Mia Love goes Uncle Tom

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
In her first CNN appearance as a commentator, she was introduced on CNN’s "New Day," where she discussed everything from the new Congress to the government’s partial shutdown.

Love said her new role allows her to have more time and “no restraints.”

“I say unleashed, and being able to just go out and speak your mind and actually get things done by getting the American public involved,” she said. WATCH: Republican Former Rep. Mia Love Joins CNN, Hits Trump Admin
If that's what she thinks CNN is expecting from her or what news reporting is she will be disappointed and gone shortly

In her first CNN appearance as a commentator, she was introduced on CNN’s "New Day," where she discussed everything from the new Congress to the government’s partial shutdown.

“I say unleashed, and being able to just go out and speak your mind and actually get things done by getting the American public involved,” she said. WATCH: Republican Former Rep. Mia Love Joins CNN, Hits Trump Admin
If that's what she thinks CNN is expecting from her or what news reporting is she will be disappointed and gone shortly
you obviously have never read uncle tom

She's on the plantation of her own free will...….

She's on the plantation of her own free will...….
and uncle tom had a choice???

She no longer has to toe the party line

She no longer has to toe the party line
What does that have to do with working for your abuser. Plus as a Teabagger not toeing the party line was part of the gig

only if they hold to the core principles of

constitutionally limited government
fiscal responsibility
free market

I think that is pretty much all they wanted. It was a peaceful, orderly grass roots movement that scared the Left (Democrats) so much they had to make up Gay, Sexual names for them. Just like they do with Trump. Their fear is very, very obvious, and absorbs them.

only if they hold to the core principles of

constitutionally limited government
fiscal responsibility
free market

I think that is pretty much all they wanted. It was a peaceful, orderly grass roots movement that scared the Left (Democrats) so much they had to make up Gay, Sexual names for them. Just like they do with Trump. Their fear is very, very obvious, and absorbs them.
that also applies to the repubes,,,they were just as scared and is why they infiltrated and destroyed it

Forum List

Back