Merry christmas little americans, from boring england!

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
merry-christmas-decorative-logo-with-swash-snowflakes-isolated-white-background-vector-ill_8130-1087.jpg

Haha, every year the special relationship between america and europe gets more and more forgotten..
Every year north korea stacks more and more missiles against the west coast,.. where all the technology stuff is.. you know the stuff your nation can't function without..
Every year there are more mass shootings in america..
Every year drug addiction and economic inequality take their toll...

I like to come on here and remind you all you have one fan left in the world! Me!!
So MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Try to have a good time! If you can!!
Love from Ben!!xxx

merry-christmas-decorative-logo-with-swash-snowflakes-isolated-white-background-vector-ill_8130-1087.jpg

Haha, every year the special relationship between america and europe gets more and more forgotten..
Every year north korea stacks more and more missiles against the west coast,.. where all the technology stuff is.. you know the stuff your nation can't function without..

I like to come on here and remind you all you have one fan left in the world! Me!!
Love from Ben!!xxx

Shut up fuck stick.
Europe is fast turning into a muslim state enjoy your Christmas since it wont be much longer and your muslim invaders will be chopping of heads if you celebrate Christmas.

Love from Ben!!xxx
We should deport our Democrat moochers, criminals and terrorist to jolly ole England.
Then you would understand who causes 99% of our problems.

Shut up fuck stick.
Europe is fast turning into a muslim state enjoy your Christmas since it wont be much longer and your muslim invaders will be chopping of heads if you celebrate Christmas.
haha you know you love it!!

We should deport our Democrat moochers, criminals and terrorist to jolly ole England.
Then you would understand who causes 99% of our problems.

We are fully aware and probably were before you realised it yourselves .

Why do you think we adopt a permanent air of superiority ?Apart from the simple fact that we are .
:cool:

Forum List

Back