Media Gets Failed “Wagner Coup” in Russia Completely Wrong, Zelensky Suspends Elections, & Journalist Lev Golinkin Exposes Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi Militias

Perfectly clear.

Wagner Group took out Dominion Voting Machines in Ukraine - sorry, no election because Zelenskkky wouldn't win without them...

Now that Wagner Group is "unemployed," maybe we can all pitch in $$$ and hire them to wipe out the cheating voting machines here with precision strikes...

konradv

Lev Golinkin is a Ukrainian Jewish journalist whose work has appeared in CNN , msnbc and other western outlets… he grew up in the Soviet Union and he is extremely critical of the Soviet union history. So now the game has been changed we’re not dealing with a “russian propagandist. “ We’re dealing with a Journalist now.

You can catch his part of the interview at about the one hour and 10 minute mark of the video

Lev explains that the neo Nazi threat is being white washed by the western press and politicians in America. It’s all the more ironic because people like Marjorie green is called a Nazi for nothing for no good reason. But on the other hand western news outlets will give interviews to Ukrainian Nazis, who visibly have portraits of pro third Reich officials in the background.

Ukrainian Neo-Nazis have even been invited to the United States to give speeches to politicians and large crowds.

It’s all happening and the response by the pro Ukraine people because they are racist themselves or they said we don’t care about it is to either talk about some weird looking Russian guy who has Nazi tattoos they usually show pictures of like the same guy followed by proclaiming “Russia is a fascist state”

But from the pro Ukraine people there is never an actual response to this issue. It’s simple because they are either Nazis themselves or they see it they know what’s happening and they just don’t care about it.

According to Lev ….Mark Hamill yes, that would be Luke Skywalker from Star Wars.. was pictured doing some sort of a video conference with Ukrainian neo-Nazis. They had Nazi symbols in the background. Nothing came of it Hollywood said nothing about it, the media said nothing about it the American establishment let it go.

This is the blatant hypocrisy of the American media. At least much of the American media perhaps not all of it.

Had Mark Hamill gone to a neo-Nazi meeting in America with the 10 American Nazis that still exist… he would be canceled. If Mark Hamill went on YouTube and put up Portrait of a swastika behind him and gave a speech he would be canceled. But he doesn’t get canceled for supporting neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

And while the third Reich did, of course, perpetuate the holocaust onto the Jewish people.

Here’s something to keep in mind for us, Americans. The third Reich was an enemy of America. Germans killed Americans. Many Americans died fighting in World War II alongside the Chinese the Soviets and the British to save the free world.

I’m providing my opinion I’m telling folks how I think about this in this post. In my heart and my soul, it feels good to go back to World War II and to look at alliances and friendships between a soviets, the Chinese in the American spirit that elicits a really good feeling. I think it’s a good thing.

I think it’s an insult to the American man who died storming the beaches of Normandy, who died at Iwo Jima. And I think it’s an insult to the British and the Soviet man who liberated the Jewish concentration camps during World War II ….that we have American politicians today giving money to neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

Sixties Fan

Do you feel what I’m saying brother

konradv

Lev Golinkin is a Ukrainian Jewish journalist whose work has appeared in CNN , msnbc and other western outlets… he grew up in the Soviet Union and he is extremely critical of the Soviet union history. So now the game has been changed we’re not dealing with a “russian propagandist. “ We’re dealing with a Journalist now.

You can catch his part of the interview at about the one hour and 10 minute mark of the video

Lev explains that the neo Nazi threat is being white washed by the western press and politicians in America. It’s all the more ironic because people like Marjorie green is called a Nazi for nothing for no good reason. But on the other hand western news outlets will give interviews to Ukrainian Nazis, who visibly have portraits of pro third Reich officials in the background.

Ukrainian Neo-Nazis have even been invited to the United States to give speeches to politicians and large crowds.

It’s all happening and the response by the pro Ukraine people because they are racist themselves or they said we don’t care about it is to either talk about some weird looking Russian guy who has Nazi tattoos they usually show pictures of like the same guy followed by proclaiming “Russia is a fascist state”

But from the pro Ukraine people there is never an actual response to this issue. It’s simple because they are either Nazis themselves or they see it they know what’s happening and they just don’t care about it.
Just because he’s Ukrainian doesn’t mean he can’t shill for Russia. There are all sorts of westerners that shill for China, for example. As a matter of fact, anyone that seeks out those few Ukrainian neo-Nazis there are, is probably a Russian shill by definition. They try to cover up their true leanings with a pleasing facade, while secretly pushing the party line. :rolleyes-41:

Glenn Greenwald, the heroic journalist. He’s not afraid to ask the tough questions.

Regardless of whether one’s a democrat or republican, or whatever…. I think we can all see that Glenn Greenwald is one of the old school journalists.

I think one, whether one is a democrat or republican, we can all see that you’re a paid poster with a goal of undermining American democracy and that you are an enemy of the American people and the American Constitution.

Take your Neo Nazi bullshit and shove it up your ass. Those who seek to undermine the democratically elected government of the Ukraine, while propping up the murderous authoritarian dictatorship of Putin is no friend of the American way of life.

And while the third Reich did, of course, perpetuate the holocaust onto the Jewish people.

Here’s something to keep in mind for us, Americans. The third Reich was an enemy of America. Germans killed Americans. Many Americans died fighting in World War II alongside the Chinese the Soviets and the British to save the free world.

I’m providing my opinion I’m telling folks how I think about this in this post. In my heart and my soul, it feels good to go back to World War II and to look at alliances and friendships between a soviets, the Chinese in the American spirit that elicits a really good feeling. I think it’s a good thing.

I think it’s an insult to the American man who died storming the beaches of Normandy, who died at Iwo Jima. And I think it’s an insult to the British and the Soviet man who liberated the Jewish concentration camps during World War II ….that we have American politicians today giving money to neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

Sixties Fan

Do you feel what I’m saying brother

We feel what you’re saying, brother. You’re a fucking authoritarian and your baselessly attacking a family who was victimized by the Nazi Holocaust.

Hate and lies are what you’re saying. Putin’s propaganda.

Forum List

Back