Message to the little girl worried mommy and daddy will be deported

This one's even better ;-)...
GlEBP.jpg
If you can prove the 'Native Americans' had laws that prevented others from settling here, I'll stop pointing out how dim you are.

Pack up mommy and daddy. Pack up the children and send them all back to where the fuck they came from.

I'm all for a tattoo across their face. They show up again, shot on sight. The tat will make them easy to identify.

Oh yes, tat up the children too.

GlEBP.jpg
If you can prove the 'Native Americans' had laws that prevented others from settling here, I'll stop pointing out how dim you are.
There were no laws. There were no borders. There were no immigrants. They were settlers. The illegal pukes that slither across the border aren't settlers.

Checked out the comments to that link. Found this rather interesting one:
**According to the article, out of those 27505 people 20333 were immigration charges leaving only 7172 being charged for other criminal activities in 2014. If government and 3rd party estimates are correct than about 300,000 people came across the border illegally in 2014. That puts the statistical percentage of the criminal element in that group (outside of the immigration illegalities) at just over 2.39%.**

And this is not significant enough to put a stop to all this? We have enough problems with our own criminals yet alone invite more to come over.

From the Wall Street Journal:
Every immigrant here illegally has already broken a law, though that doesn’t mean they are predisposed to crime. In a 2005 paper, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago reported that more recently arrived immigrants are even less crime-prone than their predecessors. In 1980 the incarceration rate of foreign nationals was about one percentage point below natives. A decade later that had fallen to a little more than a percentage point, and by 2000 it was almost three percentage points lower.

Mr. Trump wants to have an unserious debate about immigration, one that involves scaring voters and scapegoating newcomers for crime problems that are mostly homegrown.

Read more at: The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

Federal charges are for federal crimes.

Or a federal violation, which is what immigrating to the U.S. illegally falls under for many. Put simply: improper entry is a crime, unlawful presence isn't:
"Unlawful presence Both improper entry and unlawful presence should be avoided by any immigrant to the United States, but an illegal alien cannot be criminally charged or incarcerated simply for being undocumented."

Source: Is Illegal Immigration a Crime? Improper Entry v. Unlawful Presence

And did you ever ask yourself why Democrats voted down Kate's Law? The law would have imprisoned felon illegals who came back here after being deported. It would have also eliminated funding to cities that considered themselves sanctuary cities.

Kate's law would have done Mr. Grinch proud. Tell me Ray, what would you do if -you- were living in Mexico and couldn't make enough to feed your family there?

Kate's law would have done Mr. Grinch proud. Tell me Ray, what would you do if -you- were living in Mexico and couldn't make enough to feed your family there?
Why the fuck would I care? We have enough trouble with you fucktard liberals stealing makers money to give free shit to your freeriders here....

GlEBP.jpg

There were no laws.

Not only were there laws, but some historians believe that the U.S. constitution was significantly influenced by them. To whit:
Some historians, including Donald Grinde of the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, have claimed that the democratic ideals of the Gayanashagowa provided a significant inspiration to Benjamin Franklin, James Madison and other framers of the United States Constitution. They contend that the federal structure of the U.S. constitution was influenced by the living example of the Iroqouis confederation, as were notions of individual liberty and the separation of powers.[31]Grinde, Bruce Johansen and others[32] also identify Native American symbols and imagery that were adopted by the nascent United States, including the American bald eagle and a bundle of arrows.[31] Their thesis argues the U.S. constitution was the synthesis of various forms of political organization familiar to the founders, including the Iroquois confederation.

Franklin circulated copies of the proceedings of the 1744 Treaty of Lancaster among his fellow colonists; at the close of this document, the Six Nations leaders offer to impart instruction in their democratic methods of government to the English. Franklin's Albany Plan is also believed to have been influenced by his understanding of Iroqouis government. John Rutledge of South Carolina, delegate to the Constitutional Convention, is said to have read lengthy tracts of Six Nations law to the other framers, beginning with the words "We, the people, to form a union, to establish peace, equity, and order..."[33] In October 1988, the U.S. Congress passed Concurrent Resolution 331 to recognize the influence of the Iroquois Constitution upon the American Constitution and Bill of Rights.[34]

Great Law of Peace - Wikipedia

There were no borders.

If only we could go back to such a time.

There were no immigrants. They were settlers.

Don't fool yourself with fancy words. The Europeans were definitely immigrants. Not only that, but some were of the genocidal variety. Wikipedia explains:
United States colonization and westward expansion
In the late 16th century, England, France, Spain and the Netherlands launched colonization efforts in the part of North America that is now the United States.[44] The United States has not been legally admonished by the international community for genocidal acts against its indigenous population, but many historians and academics describe events such as The Trail of Tears, the Sand Creek Massacre and the Mendocino War as genocidal in nature.[45] The letters of British commander Jeffery Amherst indicated actual genocidal intent when he authorized the intentional use of disease-infected blankets as a biological weapon against indigenous populations during the 1763 Pontiac's Rebellion, saying, "You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble Race", and instructing his subordinates, "I need only Add, I Wish to Hear of no prisoners should any of the villains be met with arms."[13][46][47] When smallpox swept the northern plains of the US in 1837, Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.[48][49][50]

Source: Genocide of indigenous peoples - Wikipedia

The illegal [insults removed] [that come across the] border aren't settlers.

Thank God for that. They frequently have a lot more native american blood them those who claim they are "native" to the land though.

Why the fuck would I care?

Spoken like Mr. Grinch on steroids -.-
I care more about you fucking fascist liberals demanding I care.....soon you will be forcing me to care.....then perhaps we will meet for a moment....

GlEBP.jpg
If you can prove the 'Native Americans' had laws that prevented others from settling here...

As someone else mentioned, they didn't even have borders. Not that it would have mattered- the British/American colonizers cared little for the laws the native americans -did- have, and broke many treaties with impunity:
Broken Promises On Display At Native American Treaties Exhibit

Treaties Made, Treaties Broken « Native American / American Indian Blog by Partnership With Native Americans

Spoken like Mr. Grinch on steroids -.-

[owebo frothing at the mouth...]

If you ever calm down enough to have a civilized discussion, let me know.

If you ever become civilized, do let us know....

You actually managed a sentence without swearing, nice! If you could just continue along that vein, perhaps a civilized discussion might actually take place...

Maybe one day you too can become civilized....we won't hold our breath though....

Switching from obscenities to going around in circles. Anyway, if you ever want to try to justify Kate's law as anything other then to try for a re-enactment of "Les Miserables", let me know.

Or a federal violation, which is what immigrating to the U.S. illegally falls under for many. Put simply: improper entry is a crime, unlawful presence isn't:
"Unlawful presence Both improper entry and unlawful presence should be avoided by any immigrant to the United States, but an illegal alien cannot be criminally charged or incarcerated simply for being undocumented."

Yep, and that's one of the many things that needs to be changed in this country. It's also a good reason to vote for Trump so at least we have a chance at such changes.

If we had an Autocracy and I was the leader, one of my first orders would be a five year federal prison penalty for anybody caught here illegally. That would cause a huge surge of people self-deporting. But when you have liberal governors giving them drivers licenses, social benefits, allow them to work and send money back over the border, you are only inviting more problems, and that's what Democrats do.

If you want to contain or move towards eliminating this problem, then we have to move towards eliminating Democrats from our government. It's plain and simple.

Work more hours I suppose. But why is that my problem? What if there was no America for them to come to, what would they do then? In the meantime, I would work on trying to get into America the legal way, find out what it takes, and what I would have to do to accomplish that goal.

The idea that people who live there have families they can't feed tells you there is a problem from the get-go. We have too many citizens like that over here, and when they can't feed their children, they petition the government to take money from successful people to give to them.

Why would I want more people like that in our country? Of course Democrats do because the more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. I never had children because of my concern of expense. And since I (and many others) are responsible people, why in the world would we want more irresponsible people here? And yes, if you are having kids you can't take care of, you are an irresponsible person.

Pack up mommy and daddy. Pack up the children and send them all back to where the fuck they came from.

I'm all for a tattoo across their face. They show up again, shot on sight. The tat will make them easy to identify.

Oh yes, tat up the children too.

Some people just can't resist posting emo nonsense when it comes to this topic.

upon what immigrant has Donald Trump pissed?

Esmeralda, what is "funny" about the fact that people post LIBELS about our gentle polite "trump" You got evidence he PISSES on immigrants?

Trump, gentle and polite? It almost sounds like you're trying to convince -yourself- he has these qualities :p. This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Trump has done such idiotic things that I wouldn't actually be surprised if he'd been caught pissing on some homeless guy at some point in time. But I'm pretty sure what was meant is that he pisses on them figuratively, not literally. Here's just one example:
**“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”**

There's a lot more here:
Donald Trump’s false comments connecting Mexican immigrants and crime

Esmeralda, what is "funny" about the fact that people post LIBELS about our gentle polite "trump" You got evidence he PISSES on immigrants?

Trump, gentle and polite? It almost sounds like you're trying to convince -yourself- he has these qualities :p. This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Trump has done such idiotic things that I wouldn't actually be surprised if he'd been caught pissing on some homeless guy at some point in time. But I'm pretty sure what was meant is that he pisses on them figuratively, not literally. Here's just one example:
**“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”**

There's a lot more here:
Yep...people who break the law suck....

It's an American thing, you wouldn't understand.....

Work more hours I suppose.

You clearly have little idea of the wages in Mexico. Let me enlighten you: there is no minimum hourly wage in Mexico, there is a minimum -daily- wage in Mexico:
**The wage increase will raise the general minimum wage from $70.10 Mexican pesos per day (currently, approximately $4.08 USD) to $73.04 Mexican pesos per day (currently, approximately $4.25 USD).**

Source: Mexico Approves an Increase to the Daily Minimum Wage for 2016 | Littler Mendelson P.C.

Have you ever tried living off of $4.25 a day? -Now- do you understand why some Mexicans are so desperate to get up here?

But why is that my problem?

Spoken like a true Scrooge -.- Christmas isn't so far away, perhaps you can get a bit of enlightenment by then.

What if there was no America for them to come to, what would they do then?

Is that the only way you can salve your conscience? By creating an imaginary world where America doesn't exist?

In the meantime, I would work on trying to get into America the legal way, find out what it takes, and what I would have to do to accomplish that goal.

For most people crossing the border illegally (or staying past their permitted time), the answer is, it's not something that can be accomplished:
No “line” is available for the vast majority of unauthorized immigrants.
Immigration to the United States on a temporary or permanent basis is generally limited to three different routes: employment, family reunification, or humanitarian protection. While the U.S. immigration system is generous, each of these possibilities is highly regulated and subject to numerical limitations and eligibility requirements. Most unauthorized immigrants do not have the necessary family or employment relationships and often cannot access humanitarian protection, such as refugee or asylum status.

Source: Why Don’t They Just Get In Line?

The idea that people who live there have families they can't feed tells you there is a problem from the get-go. We have too many citizens like that over here, and when they can't feed their children, they petition the government to take money from successful people to give to them.

If only there were more planned parenthood centers to help people better plan their family's out. Ah, but the Republicans have been decimating them. What's your take on that? Anyway, we can't change the past. What do you do with the people (children and all) who are already here, both U.S. citizens and unauthorized immigrants? Let them starve in the U.S. in the case of residents and deport them to starve in their country of birth for the rest? There are other issues with what you say above as well. For instance, what determines success in a country like the U.S.? Well, it certainly helps if you already come from a wealthy family...
Why the Rich Stay Rich and the Poor Stay Poor

As to taxes, they're now skewed to hit the lower classes much more then the higher classes...
9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes

I never had children because of my concern of expense.

Likewise. Luckily for me, I'm a man, so I still might consider having them if I ever get more of an income.

And since I (and many others) are responsible people, why in the world would we want more irresponsible people here? And yes, if you are having kids you can't take care of, you are an irresponsible person.

The fact of the matter is, as flacaltenn pointed out a while ago, immigrants wouldn't be going to the U.S. if they couldn't get jobs. You can't get social assistance if you're an unauthorized immigrant. But as to your point: maybe they were doing relatively well when they had children and then their luck changed. But even if they were never doing well enough to financially sustain them, I don't think that turning one's back on them is the right solution. I think a large part of the problem is the way wealth is distributed in most parts of the world- you have a small part of the population that has most of it, the proverbial 1%, and then the rest fight for the scraps to varying degrees. This is -not- the way things have to be. The per capita world domestic product in 2014 was around $16,000- that's for every person on earth. Given the fact that children don't need as much as adults, that type of arrangement could really work. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be more planned parenthood centers, far from it, I think there should definitely be more. But so much could be fixed if there was a more even distribution of wealth.

Last edited:

There's a lot more here:

Yep...people who break the law suck....

I think it depends on the law. Coming to a country to try to take care of oneself and/or one's children, that I can understand. Then there's the types of laws that Trump breaks:
— Donald Trump has a long history of not honoring contracts with construction companies

— Donald Trump has knowingly and intentionally defrauded Trump University students, fleecing them out of thousands of dollars

— He may have illegally coordinated with his SuperPac

— He illegally used corporate resources to pay an employee to write a political speech

— He violated federal law by claiming proceeds from various Trump products would go to charity, although there is no evidence that Trump ever donated the money to charity

— He violated IRS rules by using $12,000 from his charity organization to purchase a Tim Tebow helmet

— He violated election laws by emailing foreign officials to solicit political contributions

— He violated federal laws by offering Ben Carson a job in exchange for his endorsement

— His employees violated a U.S. trade embargo by pursuing commercial activities in Cuba when it was illegal to do so

— He’s run afoul of election laws by using campaign contributions to pay $6 million to his own businesses

— He violated Wisconsin election laws by talking with voters as they stood in line to vote

— He violated New York state education laws for operating a for-profit investment school without the required license

— His foreign policy proposals would violate NATO

— He’s violated copyright law for using copyrighted images without permission

— Many of the proposals he has vowed to pursue as President violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Eighth Amendments of the Constitution

— Trump broke New York state law by lobbying to prevent an Indian casino from opening in the Catskills

— His vow to use torture on suspected terrorists would violate the Geneva conventions. He would be committing war crimes.

— He broke anti-discrimination laws to keep a mob boss gambling at one of his casinos

— He violated immigration laws by misrepresenting his company on work-visa applications

Source: It's Definitely Hillary Clinton Who Thinks She Is 'Above the Law'

Forum List

Back