Meet some Trump supporters.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly... neither Trump nor Obama has any control over who supports them.

Of course, you should come to the realization that within that dwindling 34% who still approve of the orange clown, MANY are KKK, white supremacist, Nazi members.....and, of course, YOU.

Let THAT sink in.....

And you are doing your best to fulfill LBJ's promise to his Party.

And you are doing your best to fulfill LBJ's promise to his Party.

What the fuck does LBJ have to do with the thread's topic??

Should we also bring up Andrew Jackson on this thread???

kkk_byrd.jpg

Hey, let's name some shit after this Grand Dragon.

Oh, wait, there's over 50 honoring him.

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

Any KKK of today that wants to rebuke the KKK and repent, change their life, and become a good, sorrowful for his sins man....is worthy of praise as well!

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[20] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[21] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

Yeah, he hated it after it was no longer politically expedient for him. He was a cross burning scum bag. I hope it hurt badly when he died so that he had no rest before he went to hell. And here you leftist are, loving the Klan while condemning it. Cowards.
what ridiculous, utter, bull crap about leftists! :lol:

yes, it took time for God to heel him completely from his own hatred and sins...

but the power of God and good, won in the end! He ain't burning my dear one, but those unwilling to forgive as asked by God of all of us, (so that we may be shown mercy for our own sins and short comings on the day of judgement) may have the fate you ascribed to senator byrd....be careful! :eek:

Last edited:
kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

Any KKK of today that wants to rebuke the KKK and repent, change their life, and become a good, sorrowful for his sins man....is worthy of praise as well!

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[20] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[21] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

Yeah, he hated it after it was no longer politically expedient for him. He was a cross burning scum bag. I hope it hurt badly when he died so that he had no rest before he went to hell. And here you leftist are, loving the Klan while condemning it. Cowards.

yes, it took time for God to heel him completely from own hatred and sins...

but the power of God and good, won in the end! He ain't burning my dear one, but those unwilling to forgive as asked by God of all of us, (so that we may be shown mercy for our own sins and short comings on the day of judgement) may have the fate you ascribed to senator byrd....be careful! :eek:

Maybe in your head where you are a warrior princess riding a glitter shitting unicorn. Let's look at exactly what he He said and its context. First context. He said he would keep N words voting democrat for the next 200 years. He said that to two governors of a couple states while he was president. So how have the black folks he was talking about been voting hmmm?

What right wing morons on here "forget" is that MANY among the anti KKK, anti Nazi and anti white supremacist groups........were University of Virginia students and citizens of Charlottesvlle....and NOT just antifa people.
This is true.

But, if they were trying to stop the racist kkk idiots from exercising their right to assembly and peaceful protest, those UVA students and citizens were WRONG and no better than ANTIFA. They went out there and trampled on MY rights when they trampled on the idiot racist nazi kkk motherfuckers.

The logic is all fucked up on both sides:

KKK idiots support racism/racial inequality;
Libertarian/Freedom-Loving Americans support free speech/peaceful protest;
therefore, Libertarians/Freedom-Loving Americans support racism/racial inequality = WRONG

But your same standard above is not applied to Trump. Rather, it's applied like this:

Trump supports free speech and peaceful protest;
KKK idiots peacefully protest taking down Lee's statue;
Other people (not racist idiots) peacefully protest taking down Lee's statue;
UVA students try to shut down all peaceful protests;
Trump says there were good guys on the protest side;
Therefore,
Trump calls KKK idiots "good guys"
Trump supports KKK idiots;
Trump denounces all UVA students;
Trump hates black people;
etc.

Also:

David Duke supports Trump;
Therefore,
Trump supports David Duke. WRONG

David Duke supports Trump;
Trump supports racial equality and racial harmony;
David Duke supports racial inequality; and racsim
Therefore,
Trump is lying. He really supports racial inequality and racism.

KKK supports Trump;
therefore,
Trump supports the KKK????

Political Support is a one-way street.

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

Maybe in your head where you are a warrior princess riding a glitter shitting unicorn. Let's look at exactly what he He said and its context. First context. He said he would keep N words voting democrat for the next 200 years. He said that to two governors of a couple states while he was president. So how have the black folks he was talking about been voting hmmm?

No evidence for that quote, mental midget. Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

No evidence for that quote, mental midget. Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

Lol, I'll make a bet with you. 9 month ban when you are proven wrong pusscake. LBJ was legendary for his contempt for blacks and his use of the word n!gger. As in, he said it to people with other people around. Now get back to chores.

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using "nigra" with some southern legislators and "negra" with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he'd simply call it "the ****** bill."

Same article,

Then in 1957, Johnson would help get the "****** bill" passed, known to most as the Civil Rights Act of 1957. With the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act, the segregationists would go to their graves knowing the cause they'd given their lives to had been betrayed, Frank Underwood style, by a man they believed to be one of their own. When Caro asked segregationist Georgia Democrat Herman Talmadge how he felt when Johnson, signing the Civil Rights Act, said "we shall overcome," Talmadge said "sick."

And there is soooooooooo much more and it's Not just LBJ and Robert Byrd. You must be riding bitch on car4all's unicorn.

kkk_byrd.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg
Tardo,

You sure are filled with piss and vinegar, is that your god's drink?

ahemmmm, we were talking about Senator Byrd, not LBJ and I posted a link to Byrd's progressive apologies over the decades of his reformation and years of his gradual repentance.... hello?

feel free to get back to me on my answer to your post regarding Senator Byrd

Exactly... neither Trump nor Obama has any control over who supports them.

Of course, you should come to the realization that within that dwindling 34% who still approve of the orange clown, MANY are KKK, white supremacist, Nazi members.....and, of course, YOU.

Let THAT sink in.....

And you and your base are comprised of racists, communists, etc. Doesn't make you one... even though I suspect you are.

Let THAT stink in...

Tardo,

Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using "nigra" with some southern legislators and "negra" with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he'd simply call it "the ****** bill."

Same article,

Then in 1957, Johnson would help get the "****** bill" passed, known to most as the Civil Rights Act of 1957. With the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act, the segregationists would go to their graves knowing the cause they'd given their lives to had been betrayed, Frank Underwood style, by a man they believed to be one of their own. When Caro asked segregationist Georgia Democrat Herman Talmadge how he felt when Johnson, signing the Civil Rights Act, said "we shall overcome," Talmadge said "sick."

And there is soooooooooo much more and it's Not just LBJ and Robert Byrd. You must be riding bitch on car4all's unicorn.
LBJ used blacks to wield political power and take credit. He didn't give a rats ass about black people. In fact, that asshole HATED black people. He was a filthy racist motherfucker.

I get disgusted when I watch people praise intolerable assholes for doing the right thing for unequivocally and deceitfully wrong reason. LBJ did the right thing ONCE. That's the only good thing anybody can say about that despicable filth bag of a human being. (and this is coming from a native Texan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back