Miami Heat stud Meyers Leonard accused of using "anti-semetic slur" during live twitch Call Of Duty game. he has 70 thousand followers on the platform

"Leonard can be heard saying, “F------ cowards, don’t f------ snipe at me you f------ k--- b----.”

S11E1_Wheel_of_Fortune.jpg

Do you have a link for this? If he said it, he needs to be gone. There are WAY too many Jew-haters in the NBA.

Colored people (POC) can't be racist. So JOOOOO hating is perfectly acceptable.

If he were a white devil, he'd need to be cancelled, but as a superior colored person he is immune from criticism.

EDIT: He's a white devil - he must be cancelled and utterly destroyed!

this was his best game ever, in Western Conference Finals against the Warriors. he had such potential. he's at his peak, and yet...

I say things all the time like that
Give the guy a break
Not like he gassed Jews for gods sakes

"Leonard can be heard saying, “F------ cowards, don’t f------ snipe at me you f------ k--- b----.”

View attachment 465940
I love puzzlez.
Fucking coward. Dont fucking snipe.
..you fucking kyke bitch.
I'll take door #2 for $2000

And for that he has to lose his job? What a bunch of shit.
At least he didn't call her a jungle bunny

I used to call my one friend a faggot when we played online games. Then teh faggot came out as a fag and ruined it for me.

I tried calling him straight, but it did not have the same impact.

he's my bro. i talk with him on twitter. please don't rush to judgement!

I am a Jew. You have some nerve. Honestly, what is wrong with you? The man should be expelled from the NBA and banned from ever making a living.

I kid. I am a Jew but I am not remotely offended. He said it during gameplay. LOL. We all need to chill. There was no malice there.

Why weren't DeSean Jackson and Stephen Jackson treated as such? They actually meant what they said. Double standards all around.

Forum List

Back