Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

These yeast-infected garbage of the female gender love to scream and yell about sexism, but by wearing a pussy hat, they're announcing to society: "I'm a walking c*nt."

If you don't know why women are marching, you are being deliberately clueless and displaying your ignorance.

The women at the march are clueless looney tunes. .... :cuckoo:

But the neutered beta males marching with them and wearing the pink pussy hats are beyond pathetic. .... :gay:
There are some males, I won't call them men, that need the shit kicked out of them on first sight at a women's March.

These yeast-infected garbage of the female gender love to scream and yell about sexism, but by wearing a pussy hat, they're announcing to society: "I'm a walking c*nt."

You have a habit of being completely vulgar.
And women wearing "pussy" hats or dressed as vaginas in public, aren't?

Last edited:

You have a habit of being completely vulgar.
And women wearing "pussy" hats or dressed as vaginas in public, aren't?

No one of us would have done this before guys brought up the whole penis-worship thing. Unfortunately, we know have to be "in your face" street theater about things, since the guys have shown that they will not even have an intelligent dialogue on issues affecting women, probably because they are incapable of it. We've lived through too much bullshit from the penis-worshipers: Sandra Fluke, Paul Ryan running away from people delivering petitions, assholes calling us "gals," assholes telling us to put an aspirin between our knees, morons insisting that we sit for religious propaganda and wait just to have an abortion, refusing to do anything about sexual harassment, appointing trashy little slaves to governmental posts involving birth control and education. We were patient, but patience is finite. Most of us used to be polite, but it was just used against us by the right-wing trash, so no more.

Look at these three 'he-men'.

26907713_10215551954334240_8950465654311403853_n.jpg

Real heterosexual men stick up for their partners. Thank you, guys, for being out, proud, responsible, and in the streets fighting for your partners! Right-wing nuts hate women and just want to have sex with a slave.

Real heterosexual men stick up for their partners. Thank you, guys, for being out, proud, responsible, and in the streets fighting for your partners! Right-wing nuts hate women and just want to have sex with a slave.
I believe what you term as "real hetrosexual men" the rest of us refer to as pussy whipped.

Real heterosexual men don't wear pussy hats. How do I know that? I'm married to one. He is proud, responsible and working. He isn't in the streets posing for selfies.

I believe what you term as "real hetrosexual men" the rest of us refer to as pussy whipped.

So you refuse to fight for your partners and mock the real men who do so. You must be one of those shitheads who looks down on his partner and denigrates women.

Real heterosexual men don't wear pussy hats. How do I know that? I'm married to one. He is proud, responsible and working. He isn't in the streets posing for selfies.

Ask yourself whether he would fight for your rights. Why isn't he protesting the GOP's continuing disrespect and denigration of women? Are you cult people?

What an asshole comment, as if anyone has a predetermined "proper place" in society. Penis-worshiper.

EVERYONE has a predetermined "proper place" in Society. Men, women, children, ALL have their role to play.

A place for everyone and everyone in their place. - THAT is what makes for a decent and proper Society.

The women at the march are clueless looney tunes. .... :cuckoo:

But the neutered beta males marching with them and wearing the pink pussy hats are beyond pathetic. .... :gay:
A couple of the baby killing fake males here were bragging about how they were going to go to the march and get laid. They victimize these pathetic, foolish women. And the women take it as a compliment.

What an asshole comment, as if anyone has a predetermined "proper place" in society. Penis-worshiper.

EVERYONE has a predetermined "proper place" in Society. Men, women, children, ALL have their role to play.

A place for everyone and everyone in their place. - THAT is what makes for a decent and proper Society.

Not in a free society. More penis-worship crap. Leave the "roles" to Hollywood where they script things.

Forum List

Back