Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
rumaki
deviled eggs
salamon
caper sauce
some damn veggie..whatever is fresh when i go to the store
fourless chocolate cake...

now to just do it all...i have the chicken livers in sauce etc, caper sauce is made...still a long way to go....plus i have to clean this house...

suddenly eating out appears to be a good option

lol i hope it is.....i should be doing this....but yet here i am....its cold here...its cold everywhere...i wanted to surprise him and take him somewhere warm but we would be traveling all day

Cooking on a cold day warms up the house. When its drizzlin outside and cold, nothing beats good smells and warmth in the kitchen.

Happy Birthday regards to Mr. Bones.

Bones you female? Wow.. missed that one. I'm rarely surprised. That meal sounds good. I made Vegetable beef soup. It was HOT very meaty with a chuck roast cut up in it, with fresh green beens, baby carrots cut up, Onion, and egg noodles. Now that is a filling 2 day meal. :)

004_zpsa7edebcb.jpg

failure.....total failure..the flourless chocolate birthday cake will now be cute into circles or squares and revisited into something else...i am thankful i ordered some chocolate roses....

i am not a soup person....even when bitterly cold...

004_zpsa7edebcb.jpg

failure.....total failure..the flourless chocolate birthday cake will now be cute into circles or squares and revisited into something else...i am thankful i ordered some chocolate roses....

You will be after you try mine.
Still barking up the wrong trees....

It's only 5:53 am and I already have a stalker. It's going to be a good day.

004_zpsa7edebcb.jpg

You will be after you try mine.
Still barking up the wrong trees....

lol i was wondering that too...why be offering your soup so freely.....

the full version:

004_zps054f73aa.jpg

ignore the crappy background....i got caught not serving to take pictures...they let out a howl at that...and yes i woke up to a totally trashed kitchen...the chocolate roses i did not do...the rest was all mine...the entire dinner...i will admit to cooking most of the day then people showed up 2 hours early..wtf?

rumaki
deviled eggs
salamon
caper sauce
some damn veggie..whatever is fresh when i go to the store
fourless chocolate cake...

now to just do it all...i have the chicken livers in sauce etc, caper sauce is made...still a long way to go....plus i have to clean this house...

suddenly eating out appears to be a good option

That sounds good, hope it turned out well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back