Michelle Malkin rebukes John McCain's widow, daughter, after they rebuke her.

Michellle Malkin is a jackass who needs to be skinned. She is a lowlife. If this is what the Republican Party has to offer it will soon be out of business.
Wow! Skinned? How would your hide look covering a ratty old couch? Quite appropriate, I'm guessing based on your post.

John McCain was 100% right. The fact is that John McCain served his country honorably and Trump disrespected that service. McCain broke no rules.
He was a blood thirsty neo-con bit of shit! And that he was the democrat's favorite republican tells one all they need to know about Keating Five John.

Let's all remember, he wasn't a hero. Trump prefers people who weren't caught.

Ugly stuff. These people have really been led down the wrong path.

Remember that Donald J. Trump hit McCain with that one AFTER McCain attacked President Trump and his supporters as "crazies".

The Trumpster is a counter puncher. If you attack him or his peeps, he's going to return fire.

Remember that Donald J. Trump hit McCain with that one AFTER McCain attacked President Trump and his supporters as "crazies".

The Trumpster is a counter puncher. If you attack him or his peeps, he's going to return fire.
Yes, the behavior of a child, not of a statesman.

Adults are not required to act that way.

McCain wasn't acting like a statesman- do statesmen call political adversaries "crazy"

If you want to keep the sacred memory John McCain a hallowed memory be my guest. I don't have to and thankfully Michelle Malkin doesn't feel your sense of reverence for an open borders globalist turncoat like John McCain either.
She named several names of those slimy politicians who pretended to revere and protect this nation while they secretly knifed her in the back.

If that offends you too fucking bad! We don't owe your little candy assed feelings any special favors.

McCain wasn't acting like a statesman- do statesmen call political adversaries "crazy"
That's about as bad as he got.

I don't remember McCain talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised presidential debate.

Trump's childish behavior is on its own planet. Only people who behave like he does are okay with it.

I don't remember McCain talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised presidential debate.

Trump's childish behavior is on its own planet. Only people who behave like he does are okay with it.
Actually it was Marco Rubio who brought up the "small hands" of Donald Trump.
But I'm sure it's much more pleasurable for you to simply "remember" things the way you'd prefer to recall them.

But I'm sure it's much more pleasurable for you to simply "remember" things the way you'd prefer to recall them.
I know that excuse. It's brought up every time I bring up that humiliating episode.

So Trump had no choice. He had to respond. Like that. On national television during a presidential debate. Poor Trump, the victim.

He didn't want to , but Mean Marco made him.

Like I said, maybe this is the way you behave.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t want to.
So who asked you if you wanted to
be buried with McCain? Not me.

He was right on Trump, but wrong on so many other things. How stupid do you feel for voting for him? Not as stupid as this dumb c*nt Malkin at least.
I don't feel stupid at all for voting for Trump. II feel vindicated every single day.
You just love outraging people with your pathetic posts don't you? You love the attention you get, as all bad little children do.

Wouldn’t want to.
So who asked you if you wanted to
be buried with McCain? Not me.

He was right on Trump, but wrong on so many other things. How stupid do you feel for voting for him? Not as stupid as this dumb c*nt Malkin at least.
I don't feel stupid at all for voting for Trump. II feel vindicated every single day.
You just love outraging people with your pathetic posts don't you? You love the attention you get, as all bad little children do.
I was talking about your vote for McCain. Christ, you’re stupid

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) wrote in his upcoming memoir that he does not regret alerting the FBI about the so-called Steele dossier, which details President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.
McCain acknowledged in January 2017 that he delivered a dossier of “sensitive information” to then-FBI Director James Comey. In his upcoming book, "The Restless Wave: Good Times, Just Causes, Great Fights, and Other Appreciations," McCain wrote that he "did what duty demanded I do" in passing on the documents.
“I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain said, according to excerpts of the book published by The Guardian.

McCain defends giving dossier to Comey: 'I would do it again'
===========================================

I am not freaked out because Trump doesn't act "presidential" in the public's mind. This nation has had enough smooth talkers and smilers who are back stabbers, liars and glory hogs. Trump when he speaks is boorish, boastful and clumsy at times, but his actions and initiatives are so much better for America than anything these cowards and phonies in D.C. have been doing or not doing for the last 30 years. The left has an ego problem. They can never accept they may be wrong. And John McCain (God rest his soul) is not without sins that greatly affected Americans. IMO. And Michelle Malkin was perfectlly justified in making that clear, along with George H.W. Bush who just passed away as well.

Last edited:
I know that excuse.
Excuse? You mean fact, don't you?

It's brought up every time I bring up that humiliating episode.

So Trump had no choice. He had to respond, like that, poor Trump.

He said his hands were quite normal and nice. Is there something horrible and wrong with that?
rubio trump small hands video clip - Yahoo Video Search Results

Only a real idiot accuses someone of poor behavior based entirely on their own mistaken version of an event and then backs up their mistakes with yet more mis-imagined bullshit! What a loser you seem to be.

I know that excuse. It's brought up every time I bring up that humiliating episode.

So Trump had no choice. He had to respond, like that, poor Trump.

You and I may not like Trump's "counter punching" at times, but that was a big factor in what won him the presidential election. His base was sick and tired of republicans that would go cower in the corner and not fight back when they are demonized by the left a racists and such.

A for the "small hands" comment by Rubio, Rubio found out that he couldn't out Trump Trump.

Forum List

Back