Miami- Gone In 60 Seconds.....errr..... Years

Lets face it....the OP is a knuckledragger. How many times have these types of nukes been set off by these k00ks only to fall flat on their face. Seen it with cities underwater.......never seeing snow ever again........mega-hurricanes.........

Shit...when IS THIS SHIT GONNA STOP??:2up:

Billy, do you really not understand the difference between "3mm" and "3mm /year"? And "magnetic pull"? Just what are you babbling about? I have never heard anyone speak of "magnetic pull" in regards to tides, until you just brought it up. I'm guessing it's another example of the "crazy shit you pulled out of your ass" science that you're so well-known for.

With every post, you get dumber. Should we blame substance abuse, senility, or the brain-destroying effects of your cult?
never seems to stop him from posting in our threads for some reason. Lucky us :doubt:
your thread? hahahahahaahahahahahaha oh shit, another knee slapper, holy crap stop it already the laughs are too much sometimes. :clap:

Billy, do you really not understand the difference between "3mm" and "3mm /year"? And "magnetic pull"? Just what are you babbling about? I have never heard anyone speak of "magnetic pull" in regards to tides, until you just brought it up. I'm guessing it's another example of the "crazy shit you pulled out of your ass" science that you're so well-known for.

With every post, you get dumber. Should we blame substance abuse, senility, or the brain-destroying effects of your cult?
never seems to stop him from posting in our threads for some reason. Lucky us :doubt:
your thread? hahahahahaahahahahahaha oh shit, another knee slapper, holy crap stop it already the laughs are too much sometimes. :clap:

Anybody know......is DOT COM a male or female?

Does it really matter? Loser junior college washouts living in their parents' basement are pretty much the same regardless of their sex.

Does it really matter? Loser junior college washouts living in their parents' basement are pretty much the same regardless of their sex.

LOL.....Im just amazed sometimes how many feminized males there are on this message board. Like....what the fuck happened in this country over the past 40 years or so? While it is laughable on some level to me, it is also highly disturbing.

LOL.....Im just amazed sometimes how many feminized males there are on this message board. Like....what the fuck happened in this country over the past 40 years or so? While it is laughable on some level to me, it is also highly disturbing.

Liberalism has a feminizing effect...no doubt. You can far to often accurately pick a man's politics simply based on his somewhat feminine appearance in both dress and mannerism. Sad really.

Liberalism has a feminizing effect...no doubt. You can far to often accurately pick a man's politics simply based on his somewhat feminine appearance in both dress and mannerism. Sad really.

lol..........so damn true. They get angst about stoopid stuff......hysterical at times. I blame the holier than thou intellectual self-righteous parents of these goofballs who embraced the feminist messaging of the 70's and 80's. HOLY FUCK.....what a disaster for our country.

Thanks deniers. :thup: Harbinger of what it will be like down there permanently in Jesusland/Heaven's Waiting Room.
Miami Beach in race to control flood ahead of annual King Tide

The event, caused by the alignment of the sun, moon and Earth, provides a taste of the potential impact of a longer-term two-foot sea level rise predicted for south Florida by 2060, according to the United States Geological Survey.

The low-lying greater Miami area, with a population of 5.7 million, is one of the world's most at-risk urban communities, scientists told a U.S. Senate subcommittee hearing in April.
Do you even read your own articles.

The event, caused by the alignment of the sun, moon and Earth, provides a taste of the potential impact of a longer-term two-foot sea level rise predicted for south Florida by 2060, according to the United States Geological Survey.

It has nothing to do with climate

jc, SSDD, skook, please get a room. Your public circle jerks are grossing people out.
I'm sorry, you addressing me? If so, the first thing you need to address is the question that I asked you.

Are you of the belief that everyone must believe you or else?

So get your sweaty little meathooks out and answer the question. oh, could you explain what a circle jerk is? See I don't know what the hell you're referring to. Sounds like something that you are very familiar with though. hmmm.......

jc, SSDD, skook, please get a room. Your public circle jerks are grossing people out.
^ that.

Their denier circle jerks are spamming-up my thread/s. I took appropriate action.

Oh Gawd!!!:itsok:
All you have to do is look at the video, and bingo there they are. It must be a leftist practice though goes with their hippy parties on the streets. If I were to imagine what one of those is, that video is it to a 't', eh? WiNNiNg..

Last edited:
^ that.

Their denier circle jerks are spamming-up my thread/s. I took appropriate action.

Oh Gawd!!!:itsok:
All you have to do is look at the video, and bingo there they are. It must be a leftist practice though goes with their hippy parties on the streets. If I were to imagine what one of those is, that video is it to a tea, eh? WiNNiNg..

All these people are in the Land of Disconnectedville, but this DOT COM asshole resides in a k00k bubble all his own and Im serious. This guy cant be navigating in the real world.......you couldnt hold a job being that beyond gone. Guy is a real mental case.

2014, looks like it will the warmest year ever. Neutral ENSO, and no real high months like 1998, 2005, and 2010. No warming?

Who the hell fed you that bad porridge GoldiRocks??
Just checked over at UAH -- and there's NOTHING exceptional about the monthlies. All but 2 are at or below the 15 yr average.

You been breakin and entering that bear den over at shittyscience.com again?

Global Highlights
  • The combined average temperature across global land and ocean surfaces for August 2014 was record high for the month, at 0.75°C (1.35°F) above the 20th century average of 15.6°C (60.1°F), topping the previous record set in 1998.
  • The global land surface temperature was 0.99°C (1.78°F) above the 20th century average of 13.8°C (56.9°F), the second highest on record for August, behind 1998.
  • For the ocean, the August global sea surface temperature was 0.65°C (1.17°F) above the 20thcentury average of 16.4°C (61.4°F). This record high departure from average not only beats the previous August record set in 2005 by 0.08°C (0.14°F), but also beats the previous all-time record set just two months ago in June 2014 by 0.03°C (0.05°F).
  • The combined average global land and ocean surface temperature for the June–August period was also record high for this period, at 0.71°C (1.28°F) above the 20th century average of 16.4°C (61.5°F), beating the previous record set in 1998.
  • The June–August worldwide land surface temperature was 0.91°C (1.64°F) above the 20thcentury average, the fifth highest on record for this period. The global ocean surface temperature for the same period was 0.63°C (1.13°F) above the 20th century average, the highest on record for June–August. This beats the previous record set in 2009 by 0.04°C (0.07°F).
  • The combined average global land and ocean surface temperature for January–August (year-to-date) was 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.0°C (57.3°F), the third highest for this eight-month period on record.
Global Analysis - August 2014 State of the Climate National Climatic Data Center NCDC

UAH is not global, it's lower troposphere. The Vostok Cores are not global, they're just Vostok. Thus US HCN is not global, it's just US surface. Why do you guys have such a hard time with this whole global concept?

If you're going to simply ignore the information (and sources) I post, I see no reason to respond to you about anything.

Global Highlights
  • The combined average temperature across global land and ocean surfaces for August 2014 was record high for the month, at 0.75°C (1.35°F) above the 20th century average of 15.6°C (60.1°F), topping the previous record set in 1998.
  • The global land surface temperature was 0.99°C (1.78°F) above the 20th century average of 13.8°C (56.9°F), the second highest on record for August, behind 1998.
  • For the ocean, the August global sea surface temperature was 0.65°C (1.17°F) above the 20thcentury average of 16.4°C (61.4°F). This record high departure from average not only beats the previous August record set in 2005 by 0.08°C (0.14°F), but also beats the previous all-time record set just two months ago in June 2014 by 0.03°C (0.05°F).
  • The combined average global land and ocean surface temperature for the June–August period was also record high for this period, at 0.71°C (1.28°F) above the 20th century average of 16.4°C (61.5°F), beating the previous record set in 1998.
  • The June–August worldwide land surface temperature was 0.91°C (1.64°F) above the 20thcentury average, the fifth highest on record for this period. The global ocean surface temperature for the same period was 0.63°C (1.13°F) above the 20th century average, the highest on record for June–August. This beats the previous record set in 2009 by 0.04°C (0.07°F).
  • The combined average global land and ocean surface temperature for January–August (year-to-date) was 0.68°C (1.22°F) above the 20th century average of 14.0°C (57.3°F), the third highest for this eight-month period on record.
Global Analysis - August 2014 State of the Climate National Climatic Data Center NCDC

UAH is not global, it's lower troposphere. The Vostok Cores are not global, they're just Vostok. Thus US HCN is not global, it's just US surface. Why do you guys have such a hard time with this whole global concept?

SAY WHAAT MORON? The satellite data aint' global because it's lower troposphere?? Eat shit and die -- you're wasting my time.. Particularly because your lashing out about PARTIAL data for temperature records but you just quoted 3 or 4 bullet points that did EXACTLY that above.

And I don't care who's data they are cherry-picking with those factoids and koolaid pops -- If it ain't in the satellite data -- it doesn't exist to me.

Quit quoting CHERRY PICKED statistics and JUST give us the 9 numbers for each month of 2014. Compared to say LAST years average
or the RECENT decade. You're pushing a cartload of sheer horse crap with that 4th highest LAND temp crap. It 9 fucking numbers. Can you handle that?

Forum List

Back