Michael Savage Rant: Pope Francis the prophesied final Pope

According to that "prophesy" the final pope will defy tradition and take the name "Peter", been hearing this shit every time we get a populist pope rather than that evil fucker we had last. Imagine: A pope telling people to be charitable, quit destroying the planet, quit supporting things that contribute to poverty and that the pursuit of excess wealth endangers one's soul. They nailed Jesus to the cross for saying stuff like that.

This Pope may be the last one and the messiah, because it already sounds like Republicans & Jews want to crucify him as they did their messiah Jesus.

End-times prophesy scares people into church where their fear will make them tithe some serious cash, no other reason for it.

Has very, very little to do with fear. It's about personal redemption in this present life...........little of which you know about. But, that's okay, too.
I was raised in a strict Southern Baptist home, I know fear when I see it. The phenomena of Christian eschatology has been an interest of mine since childhood, few Christians have it in them to consider the end of themselves in a rational way or they would have dumped that voodoo long ago.

It's more simple than that. Humans wanna feel that their lives will end spectacularly and that the whole thing will go when they go. But in reality, we're just not that special and important. We'll just die. And that's that.
You are describing the attitude of someone with narcissistic personality disorder who cannot imagine the world without them since they are the center of their own existence, the "personal savior" dogma appeals to people like that. Others who make their family and friends the center of their existence cannot bear that they no longer exist in any way after they die. In either case, it is the biggest waste in the universe that people die, all that potential just gone, God must have a plan?????

We're all gonna die, and the earth will just keep on spinning. Nothing as interesting as End-Times will happen. We'll just go, and in time very few if anyone will remember we were here.

Did you read that wisdom somewhere, or just make that up off the top o' yer head?.........Impressive.........:lmao:.

Has very, very little to do with fear. It's about personal redemption in this present life...........little of which you know about. But, that's okay, too.
I was raised in a strict Southern Baptist home, I know fear when I see it. The phenomena of Christian eschatology has been an interest of mine since childhood, few Christians have it in them to consider the end of themselves in a rational way or they would have dumped that voodoo long ago.

It's more simple than that. Humans wanna feel that their lives will end spectacularly and that the whole thing will go when they go. But in reality, we're just not that special and important. We'll just die. And that's that.
You are describing the attitude of someone with narcissistic personality disorder who cannot imagine the world without them since they are the center of their own existence, the "personal savior" dogma appeals to people like that. Others who make their family and friends the center of their existence cannot bear that they no longer exist in any way after they die. In either case, it is the biggest waste in the universe that people die, all that potential just gone, God must have a plan?????

We're all gonna die, and the earth will just keep on spinning. Nothing as interesting as End-Times will happen. We'll just go, and in time very few if anyone will remember we were here.

Did you read that wisdom somewhere, or just make that up off the top o' yer head?.........Impressive.........:lmao:.

We go, and we're forgotten. Very few humans get remembered throughout time. It's very unlikely you'll be one of them. You'll die, and in time there will be no one left to remember you were ever here. The earth keeps on spinning.

According to that "prophesy" the final pope will defy tradition and take the name "Peter", been hearing this shit every time we get a populist pope rather than that evil fucker we had last. Imagine: A pope telling people to be charitable, quit destroying the planet, quit supporting things that contribute to poverty and that the pursuit of excess wealth endangers one's soul. They nailed Jesus to the cross for saying stuff like that.

This Pope may be the last one and the messiah, because it already sounds like Republicans & Jews want to crucify him as they did their messiah Jesus.
Yes, I am of the opinion that RW churches nail him to the cross again every Sunday to quiet his nagging voice telling them to quit being so full of fear, wrath and materialism.

We go, and we're forgotten. Very few humans get remembered throughout time. It's very unlikely you'll be one of them. You'll die, and in time there will be no one left to remember you were ever here. The earth keeps on spinning.

Yer' soooo smart......:ack-1:..........

Savage is a nut. Very few Republicans actually listen to him. Most listeners almost certainly do it to be entertained by his rants. He can be very funny.

He is either putting on an act or batshit crazy & needs to be locked up. michael savage sounds like an insane, incorrectly-medicated third-grade dropout with delusions of godhood.

My grandmother listened to him once. Her reaction was, "My God, that man sounds like Goebbels!"

So I'm on my way home flipping through radio stations about 15 minutes ago and I stop when I recognize Savage's voice. He is in the middle of a rant about how Pope Francis fits the criteria to be the final Pope according to a prophecy from long ago and how events that are happening around the world resemble those described in the end times, and that God will lay down terrible judgement on us. He makes reference to the false President (Obama) inviting the false Pope (Francis) to come speak to a false Congress (the U.S. Congress) and that it's a step towards the end.

Then a caller comes on and begins debating the form of the prophesied Jewish Messiah that will return to earth. They agree politically, but the caller wants to debate that the end times will happen slightly different than how Savage interprets it. Him and Savage argue for a bit, and Savage eventually hangs up on him in anger. But the point is that they're both deadly serious about these prophetic beliefs of theirs.

And the righties in America listen to this and TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!! I mean I admit Al Sharpton is, at least in my opinion, pretty nuts and not to be taken seriously, but his counterparts on the right?! Good grief!

And so I think to myself, how in the world do you reason with those people? How do you bridge the huge gap that divides the left and the right in this country when the right is literally proceeding with their lives according to ancient supernatural prophecies and a belief that we are in the end times and that people who lean left politically are going to be destroyed?

I mean what the fuck are we to do?
LOL, you should have heard the shit Reverend Wright was saying. Makes Savage sound like a choir boy. Pop your head out of you ass and go listen, it's old news really.

So I'm on my way home flipping through radio stations about 15 minutes ago and I stop when I recognize Savage's voice. He is in the middle of a rant about how Pope Francis fits the criteria to be the final Pope according to a prophecy from long ago and how events that are happening around the world resemble those described in the end times, and that God will lay down terrible judgement on us. He makes reference to the false President (Obama) inviting the false Pope (Francis) to come speak to a false Congress (the U.S. Congress) and that it's a step towards the end.

Then a caller comes on and begins debating the form of the prophesied Jewish Messiah that will return to earth. They agree politically, but the caller wants to debate that the end times will happen slightly different than how Savage interprets it. Him and Savage argue for a bit, and Savage eventually hangs up on him in anger. But the point is that they're both deadly serious about these prophetic beliefs of theirs.

And the righties in America listen to this and TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!! I mean I admit Al Sharpton is, at least in my opinion, pretty nuts and not to be taken seriously, but his counterparts on the right?! Good grief!

And so I think to myself, how in the world do you reason with those people? How do you bridge the huge gap that divides the left and the right in this country when the right is literally proceeding with their lives according to ancient supernatural prophecies and a belief that we are in the end times and that people who lean left politically are going to be destroyed?

I mean what the fuck are we to do?
LOL, you should have heard the shit Reverend Wright was saying. Makes Savage sound like a choir boy. Pop your head out of you ass and go listen, it's old news really.
Wright isn't followed and exalted by millions lol. And, btw, that was me tuning in to literally about 6 minutes of his program. Imagine the other insanities he must have spewd over the remainder of his 3 hour long, daily show.

But hey, when we're arguing over crazy quotes by religious nutjobs, we're just splitting hairs!

End Times prophesiers, of whatever stripe, are losers who can't wait for the world to end so they can see all the people who make fun of them get punished while they sit somewhere safe, somehow, and jump up and down with glee at all the billions of other people's suffering. "SEE? I TOLE YA! HA HA!"

They are really sick fucks.
I'm going to find you specifically and laugh at you.

End Times prophesiers, of whatever stripe, are losers who can't wait for the world to end so they can see all the people who make fun of them get punished while they sit somewhere safe, somehow, and jump up and down with glee at all the billions of other people's suffering. "SEE? I TOLE YA! HA HA!"

You're nuts.

Yes, I am of the opinion that RW churches nail him to the cross again every Sunday to quiet his nagging voice telling them to quit being so full of fear, wrath and materialism.

Actually there are no right wing churches and when Right Wing Christians go to church, the topic is Jesus. Politics have no place in the house of God.

You're nuts.
The voices agree.

Actually there are no right wing churches and when Right Wing Christians go to church, the topic is Jesus. Politics have no place in the house of God.
You think you are talking to someone who is unfamiliar with religion and can therefore bullshit me.

You think you are talking to someone who is unfamiliar with religion and can therefore bullshit me.
Not really. I know I'm talking to someone unfamiliar with religion. Know.

Google "prosperity gospel" and "Christian Dominionism" and shut the fuck up. Right wing politics has so tainted American Christianity that it barely recognizable.

End-times prophesy scares people into church where their fear will make them tithe some serious cash, no other reason for it.

Then why should anything matter or why should we "behave" while we're here?

Then why should anything matter or why should we "behave" while we're here?

Savage is a nut. Very few Republicans actually listen to him. Most listeners almost certainly do it to be entertained by his rants. He can be very funny.
I used to listen to him for that very reason ... entertainment. I hoped to be tuned in when he was committed.

Google "prosperity gospel" and "Christian Dominionism" and shut the fuck up. Right wing politics has so tainted American Christianity that it barely recognizable.
Nonsense. I've been a church goer my whole life in just about every denomination. Wherever I go, it's all about Jesus. Maybe your mind is so warped, the very few times you darkened the door of a church you heard politics whether it was there or not. The human capacity for self delusion is tremendous, as you well demonstrate.

You're a Left wing Rush Limbaugh. Everything is politics to you. Get some help.

Nonsense. I've been a church goer my whole life in just about every denomination. Wherever I go, it's all about Jesus. Maybe your mind is so warped, the very few times you darkened the door of a church you heard politics whether it was there or not. The human capacity for self delusion is tremendous, as you well demonstrate.

You're a Left wing Rush Limbaugh. Everything is politics to you. Get some help.
You didn't even check out the terms I supplied so I will explain. Prosperity gospel is primarily guided by the idea that God will reward your faith in him with worldly goods and that a person's wealth is a direct indication of God's favor for their deeds. Dominionism is somewhat allied with prosperity gospel and believes that Christians are the rightful leaders of America and should work diligently to gain political power and fulfull "the founders purpose" of making America an exclusively christian nation.

None of this shit is supported by the gospels of Jesus Christ but that does not seem to matter to these heretics.

Forum List

Back