Mentoring

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I read this this morning at Texas Monthly on line- it's a story about Steve Miller. I very vaguely remember that name- very vaguely-
after reading this I think I would have liked to know more about his music- maybe.

Growing Up With Steve Miller

In 2007, the man who topped the charts with ‘The Joker’ and ‘Rock’n Me’ took a thirteen-year-old guitarist and would-be songwriter under his wing. More than a decade later, he’s still teaching me lessons on how to be an adult.

I read this this morning at Texas Monthly on line- it's a story about Steve Miller. I very vaguely remember that name- very vaguely-
after reading this I think I would have liked to know more about his music- maybe.

In 2007, the man who topped the charts with ‘The Joker’ and ‘Rock’n Me’ took a thirteen-year-old guitarist and would-be songwriter under his wing. More than a decade later, he’s still teaching me lessons on how to be an adult.

• Banned

Okay- thanks, Not my kind of music, but, I still might like to know him, based on the story I posted.

Okay- thanks, Not my kind of music, but, I still might like to know him, based on the story I posted.

Me, too.

Can you imagine playing with Les Paul at age 14?

Forum List

Back