Memo Outlines House GOP's Plan Of Attack Against Obamacare

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
When you're planning evil conniving shit, DON'T PUT IT IN WRITING -- Idiots!!

A memo circulated among House Republicans this week details the GOP's plan to relentlessly attack the Affordable Care Act over the course of the next several months, the New York Times reported.

The memo contains a number of talking points that echo some of the GOP's most dire warnings about the health care law.

"Because of Obamacare, I Lost My Insurance.” reads one.

“The Exchanges May Not Be Secure, Putting Personal Information at Risk,” reads another.

According to the Times, GOP strategists intend to use the next several months to "gather stories of people affected by the health care law — through social media, letters from constituents, or meetings during visits back home — and use them to open a line of attack, keep it going until it enters the public discourse and forces a response, then quickly pivot to the next topic."

Stop playing power games and do your f-ing jobs, bitches.

If Democrats followed that principle Obamacare would never have been made law because you can't make something law unless you write it down.

Not really sure why you thinking fighting this evil is somehow evil. But then you never have had good reasoning skills.

Funny they had to put it in a memo as if they'd forget or not know to do that. The goofs.

The point is these clowns are being paid 6-figure salaries + benefits TO DO A JOB.

And they refuse to do it. They play at this endless tug-o-war of power. -- I think with the Teabagger class of 2010, they are just too incompetent to do the job, so they just scream an make noise.

The point is these clowns are being paid 6-figure salaries + benefits TO DO A JOB.

And they refuse to do it. They play at this endless tug-o-war of power. -- I think with the Teabagger class of 2010, they are just too incompetent to do the job, so they just scream an make noise.

Yes, they are so coming to resemble prototypical liberals!

The memo contains a number of talking points that echo some of the GOP's most dire warnings about the health care law.

“The Exchanges May Not Be Secure, Putting Personal Information at Risk,” reads another.

I hold in my hand a leaked Democratic strategy memo.

"Because of ObamaCare, I Had Insurance After I Got Cancer".

"Republicans Refused To Set Up Insurance Exchanges In Their States".

It will probably be best to shut off our TV's and radios between July 4 and November 11 next year to avoid the billion dollar flood of issue ads.

Funny they had to put it in a memo as if they'd forget or not know to do that. The goofs.

The GOP are idiots that are up to dirty tricks once again. They just all want to be on the same page with the lies they are going to parrot.

The GOP are idiots that are up to dirty tricks once again. They just all want to be on the same page with the lies they are going to parrot.

The democrats are idiots that are up to dirty tricks once again. They just all want to be on the same page with the lies they are going to parrot. :rolleyes:

Yep, heaven forbid that republicans use the commiecrat tactics against them. You fucking hypocrites never cease to amaze me.

A memo circulated among House Republicans this week details the GOP's plan to relentlessly attack the Affordable Care Act over the course of the next several months, the New York Times reported.

According to the Times, GOP strategists intend to use the next several months to "gather stories of people affected by the health care law — through social media, letters from constituents, or meetings during visits back home — and use them to open a line of attack, keep it going until it enters the public discourse and forces a response, then quickly pivot to the next topic."

wow, the proggies hate it when their shit's used on them,:lol:

whats the matter? trotting out cryin' po' people or dumping granny over the cliff doesn't work the other way? what whining simp...suck it up.

you just blew up the senate what do you need us for? hop to it , maybe you can keep the site up for more than an hour next time...:lol:

The democrats are idiots that are up to dirty tricks once again. They just all want to be on the same page with the lies they are going to parrot. :rolleyes:

they just decided that its better to take their toys and walk away in the senate and you have this dolt going off on gop dirty trix....you can't make this shit up I tell ya....:lol:

The democrats passed out a memo of lies to spread? Do tell,..

good one

:clap2:

They are doing their job. The problem here is your inability to understand what their job is. And it's not to fluff Obama.

That's YOUR job.

Forum List

Back