MEP warns new UN pact will make it illegal to criticize mass immigration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MEP Warns New UN Pact Will Make it Illegal to Criticize Mass Immigration

MEP Marcel de Graaff warns that the United Nations global compact on migration will make it a criminal offense for citizens and media outlets to criticize mass immigration.

“In fact, it will become impossible to criticize Merkel’s welcome migrants politics without being at risk to be jailed for hate speech,” he added, noting, “Countries who import the third world will become the third world.”

So many dip sticks are so in love with the UN as they are Obama meanwhile neither one gives a dam about you you are their good little slaves who make them rich while you stay poor, or barely making upper middle class etc. The elites have seen to it you all stay dumb as hell . Look how well it works and has worked.

OH LOOK YOU TRUMP HATING A HOLES SHOULD FEEL VERY PROUD OF YOURSELVES AND HOW YOU ARE USHERING IN COMMUNISM AND SINCE YOU ALL ARE TO FKN RETARDED TO REALIZE THAT HERE IS JUST ANOTHER ARM REACHING OUT TO TAKE YOUR FREEDOM YOU FKD UP IDIOTS.

8F939798-D848-4BEC-9FD8-D4F771BF5EAF.gif

Just as predicted "hate speech" outlaws thought and is a great way to control the populace.
Anything Big Brother does not like can be called "offensive" and outlawed. That's why the OP is perfectly reasonable
and we've seen it before in old tired Europe.

MEP Marcel de Graaff warns that the United Nations global compact on migration will make it a criminal offense for citizens and media outlets to criticize mass immigration.

“In fact, it will become impossible to criticize Merkel’s welcome migrants politics without being at risk to be jailed for hate speech,” he added, noting, “Countries who import the third world will become the third world.”

So many dip sticks are so in love with the UN as they are Obama meanwhile neither one gives a dam about you you are their good little slaves who make them rich while you stay poor, or barely making upper middle class etc. The elites have seen to it you all stay dumb as hell . Look how well it works and has worked.

OH LOOK YOU TRUMP HATING A HOLES SHOULD FEEL VERY PROUD OF YOURSELVES AND HOW YOU ARE USHERING IN COMMUNISM AND SINCE YOU ALL ARE TO FKN RETARDED TO REALIZE THAT HERE IS JUST ANOTHER ARM REACHING OUT TO TAKE YOUR FREEDOM YOU FKD UP IDIOTS.

Is this a legit thing?

Here's what I think.

We may have to fight a war to resolve our issues with Islam.

This war would not end until either the West or Islam was totally defeated.

Is this a legit thing?

It’s from Infowars, what do you think?

Is this a legit thing?

I figured. They have to get SOMETHING right theough. Even my bad brother in law isn't wrong all the time

• Banned

Is this a legit thing?

I use to think you weren't a full blown dumb ass , I changed my mind. YOu must have fallen into the leftist tard syndrome.

upload_2018-11-22_19-51-10.png

UN pact will legalise mass migration and criminalise criticism of migration, ENF group warns

NOT FROM INFOWARS D.A

The UN loves their idiots too. Esp. when one is so dumb they can't decipher the NEW WORLD ORDER UNFOLDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES...................It makes being a globalist super easy.

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-22_19-53-58.png
    upload_2018-11-22_19-53-58.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 45
The UN is not altruistic, they are greedy for money and power.
We will not benefit from mass immigration of poor uneducated people.

The UN is not altruistic, they are greedy for money and power.
We will not benefit from mass immigration of poor uneducated people.

Even when it's in black and white their ability to decode/ decipher what is really being said isn't possibly with a leftist retread brain LOL.

Since when has the UN made US law? The sky is falling, oh my God the sky is falling. We are all going to die the sky is falling.

Since when has the UN made US law? The sky is falling, oh my God the sky is falling. We are all going to die the sky is falling.

LMFAO are you kidding , you see how LITTLE YOU DO NOT KNOW. bahahha

Do you even know wtf the new world order even means / . is?

Do you even know wtf the new world order even means / . is?
You are too pitiful for a reply.
No i'm just way past your comprehension level. Sucks to be you a.h. lol
And delusional as well. Conversation with the mentally challenged does not edify but it is funny.

Forum List

Back