Mexico Commits Act Of War - Holds US Troops On US Side of Border

Well , i am or was a TRUMP Supporter but looks like hundreds or thousands of Third World invaders are getting into the USA from south of the USA Border DAILY Iceberg .

BAD INCIDENT , and after that the 'mexicans' would know better than to feck around Ringel .
So are you a chicken hawk or a war hawk? :dunno:

If N Korean Soldiers tried to Apprehend American Soldiers in S Korean territory There would be a really bad outcome what's the difference here
The difference is technically we're still at war with N Korea and it would be an obvious overt act on their part. With this Mexican incident we can't be sure whether it was a mistake or not, the boundary lines are a little confused in that area and there are stretches with only markers, no fencing. Not giving the Mexicans a pass just stating we can only guess why the Mexicans did what they did.

'mexicans' shoulda been captured and investigated . Otherwise , how will we ever KNOW WHO is disarming USA Military and Violating USA Sovereignty Ringel .

Last edited:
Mexican soldiers detain American soldiers on U.S. soil.

Is it a 'crisis' / 'emergency' NOW?

"On April 13, at around 2 p.m. Central Time, a group of five or six suspected Mexican soldiers approached an unmarked vehicle of two U.S. soldiers stationed at the border in El Paso County, Texas, and ordered them out of the vehicle. According to Newsweek, which obtained the “serious incident report,” the soldiers were in fact active duty members of B Battery, 1st Battalion, 37th Field Artillery Regiment, not from a National Guard unit. The Mexican soldiers disarmed one of the U.S. soldiers and placed his sideaerm in the U.S. vehicle.

While the soldiers were parked south of the border fence near Clint, Texas, they were north of the Rio Grande riverbed, which placed them “appropriately in U.S. territory,” according to Maj. Mark Lazane, a spokesman for NORTHCOM. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the Department of Defense (DOD), after inquiring of the Mexican government, were informed that the Mexican soldiers thought that the Americans were south of the border. “

Ok, the Mexican soldiers thought the US soldiers were in Mexican territory...that still does not explain why Mexican troops WERE IN US TERRITORY...and engaging US troops / disarming US troops.

Our military should have lit their ass up!

Mexican soldiers detain American soldiers on U.S. soil. Government response: ?

O. M. G. !!!!

with your wussy attitude , how will the USA ever KNOW who these 'mexican' invaders were or are in the future . The 'mex' sure didn't have a problem pulling guns and disarming USA Military Ringel .

'mexicans' shoulda been captured and investigated . Otherwise , how will we ever KNOW is disarming USA Military and Violating USA Sovereignty Ringel .
This is why I want Texas Independence. Every deer rifle from Orange to El Paso would be shooting at those fuckers RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

The U.S. is a weak, soggy piece of shit.

How do you suppose that could have been accomplished?
You truly don't have the capacity for depth of thought do you......... I mean the best you can come up with is "Ugh, me pismoe, kill Mexicans".........
They are sending narcotics and all sorts of shitty people across our border, and are trying to fucking rip us off at every turn.

THEN, these fuckers have the audacity to pull guns on our troops?

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

What more provocation do your need?

You are one hell of a fucking pussy. I am coming for your lunch money, bitch.

'mexicans' shoulda been captured and investigated Ringel .

You truly don't have the capacity for depth of thought do you......... I mean the best you can come up with is "Ugh, me pismoe, kill Mexicans".........
--------------------- [CHUCKLE] , you sound like a well edukated and intelektual and 'disabled' lefty to me Ringel .

They are sending narcotics and all sorts of shitty people across our border, and are trying to fucking rip us off at every turn.

THEN, these fuckers have the audacity to pull guns on our troops?

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

What more provocation do your need?

You are one hell of a fucking pussy. I am coming for your lunch money, bitch.

Don't go bursting blood vessels, you've already done enough damage with all the burst brain cells, ya don't have many left. :rofl:

'mexicans' shoulda been captured and investigated Ringel .

--------------------- [CHUCKLE] , you sound like a well edukated and intelektual and 'disabled' lefty to me Ringel .
And the left thinks I'm a righty. Says more about all of you than me....... :eusa_whistle:

Don't go bursting blood vessels, you've already done enough damage with all the burst brain cells, ya don't have many left. :rofl:
Is that all you've got?

So, you are coward and a pushover. You don't give a fuck about the cuckoldry we are idly watching like a bunch of helpless little bunny rabbits?

hey , its YOU that claim Disability . I simply advocate finding out WHO these 'mex' are / were that disarmed USA Military Ringel . Incursions into the USA by foreign military or cops has happened 230 times since 1996 and to 2006 and thats ok with YOU i guess . See post number 71 for info on 'mexican' Violations to USA Sovereignty since 1996 Ringel .

Is that all you've got?

So, you are coward and a pushover. You don't give a fuck about the cuckoldry we are idly watching like a bunch of helpless little bunny rabbits?

------------------------------------ yep , Ringel is a 'wusse' and thats for sure and for ALL to see Bootney .

Is that all you've got?

What a clueless tool..... Guess again...... :rofl:

Is that all you've got?

------------------------------------ yep , Ringel is a 'wusse' and thats for sure and for ALL to see Bootney .
Yup, obviously...... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back