MI5 named Britain's most gay friendly employer

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The reason why gays were never accepted into these type of organisations, this was because for fear that they were easier to get caught in the blackmail situation.

It seems all that matters these days, is that EVERYONE be open to the Gay Agenda....or else.

I'm not going to snip anything, I'm just posting the link to the article:

MI5 named Britain's most gay-friendly employer

• Banned
People hate gays.

Why is it easier to black mail a gay?

I'm not sure darling.

There's also the situation where say a man is married, but he's secretly bi-sexual and visits male prostitutes. If this man is employed by an organisation like MI5, then he's prime blackmail material from a third party.

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

There's also the situation where say a man is married, but he's secretly bi-sexual and visits male prostitutes. If this man is employed by an organisation like MI5, then he's prime blackmail material from a third party.
Well that makes sense, but they wouldn't be gay.

Does the organization track them?

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

Then how do they know MI5 is hiring gay people? Are they double secret gay?

• Banned
People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

Does the organisation track them? I don't know, but I'm sure the foreign intelligence would soon track them, then at any moment they can be compromised.

• Banned
People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

They know because Stonewall has now told everyone how great MI5 is at hiring gay people.

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

They maybe vet them? They must have tremendous resources to do so.

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

Does the organisation track them? I don't know, but I'm sure the foreign intelligence would soon track them, then at any moment they can be compromised.
Only if they are straight.

"...25 years after homosexual candidates were first allowed to apply."

"The security service, which has a “reverse mentoring” scheme that buddies straight managers with junior gay staff"

"The security service expects staff to be open with their employer about their personal life so they are not susceptible to blackmail"

"In 2008, MI5 hired Stonewall to give advice on how to encourage spies to be more open about their sexuality and how to get more gay people to apply for positions."

/facepalm

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

They know because Stonewall has now told everyone how great MI5 is at hiring gay people.

Why would an out-of-the-closet gay man be married to a woman?

The whole idea of being out of the closet is that there's nothing "secret" about it.

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

The whole idea of being out of the closet is that there's nothing "secret" about it.

Where does it say that all of them are out-of-the-closet?

ee, post: 13317156, member: 55348"]"...25 years after homosexual candidates were first allowed to apply."

"The security service, which has a “reverse mentoring” scheme that buddies straight managers with junior gay staff"

"The security service expects staff to be open with their employer about their personal life so they are not susceptible to blackmail"

"In 2008, MI5 hired Stonewall to give advice on how to encourage spies to be more open about their sexuality and how to get more gay people to apply for positions."

/facepalm[/QUOTE]

Well no matter. MI5 is protecting The Community now. Its almost impossible to be gay without being involved. Almost.

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

Did you bother to actually read the article you linked?

The whole point of allowing openly gay spies is to let them to come out of the closet.

There may still be closeted gay men in MI5 - but there are certainly less of them now than there were prior to the ban being lifted.

People hate gays.

I'm not sure darling.

Do you want them in the closet or out of it?

"...25 years after homosexual candidates were first allowed to apply."

/facepalm
Does that mean the straight managers must listen to stories of how their gay employees buggered their latest gay bar pickup?

Forum List

Back