Meet Your Typical Bernie Supporter

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Patrick-Bradley-mugshot-2.jpg

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. (Windham Police Department)

This is the person that Hillary was really describing when she mentioned "Basket of Deplorables". But she was trying to label Trump supporters instead. The label fits with this guy:

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

13.gif

Last edited:
The only reason I don't wear one of my MAGA hats in public is because I know what could happen.
Do I want to risk getting sucker-punched by one of these fuckers?
No.
Do I want to risk being charged with with assault or man-slaughter?
No.
So I don't wear my little red hat in public.....this eliminates silly confrontations with idiots.

Bernie supporters are fighters.....cuz their leader's a fighter.

giphy.gif

Bernie bro’s are the biggest cowards on earth when confronted one on one

Man, I'm glad I'm on the back nine cause I don't want to be around if this Sanders mob ever gets control. The best thing for a normal American to do at this point is figure the best way to protect your money if these idiots get control.

It is much worse than that.
I live in a college town. My state is deep Republican, but the city I am in...most certainly is not.

I wouldn't think of wearing a MAGA hat. I wouldn't even wear this:

Womens-Blue-American-Flag-Singlet.jpg

I have no doubt I would at least get dirty looks.

The only reason I don't wear one of my MAGA hats in public is because I know what could happen.
No.
No.
So I don't wear my little red hat in public.....this eliminates silly confrontations with idiots.

giphy.gif

I wear a MAGA hat every day down to the local convenience store on the way to work, which is on the edge of a minor ghetto. The good news is, a handful of old veterans gather there daily to drink their coffee and talk hunting and fishing and old guy philosophy. We're also about a quarter of the local VFW and American Legion membership. However, I think it's more likely we'd be attacked by white collar white folk than anyone from the back streets. Let them take their best shot. And then we'll take ours . . . literally.

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. (Windham Police Department)

This is the person that Hillary was really describing when she mentioned "Basket of Deplorables". But she was trying to label Trump supporters instead. The label fits with this guy:

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

13.gif
U mean typical TRUMP HATER lol

No.
No.

giphy.gif

I dont wear one because I like my truck without key scratches and my tires with air in em.

No.
No.

giphy.gif

I dont wear one because I like my truck without key scratches and my tires with air in em.
I used to get the same when I had my Bush Cheney sticker.

13.gif
U mean typical TRUMP HATER lol
As opposed to being a random victim of fascist aggression.

Forum List

Back