Megan Kelly on Anderson Cooper

She belongs at corrupt media outlets like NBC and CNN (Clinton News Network). That'll be where she ends up.

I thought Megyn Kelly's first question to Trump at the debate was very fair and actually did him a huge favor. Trump's campaign had to know the women question was going to come up repeatedly - if not in the primary most definitely in the general. Megyn's question gave them the opportunity to address very early on. It sounded like they were caught off guard though.

However, I had to stop watching Megyn Kelly by September/October. She kept hammering on the same point over and over about women instead of reporting on other news.

With that said, I think her book would be an interesting read. Would love to hear the thought process and the inside story.

I thought Megyn Kelly's first question to Trump at the debate was very fair and actually did him a huge favor. Trump's campaign had to know the women question was going to come up repeatedly - if not in the primary most definitely in the general. Megyn's question gave them the opportunity to address very early on. It sounded like they were caught off guard though.

However, I had to stop watching Megyn Kelly by September/October. She kept hammering on the same point over and over about women instead of reporting on other news.

With that said, I think her book would be an interesting read. Would love to hear the thought process and the inside story.

She became an Anti-Trump activist asshole. Fox News will be dumping her soon. That's why she's running around auditioning for corrupt media outlets like NBC and CNN (Clinton News Network).

And of course she's pushing her awful book. She represents everything wrong with today's American 'News' Media. But whatever, good riddance.

she must be a short timer with Fox. In a classy non agressive way, she laid in to Fox network AND Donald Trump last night .. if you have an IQ over 70 her new book might be worth a read. Interesting insider info on the story between her and Captn' Pissant.

Holding up real well for a 46 year old too.

not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but

FUCK TRUMP.
Hillary, the proven criminal, and confirmed pathological liar, lost.

lol

she must be a short timer with Fox. In a classy non agressive way, she laid in to Fox network AND Donald Trump last night .. if you have an IQ over 70 her new book might be worth a read. Interesting insider info on the story between her and Captn' Pissant.

FUCK TRUMP.

Your IQ is at least 200.

IGNORANCE quotient, that is.

And you are holding up real well for a nine year old.

FUCK TRUMP.
if you have an IQ over 70

well that leaves out white Southerners

And especially non-conservative people of color.

She became an Anti-Trump activist asshole. Fox News will be dumping her soon. That's why she's running around auditioning for corrupt media outlets like NBC and CNN (Clinton News Network).

And of course she's pushing her awful book. She represents everything wrong with today's American 'News' Media. But whatever, good riddance.

Shep Smith is just as bad.

You said IQ over 70 but imply you read it? Lol
Please try consistency

Anderson Cooper is on TV, I implied nothing .. I won't even imply what a dumbass you are, it's a given

FUCK TRUMP.
My IQ is 122, yours?

it shows too.

She will be at CNN before the end of the year...good riddance, I hate getting news from a lady in a evening gown and over sized earnings.

If Megyn Kelly leaves Fox then put Shannon Bream in her spot!

Megyn Kelly who?

Oh, you mean the blonde that is about to leave Fox News for MSNBC or CNN?

Well it is true she has her opinion on things which could be interesting but the reality is she is promoting her new book and looking for a bigger contract when she leaves Fox, but no matter where she goes she will never compete against Sean or Bill and would be a big bust for another network...

Also how low do you have to go to get the word out if you are being interviewed by Anderson Cooper!?!

When Bill O'Reilly trashed her the other night, the writing was on the wall for her at Fox. Can't imagine why Ailes would have figured her for an easy piece when she took pics like this:
rolleyes.gif

28gqwow.jpg

For the final year of her current deal, Ms. Kelly is set to receive about $15 million, people familiar with the matter said. The people said she is seeking an average annual salary north of $20 million for her next contract—which would put her on par with Fox host Bill O’Reilly.

Mr. Murdoch said money isn't an issue in the talks.

stupid bitch ... 15 million

RW rubes can't even spell FIFTEEN MILLION .. :lmao::lmao:

For the final year of her current deal, Ms. Kelly is set to receive about $15 million, people familiar with the matter said. The people said she is seeking an average annual salary north of $20 million for her next contract—which would put her on par with Fox host Bill O’Reilly.

Mr. Murdoch said money isn't an issue in the talks.

stupid bitch ... 15 million

RW rubes can't even spell FIFTEEN MILLION .. :lmao::lmao:

You couldn't spell "Megyn".
lol.gif

Forum List

Back