Michelle Obama, a cute racist bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
I, grampamurkedu aka Jon, AM proud that my country was able to grow beyond its racial bias to elect a black man as president. I just wish that it wouldn't have been wasted on a partisan progressive douchebag.

I, grampamurkedu aka Jon, AM proud that my country was able to grow beyond its racial bias to elect a black man as president. I just wish that it wouldn't have been wasted on a partisan progressive douchebag.

Your tears taste like candy. Thank you for starting this thread, troll bait is awesome.

Hillary: For the first time in my life, I am proud of taking out four Americans in Benghazi and deleting all of my emails that may supena me.

Just draw a circle with one eye up where the eyebrow is supposed to be, the other eye in the proper place, and a lower jaw that looks like the scoop on a bulldozer.

why does she need so much make-up. it was funny when tammy baker wore it, but she wasnt the first lady, guess she needs to hide her real face for unknown reasons.

Come on guys. I regret the thread already
Admittedly it was a bit of bait but you ain't gotta take it to the bottom of the lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back