Media unreasonably attack Gary Johnson over “Favorite Leader” Question

There's no leader alive today promoting the kind of freedom he's talking about. The question wasn't about past leaders. This is just negative media spin. Next thing you know, they'll say he can't even name a single country or country's leader, much less one who's so much about freedom that he looks up to him/her. OMG.. some of these people are on crazy pills, not Gary.
since you are one of his supporters why dont you try answering for him.... who is your favorite world leader?

and please dont say Cheech and Chong
None of the world leaders are about the kind of freedom I look up to.. so none yet.. it's ridiculous!

You can't base your opinion someone just because they look stupid.
Look at Gary Johnson. He looks both stupid and goofy.

Then he couldn't name a single leader outside the country. Not one. It's better to name Putin than no one.

At least Republicans and Trump love V. Putin.

And he said he hasn't smoked pot for 7 weeks. So it can't be a memory issue.

That only leaves stupid.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Trump.

“Aleppo Moment” attacks catastrophizing Gary Johnson’s intellect already underway. Next thing you know, everyone will be saying he can't even name any leader at all, much less one that has views similiar to his that he respects.

Media unreasonably attack Gary Johnson over "Favorite Leader" Question

It's kind of ridiculous. He makes one mistake over knowing something, and yet no one bothers to ask Hillary or Trump about these things, they just get hung up on whether they're ill or not.
He couldn't think of the name of one foreign leader he liked.

That's a problem.

Even i can think of one...Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Here's another few from the past.

Sir Winston Churchill, Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, and Pope Francis.

When you answer questions like this, the media likes to attach all that leader's flaws to the candidate as thouh he/she approves of all the bad things. Gary Johnson isn't this "I can't recall" candidate on how many times he passes out *cough cough Hillary*... apparently Trump can't recall opposing everything today that was for yesterday. Didn't Trump also say he was going to protect articles of the Constitution that didn't even exist? bwahaha.. I could go all day about the other 2 old party candidates.. you only got a couple things. Really want to go there? :D

“Aleppo Moment” attacks catastrophizing Gary Johnson’s intellect already underway. Next thing you know, everyone will be saying he can't even name any leader at all, much less one that has views similiar to his that he respects.

It's kind of ridiculous. He makes one mistake over knowing something, and yet no one bothers to ask Hillary or Trump about these things, they just get hung up on whether they're ill or not.

That's a problem.

Even i can think of one...Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Here's another few from the past.

When you answer questions like this, the media likes to attach all that leader's flaws to the candidate as thouh he/she approves of all the bad things. Gary Johnson isn't this "I can't recall" candidate on how many times he passes out *cough cough Hillary*... apparently Trump can't recall opposing everything today that was for yesterday. Didn't Trump also say he was going to protect articles of the Constitution that didn't even exist? bwahaha.. I could go all day about the other 2 old party candidates.. you only got a couple things. Really want to go there? :D
You're mistaken of course.
You claim that once someone takes a position they cannot change it because of new evidence coming to light. Instead they have to keep with it despite overwhelming evidence which shows they were wrong. That's what Hillary and Obama do.

You can't base your opinion someone just because they look stupid.
Look at Gary Johnson. He looks both stupid and goofy.

Then he couldn't name a single leader outside the country. Not one. It's better to name Putin than no one.

At least Republicans and Trump love V. Putin.

And he said he hasn't smoked pot for 7 weeks. So it can't be a memory issue.

That only leaves stupid.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Trump.

I would have said Pinochet

pinochet2.jpg

"Everything I did, all my actions, all of the problems I had I dedicate to God and to Chile, because I kept Chile from becoming Communist."-- Augusto Pinochet

That's a problem.

Even i can think of one...Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Here's another few from the past and present.

Okay, and you've managed to think of this sat behind your computer. Imagine doing it in front of the cameras.

Yeah, he's a politician, it's his job. But he's also a human. Maybe he doesn't like that many leaders.

There's this expectation that these dancing monkeys will perform for us, and if they don't perform then they won't be a good leader. Right now Trump and Hillary and dancing like crazy, and the people are clapping like lunatics, it's ridiculous.

Don't you think the voters should change their perceptions somewhat?

Forum List

Back