Mentally-ill male visits Biden, DailyMail UK refers to Biden as "acting President"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Even the Brits have figured out that Biden is a phony.

Biden welcomes trans TikToker to Oval Office after she sparked controversy for saying she WILL be a mom one day

• Dylan Mulvaney, a viral transgender TikTok star, visited President Joe Biden to discuss her transition and transgender issues in the US
  • 'I'm ready to step up and show trans people we're not going anywhere and that trans kids they deserve a fighting chance to be their true selves,' she said
  • Mulvaney wore an outfit with colors of the transgender flag
  • She sat down with both Biden and NowThis News, adding that she could not post videos with the acting president until an interview airs Sunday night
Biden meets with trans activist and TikTok star

1666434949433.png

Biden welcomes trans TikToker to Oval Office after she sparked controversy for saying she WILL be a mom one day

• Dylan Mulvaney, a viral transgender TikTok star, visited President Joe Biden to discuss her transition and transgender issues in the US
  • 'I'm ready to step up and show trans people we're not going anywhere and that trans kids they deserve a fighting chance to be their true selves,' she said
  • She sat down with both Biden and NowThis News, adding that she could not post videos with the acting president until an interview airs Sunday night

View attachment 713860
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is not a phony.

He is quite real.

He is a Placeholder President.

Not "acting", but "placeholder.

Thrust upon the American People as the only immediate way to get the dangerous Orange Baboon-God out of the White House.

Joe's job is largely done... he just needs to hold on now until 2024.

If Rump runs in 2024 Joe will have to pony-up one last time.

If Rump does NOT run in 2024 then Joe can call it a day and go home.

That's my boy!

He is quite real.

Thrust upon the American People as the only immediate way to get the dangerous Orange Baboon-God out of the White House.

View attachment 713860

How's "she" gonna be a mom? How has modern science managed to implant working ovaries and a uterus? OH--they haven't. So maybe with "her" sperm she can impregnate someone. That would make her a DAD.

I'm dead sick of these folks appropriating my gender. Yeah, I said it.

How's "she" gonna be a mom? How has modern science managed to implant working ovaries and a uterus? OH--they haven't. So maybe with "her" sperm she can impregnate someone. That would make her a DAD.

I'm dead sick of these folks appropriating my gender. Yeah, I said it.
And they so rarely ever manage to do it artfully or accurately. It's obvious that what they do is a blatant and insulting parody of actual womanhood.

He is quite real.

When do you plan on becoming a centrest?

He is quite real.

You are correct he is a placeholder. The only problem is the American people have no idea who is holding the reigns so they blame him instead of the real person behind him for all the failures

Forum List

Back