bunch of batshyt crazy vegan shit? I don't recall her being up for election.. If she wants to step in to the political limelight she had best be prepared for what's going to come her way. How come her kids aren't included in this slop being served to the Public school serfs?

Absolutely outrageous. This is why we need to impeach Obama NOW. Every day that illegal immudgrant is in office there will be more nanny state government nonsense like this. It's all he knows.
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Today its school lunches. Tomorrow its forced abortions.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE

Obama Girls Enjoy Best School Lunch in America Public Schoolers Lament Let s Move Meals CNS News

Michelle O s Lunch Rules Sour First Day Of School Student Fighting Back Politics

Who elected this woman to any office to FORCE children to eat a bunch of batshyt crazy vegan shit? I don't recall her being up for election.. If she wants to step in to the political limelight she had best be prepared for what's going to come her way. How come her kids aren't included in this slop being served to the Public school serfs?

Absolutely outrageous. This is why we need to impeach Obama NOW. Every day that illegal immudgrant is in office there will be more nanny state government nonsense like this. It's all he knows.
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Today its school lunches. Tomorrow its forced abortions.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE
Sure...sure...

Maybe it's a fetish...these meltdowns.

It's a good thing no liberals ever melt down.........................
Some do....but around here....not as predictably as LGS. :D

bullshit. Look at that moron Lakhota.. Almost identical meltdowns over the Republican Party allegedly hating women LOL
Almost identical? Run a comparison for us then.

bullshit. Look at that moron Lakhota.. Almost identical meltdowns over the Republican Party allegedly hating women LOL

Oh shut up. nothing worse than an idiot who thinks only one political party has idiotic supporters.

Don't you have a gay right rally to get to anyway/

No one would give a shit that the Obamas children are enjoying the privileges of wealth, if it were not for their striking hypocrisy. All the posters who pretend they don't get that context are either stupid, or glaringly obtuse.
I still don't see the hypocrisy......maybe you can explain
1.) they are the 1% telling others what they should eat???meanwhile back at the Obama palace....

I sort of half agree with you. But I'll actually take it a step further.
Since the purpose of school is to educate children, lets get rid of the school cafeterias and let the schools focus on education. Let the parents of the children decide what they want their children to eat by packing a lunch for them or having the kids pack their own lunch like I did. It's not the schools responsibility to feed children.

I guess, if people don't think it's up to the schools to provide lunches (or breakfast), then fine. A lot of people would lose jobs.

But since some think it's up to public schools to provide meals, then there should be a certain standard for those meals. I don't have a problem with making it as healthy as possible, while also trying to make it palatable to kids. But every picky kid who throws out his or her lunch can't be a story about how terrible the food is.
Unfortunately, hungry kids do not learn very well...and like in many other aspects.....parents don't bother to feed their kids. But let's DO close down all cafeterias and see what happens.
Parents are responsible for feeding their children, not the school. Close the cafeterias that serve shitty food and you might find that parents become responsible citizens. Those that don't might find that their offspring go the way of the dodo bird.
I think the Republican Party should add "Close down all school cafeterias" as a plank on their National Platform.
As opposed to a Democrat platform of feeding children barfalicious food?
There is a reason I tend to vote Libertarian. It has to do with getting the federal government out of my life.
I love this one

Let republicans add school lunch leeches to welfare queens, birth control and food stamps

No one would give a shit that the Obamas children are enjoying the privileges of wealth, if it were not for their striking hypocrisy. All the posters who pretend they don't get that context are either stupid, or glaringly obtuse.
1.) they are the 1% telling others what they should eat???meanwhile back at the Obama palace....
They are the one percent who are concerned with the nutrition of others

How is that hypocrisy?

Gee I wonder why the Obama daughters eat nice lunches at school? Maybe because they go to a prestigious school? Class envy is ripe with this one.
And now...the Right is reduced to whining about the President's childrens lunches. This is really sad...and quite funny...all at once. :lol:
Well shit, they whined about him putting his feet on HIS desk. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Vegan? No. You're a moron
Great reply from a libtsrded idiot.
So, you have a link that shows the first lady is trying to force schoolchildren across America to eat vegan food? Cool. I'll wait while you retrieve it.........

Gee I wonder why the Obama daughters eat nice lunches at school? Maybe because they go to a prestigious school? Class envy is ripe with this one.
And now...the Right is reduced to whining about the President's childrens lunches. This is really sad...and quite funny...all at once. :lol:

No, we are whining about this:

fe62fb74306723ed64bfe28ddc47706b_XL.jpg
A strong black woman in a position of power? Yeah, we know. You've been doing it for 5 yrs. Don't be so envious. It's not an attractive quality.

What's hilarious is they claim democrats play the class warfare card and then they turn around and play the same card when it favors them. Hypocrite overload.

The OP is, as always, hilarious and really not worth responding to.

The theme, however, is pretty intense....Pelosi liberalism is probably the last thing the Democrats should embrace from their own end of the spectrum. As a liberal, I roll my eyes when I hear stories like the schools confiscating lunch.

Yet here you are moron.. That doesn't answer the question of Schools becoming the Food Gestapo , now does it? Nor does it answer why Herr Michelle didn't make certain HER OWN children's school was included.. Let's starve kids but my kids will eat like kings and queens and all the good little ass licking lefties jump and cheer in unison as usual.. You Zombies are pathetic.
Whose kids are starving thanks to the First Lady?

If anyone thought this topic was too silly for RWrs to foam at the mouth over....you just don't know our resident crazy RWrs very well. :D
Yeah with school starting back up they just couldn't help themselves. I'm sure they'll start bitching again about the First Lady and water once they run out of tissues on this one. And just think - the right's annual whine about the War on Christmas is only a few months away.

Oh shut up. nothing worse than an idiot who thinks only one political party has idiotic supporters.

So...you can't run a comparison for us....ok.

If anyone thought this topic was too silly for RWrs to foam at the mouth over....you just don't know our resident crazy RWrs very well. :D
Yeah with school starting back up they just couldn't help themselves. I'm sure they'll start bitching again about the First Lady and water once they run out of tissues on this one. And just think - the right's annual whine about the War on Christmas is only a few months away.
That's always a fav of mine.

They are the one percent who are concerned with the nutrition of others

How is that hypocrisy?
Because she is not trying to feed others what she ensures her own children eat, and instead imposes on others what she does not impose on her own children.

Last edited:

So...you can't run a comparison for us....ok.

I don't debate with children who won't admit the obvious. I'm consistent with that regardless of ideology. You want to deny their are whiny , the sky is falling down liberals, be my guest, but you'll do it without my help.

Forum List

Back