Meet The Nutcase That's Suing Trump For Calling Her A Nutcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly! These goons get more stupid and clueless by the day! It is like being stuck in a world filled with clueless Homer Simpsons!

On another thread, another moron is trying to tell me that the covid shutdowns that THE LEFT did and the Floyd riots that THE LEFT DID in 2020 was the reason why THE LEFT voted Trump out of office and said HE had to go!!!

Then they were perfectly fine after Biden got in and TWICE AS MANY people died!

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST!!! :cuckoo:

I can't wait to see the movie they'll be making about this shit in twenty years or so.

Trump bragged more than once that he would do what she accused him of doing.
Do you want to prove that?.... Id like to see you try... she accused him of rape... so show a link where he bragged about rape....

Do you want to prove that?.... Id like to see you try... she accused him of rape... so show a link where he bragged about rape....

He/she/it can't.

The left cu*tists never can. They actually believe that just saying it makes it true. No shit!

Here it comes.....................................................:scared1:

Hey cheeseburger the caption says differently

Hey cupcake, it is bad enough you don't even know what Maples looks like, it is bad enough you can't even look at the facial features of my photo to see they are EXACTLY the same as yours, it is bad enough that you are too stupid to use one of the visual search engines to match it up to find it matches 30 others all identifying the woman in it as Marla, but even at that, you are dumb enough not to even believe your own eyes instead going by the "caption" or are too much a coward to even admit it.

If the woman in my picture is that skank Carroll, then she and Marla must both been born from the same fucking egg or been cloned from the other.

Case closed. You lose. Another hopeless leftard crashes and burns.

No its not... words mean things....

The leftist swine have worked so hard to convolute the language, like that little show and dance you just responded to.

When the adults regain control, one of the funnest things is going to be locking the left up in the mental institutions and programming that bullshit out of them, making them speak English again.

They've demanded for decades that we speak their bullshit gobbledegook, and payback is a motherfucker.

Fuck off, Drip. If what is alleged happened, that makes it somewhere between sexual advances to a sexual assault.

RAPE MEANS FORCED PENILE PENETRATION AND INTERCOURSE.

No way in a million years did Trump chase after that dog.

Don't you feel a little icky trying to define down rape or sexual assault?

So is it rape to sniff young girls hair as you rub their shoulders?...

Yeah, biting babies counts.

1705536689179.png

No. Unlike you, I know what the difference between rape and sexual assault is. Why don't you look them up.

If Carroll liked it and was willing, it then gets downgraded to a DATE.

With Trump I doubt anyone ever liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back