Men in women's bathrooms

Yeah, I'm gonna go with trans folks on their own gender identity rather than you pretending to speak for them

If a person's "gender identity" isn't the same as their actual gender, then they are what's called delusional. My income identity is Rockefeller but my actual income is "peanut farmer", so when the bank won't loan to me, shall I sue them for being bigots?

Says you, citing yourself. The APA strongy disagrees. Why would I ignore the 36,000 members of the APA, all professional psychiatrists.....and instead believe a horsebreeder who thinks she knows better?

I can't think of a single reason.
I think I'm a high school cheer leader. Think they'll let me into the showers? Can I bring my camera?

If a person's "gender identity" isn't the same as their actual gender, then they are what's called delusional. My income identity is Rockefeller but my actual income is "peanut farmer", so when the bank won't loan to me, shall I sue them for being bigots?

Says you, citing yourself. The APA strongy disagrees. Why would I ignore the 36,000 members of the APA, all professional psychiatrists.....and instead believe a horsebreeder who thinks she knows better?

I think I'm a high school cheer leader. Think they'll let me into the showers? Can I bring my camera?
Hey man, if that's your identity then you ARE what you think. :popcorn:

Yeah, I'm gonna go with trans folks on their own gender identity rather than you pretending to speak for them

And I'm going to go with hard science rather than with the insane delusions of those who are mentally-ill and morally-degenerate.

Someone who doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls is in no position to lecture any sane person on any subject at all.

Skylar & those like him are the predictable product of letting the looney LGBT cult take over the asylum aka the APA.

How are your rights being stripped from you by a trans woman peeing?
it's my wife's rights and all other women's rights. stupid. it's quite clear you don't care they have rights. loser.

Their right to....what?

Again, a transwoman pees in a bathroom and your wife is harmed....how? What does she lose?

Absolutely nothing.
Privacy. They have many more rights.

According to Skylar, the only right women have to make decisions about their own bodies is when some scumbag man gets them pregnant and wants them to get an abortion so he doesn't have to pay child support. Otherwise, their bodies belong to leftist patriarchal twits like Skylar, for him to decide about and tell them what they should and shouldn't be comfortable with.

"Your body, your choice" my chubby white ass.

So you lose the right to your body....because someone else pees in a bathroom stall?

Sorry, C.....but a transwoman peeing doesn't involve your body. It involves hers. And it harms no one.

How sic are you?

Their is a fucking reason why we have two different bathrooms fool...

You need someone to tell you what you can see for yourself ?

Look down your pants either you have indoor plumbing or outdoor plumbing, that's it.

Skylar doesn't give a shit about women or their rights, except for the ones HE designates that they should have, when he thinks they should have them.

it's my wife's rights and all other women's rights. stupid. it's quite clear you don't care they have rights. loser.

Their right to....what?

Again, a transwoman pees in a bathroom and your wife is harmed....how? What does she lose?

Absolutely nothing.

According to Skylar, the only right women have to make decisions about their own bodies is when some scumbag man gets them pregnant and wants them to get an abortion so he doesn't have to pay child support. Otherwise, their bodies belong to leftist patriarchal twits like Skylar, for him to decide about and tell them what they should and shouldn't be comfortable with.

well dude, I got a new one for you on woman's rights. Now there is a government study on drinking alcohol during a pregnancy. Well wait, I thought the women had a choice to do what ever they wanted to with their body no matter the baby in the womb. Now they want to tell women not to drink alcohol cause it harms the fetus and leads to childhood issues. Now excuse me, but you can't have it both ways. ether they have the choice or they don't. Seems like we again are seeing the select choices that a woman is actually allowed. Like this violation of their rights to use a restroom in piece.

Their right to....what?

Absolutely nothing.

So you lose the right to your body....because someone else pees in a bathroom stall?

Sorry, C.....but a transwoman peeing doesn't involve your body. It involves hers. And it harms no one.

A "transwoman" peeing out of HIS penis in the same bathroom I'M in most certainly IS a violation of my rights to control my body. I don't just get to choose to kill my baby; I also get to choose who I perform personal functions around.

And no penis-bearer, whether he's wearing a dress or not, should be able to tell me otherwise. You leftists are always saying, "If you don't approve of abortion, don't have one". Well, if you like peeing with anyone who cares to wander by, YOU do it. But keep your choices off MY body.

Otherwise known as a delusional man mansplaining to me that my womanhood is no more than a meaningless, shallow, ephemeral state of mind encompassed by the desire to wear dresses and makeup and call oneself "Tiffany".
Yep. That's all you are bitch. Now stand aside & let that 5 o'clock shadow pull "her" pants down in front of you in the locker room & display "her" big schlong & hairy balls to you.. with "her" squirming mind still statistically sexually attracted to women.

You and the 1/5th rape survivors better keep your bitch mouths shut about it too. Because if you don't "she " may be able to sue you.

Otherwise known as a delusional man mansplaining to me that my womanhood is no more than a meaningless, shallow, ephemeral state of mind encompassed by the desire to wear dresses and makeup and call oneself "Tiffany".
Yep. That's all you are bitch. Now stand aside & let that 5 o'clock shadow pull "her" pants down in front of you in the locker room & display "her" big schlong & hairy balls to you.. with "her" squirming mind still statistically sexually attracted to women.

You and the 1/5th rape survivors better keep your bitch mouths shut about it too. Because if you don't "she " may be able to sue you.

I'm still a lot more concerned, safety-wise, by the predators who will take advantage of this SJW nonsense than I am by the delusional fruitcakes (if only because predators outnumber delusional fruitcakes by such a wide margin), but the more these crazy play-actors rant on, the more offended I get by their misogynistic bullshit.

And I'm going to go with hard science rather than with the insane delusions of those who are mentally-ill and morally-degenerate.

Someone who doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls is in no position to lecture any sane person on any subject at all.
From a purely conceptual paradigm, how would a minority of natural born boys raised only with girls, assimilate with a majority of females?

From a purely conceptual paradigm, how would a minority of natural born boys raised only with girls, assimilate with a majority of females?
Stud service.

Stud service.
I was assuming a prepubescent age before sexuality and adulthood.

Forum List

Back