Men in women's bathrooms

^^ Did you get that ladies of the middle voting bloc? Your sane objections to deranged males using your restrooms, communal showers, locker rooms, dorms etc. are "fear mongering" "garbled logic" and "abusive".

Yes, you have been mansplained as to why you silly little femmes are all wrong, and you should immediately change your attitudes to whatever the menfolk think is best for you.
Especially the LGBT menfolk... Get that ladies? You HAVE to tolerate deranged LGBT (or other posing) cult males in your discreet hygiene areas, communal or not. Either that or you are HATERS, BIGOTS and TRANSPHOBIC!

The Skylars of the world are going to make 2018 a breeze for the GOP. Anyone to the right of bizarro-world (attached at the hip to the DNC) will be casting for conservative views on their ballot just out of sheer fright if nothing else.

Again, Sil.....nothing is being done to you. You're bizarrely trying to cast a trans woman peeing in a bathroom stall toilet as an 'attack on women'.

A transwoman peeing isn't hurting you or attacking you. Its just someone peeing.

As for your political predictions.....you insisted that Trump's support of trans rights would make him unelectable. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

A trans woman going to the bathroom isn't abusing anyone. She's just going to the bathroom.
And a deranged man ("transwoman" "she") using communal women-only showers isn't abusing anyone either I suppose? Oh, wait, right, this thread is about deranged men ONLY using women's bathrooms because legally it will remain just at that...

My goodness, your LGBT cult IS sympathetic to women's rights aren't they? :popcorn:

Skylar doesn't give a shit about women or their rights, except for the ones HE designates that they should have, when he thinks they should have them.

How are your rights being stripped from you by a trans woman peeing?
it's my wife's rights and all other women's rights. stupid. it's quite clear you don't care they have rights. loser.

don't know what they are. I know they said men could go in women's restrooms. I don't shop there and haven't since that announcement. I want them to go out of business. I respect women and are concerned for young girls. unlike the pervert you are.
Then look up the meaning of trans. You're literally arguing your own ignorance.
In your world if a man dresses like a women he is no longer a man:cuckoo:

In my world, a trans person is infinitely more familiar with their gender identity than you are pretending to speak for them.

Have you always hated women, or only since you decided womanhood was just another club you weren't being allowed to join?

Laughing.....so I hate women because you don't know what gender identity is?
exactly!!! you don't care about women's rights.

Then look up the meaning of trans. You're literally arguing your own ignorance.

In my world, a trans person is infinitely more familiar with their gender identity than you are pretending to speak for them.

Have you always hated women, or only since you decided womanhood was just another club you weren't being allowed to join?

And what right is being denied anyone if a trans woman pees in a public restroom?

A trans woman going to the bathroom isn't abusing anyone. She's just going to the bathroom.
And a deranged man ("transwoman" "she") using communal women-only showers isn't abusing anyone either I suppose? Oh, wait, right, this thread is about deranged men ONLY using women's bathrooms because legally it will remain just at that...

My goodness, your LGBT cult IS sympathetic to women's rights aren't they? :popcorn:

Skylar doesn't give a shit about women or their rights, except for the ones HE designates that they should have, when he thinks they should have them.

it's my wife's rights and all other women's rights. stupid. it's quite clear you don't care they have rights. loser.

Their right to....what?

Again, a transwoman pees in a bathroom and your wife is harmed....how? What does she lose?

Absolutely nothing.

And what right is being denied anyone if a trans woman pees in a public restroom?
the woman's, you still don't get it. not surprising. the women's rights are being violated. I thought you were for women. I guess again, women like blacks are just pawns.

Their right to....what?

Again, a transwoman pees in a bathroom and your wife is harmed....how? What does she lose?

Absolutely nothing.
Privacy. They have many more rights.

Their right to....what?

Absolutely nothing.

They still have privacy. The trans woman has her own stall.

So what is being taken from your wife? How is she being harmed by a trans woman peeing in another stall?

This whole debate is a solution in search of a problem. As a trans woman using the bathroom hurts no one.

the woman's, you still don't get it. not surprising. the women's rights are being violated. I thought you were for women. I guess again, women like blacks are just pawns.

What right is being violated? Privacy is out....as the trans woman has her own stall. Just like your wife does.

So what is being taken from your wife? What right is being stripped from her?

A transwoman pees in a bathroom and......nothing. Nothing happens. Your wife is perfectly fine. She has every right she did before.

Their right to....what?

Absolutely nothing.

So what is being taken from your wife? How is she being harmed by a trans woman peeing in another stall?

This whole debate is a solution in search of a problem. As a trans woman using the bathroom hurts no one.
how ridiculous are you? again, you care not for women's rights. I know. stop making excuses. you say fk you to women. we get it.

Why are you wanting women and girls to be forced to share their intimate communal hygiene areas with deranged men?

How is a woman being harmed by a trans woman peeing?
it's called rights. again, you don't care for women's rights. we get it. fk women. Why can't the trans use the stall in the men's room? why do they need privacy only in a women's restroom. you never answered your own fking question.

Their right to....what?

Absolutely nothing.

how ridiculous are you? again, you care not for women's rights. I know. stop making excuses. you say fk you to women. we get it.

And which right is taken away from *anyone* when a trans woman pees in a public bathroom stall?

Why are you wanting women and girls to be forced to share their intimate communal hygiene areas with deranged men?

it's called rights. again, you don't care for women's rights. we get it. fk women. Why can't the trans use the stall in the men's room? why do they need privacy only in a women's restroom. you never answered your own fking question.

Which rights? A transwoman pees in a bathroom.....and what right does *anyone* lose?

You're getting uselessly vague for a reason, JC. As we both know that a trans woman peeing in a bathroom harms no one.

A woman in a bathroom still has privacy. As everyone has their own stall.

Their right to....what?

Absolutely nothing.

And which right is taken away from *anyone* when a trans woman pees in a public bathroom stall?
so if none, then there is no reason to take women's rights away and the confused man can go to a stall in the men's room. right? You said it yourself.

Their right to....what?

Absolutely nothing.

so if none, then there is no reason to take women's rights away and the confused man can go to a stall in the men's room. right? You said it yourself.

Take what right away? Again, every woman still has privacy in their own stall

You've got a solution in search of a problem. As a trans woman using the bathroom harms no one. She's just peeing.

Which rights? A transwoman pees in a bathroom.....and what right does *anyone* lose?

You're getting uselessly vague for a reason, JC. As we both know that a trans woman peeing in a bathroom harms no one.

exactly what is the confused man losing by peeing in the men's room stall? what is it? you can't answer it, so conclusion is that the confused man wants to see women's privates. sicko's. you must like that as well eh?

Take what right away? Again, every woman still has privacy in their own stall

You've got a solution in search of a problem. As a trans woman using the bathroom harms no one. She's just peeing.
exactly the confused man can pee privately in his own gender restroom. You just said it. thanks for admitting the only reason to get in the women's room is to violate the women's and little girls rights. sick fker.

exactly what is the confused man losing by peeing in the men's room stall? what is it? you can't answer it, so conclusion is that the confused man wants to see women's privates. sicko's. you must like that as well eh?

Laughing......and when I ask you what right a woman loses when a trans woman pees you've got nothing.

Thank you for proving my point. A trans woman peeing harms no one.

Forum List

Back