Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
What about this

I only need 9 m of training

We have established I am only a semi dimwit

I met a woman in Florida that did that for a living. Back in the days of wired connections to the internet. She traveled nonstop. Location will never be an issue.

What about this

I only need 9 m of training

We have established I am only a semi dimwit
Oh Lord, Please don't touch my records, diagnosis or input into anything that will affect insurance.

Oh Lord, Please don't touch my records, diagnosis or input into anything that will affect insurance.

You don't have to worry about that................India has all of our medical information.

I worked in medical billing for some years, and most all the healthcare companies in the USA sent ALL of our billing to India.
India.............where there are NO HIPAA laws, and where they sell and give out our personal information to make a few bucks.
This is why scammers are so plentiful nowadays............they have access to ALL of our information........private, health, and insurance.

I wanted to get into coding, but its fucking expensive. And the book you have to get is like $300.00 for a USED one.

Although it's different from medical coding, my wife was a medical transcriptionist for the local hospital for 8 years. It was a stressful job because she had to figure out what doctors were saying, and some of them had the mumble-mouth.

Although it's different from medical coding, my wife was a medical transcriptionist for the local hospital for 8 years. It was a stressful job because she had to figure out what doctors were saying, and some of them had the mumble-mouth.
Many Docs are A holes

You don't have to worry about that................India has all of our medical information.

I worked in medical billing for some years, and most all the healthcare companies in the USA sent ALL of our billing to India.
India.............where there are NO HIPAA laws, and where they sell and give out our personal information to make a few bucks.
This is why scammers are so plentiful nowadays............they have access to ALL of our information........private, health, and insurance.

PJ did some coding years ago before changing to insurance and patient accounts, and had to correct or send back things to coders. They did it all in-house for the hospital (a pretty good size one) and some associated clinics and a smaller hospital or two. She said most of it gets natural, but they have and need the books right beside them. Lots of procedures, lots of codes for every stay. She said most were pretty good if they had good attention to detail and picked up well.

Is it hard
Can I get a job.

Its not really that hard, its just a LOT of learning.

Most codes you will use are the most used ones. Usually, the only different codes you would use are for patients that had surgeries.

Most patients all use the standard codes for the regular stuff we all see doctors for.

Plus, you have your code book as a reference guide.

Most codes you will use are the most used ones. Usually, the only different codes you would use are for patients that had surgeries.

Most patients all use the standard codes for the regular stuff we all see doctors for.

I ain’t the brightest but I think I can do it

Don't worry mam, your hysterectomy has been approved by your insurance and we have you booked to come in at 6AM Monday, May the 5th at Dollar General Hospital. :smoke:
Right, unfortunately I'm a guy going in with a constricted hemorrhoid, I think the coder needs another look a that doctor order, while I pump another tube of Prep H up my ass.

Also looking at

what Is the pay per hr
I would be ready to start in 2025

Right, unfortunately I'm a guy going in with a constricted hemorrhoid, I think the coder needs another look a that doctor order, while I pump another tube of Prep H up my ass.
It’s either this or back to doing nose job massages to wealthy Jewish clients

You begin by recording the stay of an elderly woman who had a hip operation two days ago. From her medical notes, you find out the ward she stayed on before surgery, how long her operation took, her recovery time and any other treatment she received. Then you use the special alphanumeric code you've been trained in and record everything on the computer system.

These records can be understood throughout the NHS and used to plan for future patient care. You love the detective element of your job, and learning about healthcare and new treatments means work is always interesting

Robots will be doing that next month .
Just love the BS second para .
Good luck .
You wrote a post without mentioning your ailments !!

Forum List

Back