Merck admits shingles vaccines can cause eye damage and shingles

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Merck Admits Shingles Vaccine Can Cause Eye Damage…and Shingles
Two important FDA approved changes to the warning label of Merck Pharmaceutical’s shingles vaccine, Zostavax, have been made since the controversial drug was introduced in 2006. The first was in August 2014, when, in addition to potentially causing chickenpox, another side effect was added: shingles! That’s right. The vaccine that had been – and continues to be -- aggressively marketed to prevent seniors from contracting this excruciating condition was found to actually cause shingles in some individuals.

----------------------------------------------------------

But hey keep believing those medical gods of your who were often taught to be just as stupid about it as you are. Why because the idiot pushing the drug told them fabricated bs it's not until a dr. takes the time to investigate it personally suddenly they wake up.

Last edited:
Yeah, once I had the shot I got shingles.

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't affect my eyes though. :thup:

• Banned
Yeah, once I had the shot I got shingles.

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't affect my eyes though. :thup:

Smoking doesn't give everybody cancer either smart ass, but smoke it long enough and you will get something.

TARD the dummest mother fkrs there are.

IF you get shingles there is an anti-viral that limits its growth if taken early enough...seemed to work well....mine never got more than the size of a quarter

Golly, if only we have a giant federal bureaucracy to make sure this didn't happen.

Oh, wait...this drug was tested and approved for sale by a giant federal bureaucracy.

Hmm, clearly more funding is the answer.

• Banned
Golly, if only we have a giant federal bureaucracy to make sure this didn't happen.

Oh, wait...this drug was tested and approved for sale by a giant federal bureaucracy.

Golly when you fall for bs, people will take anything

• Banned
We wonder do really stupid ass dumb asses even bother researching the information, or is their little old medical god's word good enough. Oh yes the Medical Gods word is good enough " THERE IS IDIOT PROBLEM NUMBER 1".....

Do idiot bother going to the site .......

upload_2018-3-17_9-10-51.png

• Banned
IF you get shingles there is an anti-viral that limits its growth if taken early enough...seemed to work well....mine never got more than the size of a quarter

“Researchers concluded there is a probable relationship between the vaccine and the eye inflammation, though the study wasn’t designed to prove the vaccine actually caused the condition,” according to an article posted by the personal injury law firm of Matthews & Associates.

Merck Admits Shingles Vaccine Can Cause Eye Damage…and Shingles
Two important FDA approved changes to the warning label of Merck Pharmaceutical’s shingles vaccine, Zostavax, have been made since the controversial drug was introduced in 2006. The first was in August 2014, when, in addition to potentially causing chickenpox, another side effect was added: shingles! That’s right. The vaccine that had been – and continues to be -- aggressively marketed to prevent seniors from contracting this excruciating condition was found to actually cause shingles in some individuals.

----------------------------------------------------------

But hey keep believing those medical gods of your who were often taught to be just as stupid about it as you are. Why because the idiot pushing the drug told them fabricated bs it's not until a dr. takes the time to investigate it personally suddenly they wake up.

Anyone who reads your garbage sites about medical issues deserve whatever they get. You are too ignorant to post any medical info.

Shingles Zostavax Vaccination | What You Should Know | CDC

“Researchers concluded there is a probable relationship between the vaccine and the eye inflammation, though the study wasn’t designed to prove the vaccine actually caused the condition,” according to an article posted by the personal injury law firm of Matthews & Associates.
Anti-viral is not same as the vaccine

Anti-viral is not same as the vaccine

I was just showing you that little part, sorry didn't clarify that point which didn't really respond to your particular statement.

Nevertheless, despite its questionable effectiveness at preventing shingles (and the fact that it can cause shingles!) and the serious side effects it can produce, online sites funded by the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., WebMD) and neighborhood pharmacies continue to ominously advise seniors to get the shingles vaccines – at a cost of $150-$300 per injection to insurance companies. Zostavax is clearly effective at something – and there’s nothing “potential” about the revenue it’s generating for its manufacturer, promoters and distributors.

Golly when you fall for bs, people will take anything

Not sure I follow. Who fell for bs?

Wise up FOOL

upload_2018-3-17_11-39-34.png

upload_2018-3-17_11-39-56.png

Frederick Fraunfelder, M.D., chair of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Missouri School of Medicine, has found, in rare instances, a link between the varicella zoster virus vaccine and corneal inflammation. It is a finding the researchers say should be discussed by primary care physicians and patients with a history of eye inflammation before getting vaccinated.
Credit: Justin Kelley/MU Health

In
Chickenpox, shingles vaccine may cause corneal inflammation in some patients: Primary care physicians should be aware of possible vision side effect for susceptible patients

Forum List

Back