CDZ Men and Women (Differences)

Men and women are identical except for the hormones that make us male and female. But each of us has some degree of the other. There is no female who doesn't have some testosterone and no male who doesn't have some estrogen.

The amounts vary which is why we see so many variations but that is good because it proves that we are more alike than different.

The shoebox stereotypes are more the invention of society and advertising than any actual hard and fast rules that everyone must abide by. Those who believe that those stereotypes are rigid merely expose their own ignorance.

I am a male and yet I have the ability to sooth a fractious infant. Does that make me any less of a man? Does it make me female? Of course it doesn't. It is just something that I inherited that I had no idea about until I was handed my first infant by it's exasperated mother.

On the other hand I am a male but I suck at sports that involve hitting a ball. I can kick, throw or carry a ball but I can't hit it to save my life. Does this make me less of a male? I doubt it because I can ride a motorbike at 100+ mph over a mountain pass. And I know some women who can do the same. Does that make them male? Of course not.

As individuals we have strengths and weaknesses. Plenty of women can handle pain that no man I have ever met could tolerate. Just look at the shoes women wear all day long!

scnr-sorry-could-not-resist-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes yes... Woman and men all the exact same thing.

YAWwwwwn!

At some point, these tedious notions need to simply be laughed at for their sheer denial of what is otherwise obvious by any reasonably objective observation.

Woman are what they were designed to be... the complement nature of the male.

Indeed, each gender is capable of emotion and reason... that however does not define a gender, it defines THE SPECIES and the purpose of GENDER DISTINCTION.

The distinction is that; nearly without fail, that to which the female response is to emote... the male response is to reason and vice-versa.

In this we see yet another example of nature's design of the species, in specific terms... as such defines the design which joins male with female and in so doing, sets to lie, the farcical notions which seek to join male to male... .

Men and women are identical except for the hormones that make us male and female. But each of us has some degree of the other. There is no female who doesn't have some testosterone and no male who doesn't have some estrogen.

The amounts vary which is why we see so many variations but that is good because it proves that we are more alike than different.

The shoebox stereotypes are more the invention of society and advertising than any actual hard and fast rules that everyone must abide by. Those who believe that those stereotypes are rigid merely expose their own ignorance.

I am a male and yet I have the ability to sooth a fractious infant. Does that make me any less of a man? Does it make me female? Of course it doesn't. It is just something that I inherited that I had no idea about until I was handed my first infant by it's exasperated mother.

On the other hand I am a male but I suck at sports that involve hitting a ball. I can kick, throw or carry a ball but I can't hit it to save my life. Does this make me less of a male? I doubt it because I can ride a motorbike at 100+ mph over a mountain pass. And I know some women who can do the same. Does that make them male? Of course not.

As individuals we have strengths and weaknesses. Plenty of women can handle pain that no man I have ever met could tolerate. Just look at the shoes women wear all day long!

YAWwwwwn!

At some point, these tedious notions need to simply be laughed at for their sheer denial of what is otherwise obvious by any reasonably objective observation.

Indeed, each gender is capable of emotion and reason... that however does not define a gender, it defines THE SPECIES and the purpose of GENDER DISTINCTION.

The distinction is that; nearly without fail, that to which the female response is to emote... the male response is to reason and vice-versa.

In this we see yet another example of nature's design of the species, in specific terms... as such defines the design which joins male with female and in so doing, sets to lie, the farcical notions which seek to join male to male... .
None of which makes marriage only one man and one woman. Ask Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, and so forth and so on. Ask all the same sex couples throughout history.

YAWwwwwn!

None of which makes marriage only one man and one woman.

It quite literally does, precisely that.

You're citing exceptions. And exceptions make the rule, they do not invalidate the rule.

YAWwwwwn!

You're citing exceptions. And exceptions make the rule, they do not invalidate the rule.
Not at all. Because polygamy has been the majoritarian practice in our history. Only in the last 25 centuries has monogamy grown to rival and surpass it. Marriage has transformed over time, and it will transform again.

YAWwwwwn!

Not at all. Because polygamy has been the majoritarian practice in our history. Only in the last 25 centuries has monogamy grown to rival and surpass it. Marriage has transformed over time, and it will transform again.

Nonsense...

But setting aside your revision of human history, the fact remains that polygamy is the joining of man and woman... which as you clearly have not noticed, is in keeping with the natural design intrinsic to the Human Physiological Standard.

And just to be sure that we keep things in context with the theme of the thread ... thus indicating the stark distinctions between the Male and the Females.

Boys! I thought this thread was about the differences between men and women and not same sex marriage? :dunno: Now behave! Don't forget you are in the CDZ now. :biggrin:

Yeah, I was like, how did we get THERE? Plenty of threads to discuss same sex marriage!

YAWwwwwn!

Nonsense...

But setting aside your revision of human history, the fact remains that polygamy is the joining of man and woman... which as you clearly have not noticed, is in keeping with the natural design intrinsic to the Human Physiological Standard. And just to be sure that we keep things in context with the theme of the thread ... thus indicating the stark distinctions between the Male and the Females.
Yes, your argument is nonsense. Polygamy is not one man one woman: it is one man and how many he can get. Also man-man and woman-woman pairings are historical in our cultural settings. You argument is thwarted by natural law, the Bible, and history.

Keys is losing across the Board and in reality on the subject.

So he is extracting his pound of flesh, nothing more.

YAWwwwwn!

Nonsense...

But setting aside your revision of human history, the fact remains that polygamy is the joining of man and woman... which as you clearly have not noticed, is in keeping with the natural design intrinsic to the Human Physiological Standard.

And just to be sure that we keep things in context with the theme of the thread ... thus indicating the stark distinctions between the Male and the Females.
No. Polygamy is one man and many women or one woman and many men. You're talking about monogyny.

Last edited:
I get tired of hearing about the differences between men and women.
Do you think women have core similarities that are consistent in all women? What about men?

I get tired of hearing about how all women like shoes. I don't.
I get tired of hearing how emotional women ar. I'm not.
I get tired of hearing about how women always want to talk about their feelings. I don't.

You? What about men?
Those are stereotypes. All people are different, much more so than one might think. The only true similarities are biological.

e he's the ONE GUY that knows!
Do you think women have core similarities that are consistent in all women? What about men?

I get tired of hearing about how women always want to talk about their feelings. I don't.

You? What about men?
There are some real differences in men and women. Our actions are dictated by instinct caused by the secretions of chemicals in our brains. Men and women have different levels of these chemicals and for the most part their brains are wired differently. I personally think women are quicker in processing thought and at the same time more emotional due to the suplus of hormones. Just found this interesting article.

How Men s Brains Are Wired Differently than Women s - Scientific American
When speaking of instinct, I think it's hard to differentiate between behavior that is purely genetic and behavior that is learned. As children we learn to behave as other expect us to behave. Today there is far less expectations along those lines.

You? What about men?
There are some real differences in men and women. Our actions are dictated by instinct caused by the secretions of chemicals in our brains. Men and women have different levels of these chemicals and for the most part their brains are wired differently. I personally think women are quicker in processing thought and at the same time more emotional due to the suplus of hormones. Just found this interesting article.

When speaking of instinct, I think it's hard to differentiate between behavior that is purely genetic and behavior that is learned. As children we learn to behave as other expect us to behave. Today there is far less expectations along those lines.

What is genetic about behavior? Behavior is learned not inherited.

You? What about men?

Some behavior is inherited.

You? What about men?

Do explain. Teach me something.

You? What about men?

Do explain. Teach me something.
How do two people that are related and have never met have the same speech pattern and mannerisms?

Forum List

Back