Meet Norma McConey. ROE

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
The case Roe V Wade was a LIE. She started the case after being talked into lying that she was raped. She later had that child and ADMITTED it.

She even talked about having nightmares over dead babies.

So meet ROE.........

iu

original.jpg

That is the FETUS in Roe V Wade. Never aborted.

In a series of interviews that she dubbed her “deathbed confession,” McCorvey calls it all an “act.”

“I was the big fish,” McCorvey says in the documentary. “I think it was a mutual thing … I took their money and they’d put me out in front of the cameras and tell me what to say.”

Numerous headlines have suggested that McCorvey was “paid to change her mind” on abortion, despite the fact that those are not actually her words. In trying to unearth the real narrative, I spoke with many of her close friends, three of whom went on the record. Those three, in addition to others, reject the idea that she was bribed into switching sides. Their story of McCorvey and their relationship with her is much more complex, intimate, and humane.

“For this new documentary to quote Norma saying she was not genuinely pro-life is very suspicious,” said Father Frank Pavone, director of Priests for Life. “I knew Norma. Her pro-life convictions were not an act.”

A LIAR brought us 61 million dead babies..........She lied for both sides..........lmao
EVIL............LIES............LAWYERS telling here to say................YOU GOT RAPED...........

This is what CHANGED AMERICA.............A LIAR..........

The case Roe V Wade was a LIE. She started the case after being talked into lying that she was raped. She later had that child and ADMITTED it.

So meet ROE.........

iu

original.jpg

That is the FETUS in Roe V Wade. Never aborted.
No amount you can say against it , I am pro-choice, its between her doctor and the patient. And I'm post menopausal.

So meet ROE.........

She was a sad creature.... used by the pro-abortion lobby, and when they were through with her, she got used by the Religious Zealots.

None of which means that we should overturn Roe.

No amount you can say against it , I am pro-choice, its between her doctor and the patient. And I'm post menopausal.
I don't care. I posted Roe Data.............She was told to lie about being raped in the case. She had the child and later was paid to be pro life.......Was she pro life really..........who knows.

She is a LIAR........AND THAT LIE has killed 61 million babies aborted.

Forum List

Back