Meet the Bottomless Pinocchio

Hitlery has been around for 100 years or something.

I don't know who the OP is talking about, because he's a bed wetting parasite and none of his inane bullshit is worth reading, but when it comes to lying sociopath mother fuckers, democrooks own it.

Goldilocks has "won" every biggest liar award in the history of politics.

WINNER WINNER !

Goldilocks has "won" every biggest liar award in the history of politics.

WINNER WINNER !
Yup.... Hillary.

Hillary-1.png

I believe in the end people get what they deserve, more often than not.

After over a decade of subjecting the citizens of the United States to some of THE biggest 'whoppers' ever told in this country....

- 'I did not have sex with that woman'
- 'If you like your plan / doctor you can keep your plan / doctor'
- 'It wasn't a terrorist attack - it was a 'protest over a video' / 'case of workplace violence'
- etc...

Democrats got what they deserved with the election of Donald Trump as President.

:lmao:

I've been saying for years that pseudocons believe the more you tell a lie, the truer it becomes.

It's no wonder they love Trump.

I believe in the end people get what they deserve, more often than not.

After over a decade of subjecting the citizens of the United States to some of THE biggest 'whoppers' ever told in this country....

- 'I did not have sex with that woman'
- 'If you like your plan / doctor you can keep your plan / doctor'
- 'It wasn't a terrorist attack - it was a 'protest over a video' / 'case of workplace violence'
- etc...

Democrats got what they deserved with the election of Donald Trump as President.

:lmao:
"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Yep! Trump is just like him. You bet.

I full concede Trump is just like Obama and Clinton. Absolutely. You get no argument from me on that count.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks."

Trump says he didn't know about Stormy Daniels payment

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Forum List

Back