Measles eradicated in 2000. Michael Savage says Obama's open borders have brought it back

As you have now noted, there is nothing to indicate that this outbreak has anything to do with our Southern Border- and as the CDC says is likely to be from either a foreign tourist or an American tourist returning.

Hey einstein. By definition illegals are unscreened. There's all the evidence you need. As for the CDC, they are govt which means obama and he's a pathological liar.

You are an idiot.

and jews.

I didn't get any further than that......

The number of PBEs being filed is scary. The region stretching from Malibu south to Marina del Rey and inland as far as La Cienega Boulevard (and including Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills) averaged a 9.1 percent PBE level among preschoolers for the 2013-14 school year — a 26 percent jump from two years earlier. By comparison, L.A. County at large measured 2.2 percent in that period. Many preschools in this area spiked far higher, including Kabbalah Children’s Academy in Beverly Hills (57 percent) and the Waldorf Early Childhood Center in Santa Monica (68 percent).

But I guess pointing out that the Westside of Los Angeles is....... and jewish is bigoted or something?

Yeah- actually it is.
Lol. Facts are hateful!

When it comes to anti-semites- yes they are.

and jews.

The number of PBEs being filed is scary. The region stretching from Malibu south to Marina del Rey and inland as far as La Cienega Boulevard (and including Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills) averaged a 9.1 percent PBE level among preschoolers for the 2013-14 school year — a 26 percent jump from two years earlier. By comparison, L.A. County at large measured 2.2 percent in that period. Many preschools in this area spiked far higher, including Kabbalah Children’s Academy in Beverly Hills (57 percent) and the Waldorf Early Childhood Center in Santa Monica (68 percent).

But I guess pointing out that the Westside of Los Angeles is....... and jewish is bigoted or something?

Yeah- actually it is.
Lol. Facts are hateful!

Whatever, if the truth is anti-semitic, so be it. Call it what you want, I don't really care. In my book, the facts come before your feelings. And the data is settled on this.

Yeah- actually it is.
Lol. Facts are hateful!

Whatever, if the truth is anti-semitic, so be it. Call it what you want, I don't really care. In my book, the facts come before your feelings. And the data is settled on this.

Oh yes- and for you- clearly its about the Jews........

Yeah- actually it is.
Lol. Facts are hateful!

Seems like that is the case for you. You are the one obsessing over it, I was just reporting what the article said and an understanding of the basic demographics of the area.

Are you Jewish?

Half of anything Michael Savage says are outright blatant lies and half the things he says are untrue.

Yeah- actually it is.
Lol. Facts are hateful!

Seems like that is the case for you. You are the one obsessing over it, I was just reporting what the article said and an understanding of the basic demographics of the area.

Are you Jewish?

You weren't just reporting on what the article said- you specified and I quote:
but rich westside swpls and jews

And where does the article refer to Jews in LA? Not once

The article uses the word Jew twice- here:

A few school officials claim to have been unaware of PBE levels until THR inquired, and others say they’re not worried about the subject. “I’ve been here for 10 years and we haven’t seen any outbreaks,” says Elena van der Baan, administrator at Methodist Preschool of Pacific Palisades (21 percent). Concurs Chana Hertzberg, director of the Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center (18 percent): “Right now it’s not a problem for us. I don’t think it’s an issue.”

And here
THE WESTSIDE IS HARDLY THE ONLY PLACE where anti-vaccine sentiments run high. They’ve arisen in working-class religious and ethnic communities — Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn, the Amish in Ohio, a Somali enclave in Minnesota

Nowhere does the article say that "Jews' are responsible for the measles outbreak- you and you alone are responsible for specifying Jews as opposed to Amish or Methodist or Christian.

Lol. Facts are hateful!

Are you Jewish?

A few school officials claim to have been unaware of PBE levels until THR inquired, and others say they’re not worried about the subject. “I’ve been here for 10 years and we haven’t seen any outbreaks,” says Elena van der Baan, administrator at Methodist Preschool of Pacific Palisades (21 percent). Concurs Chana Hertzberg, director of the Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center (18 percent): “Right now it’s not a problem for us. I don’t think it’s an issue.”

And here
THE WESTSIDE IS HARDLY THE ONLY PLACE where anti-vaccine sentiments run high. They’ve arisen in working-class religious and ethnic communities — Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn, the Amish in Ohio, a Somali enclave in Minnesota

Nowhere does the article say that "Jews' are responsible for the measles outbreak- you and you alone are responsible for specifying Jews as opposed to Amish or Methodist or Christian.

Amish in Ohio are responsible for the Measles outbreak in Los Angeles?

Was that quote to disprove my point or something?

You just affirmed it.

I just find it amusing that these "highly educated" westside liberals lack the common sense that a mexican day laborer has to get his child vaccinated.

Good grief. If it is still around it is not eradicated.

It was gone in america 15 years ago. Now the illegals have brought it back. It's obvious you don't have kids in school. You can't let UNSCREENED people from third world sewers enter america by the millions, you imbecile.
Wrong. Measles have never been eradicated from the US and they never will be until vaccinations around the world reach about 97%. Right now there's 20 million in the US who have not been vaccinated.

There is no evidence that illegal aliens are responsible for the current outbreak. The real responsibility lies with parents and governments that believe parents should have the right to endanger not only their kids lives but their community. .

Measles Cases and Outbreaks CDC
Even if they vaccinated everyone it will never be gone in nature. The minute you stop putting up the shield boom there it is.

I just find it amusing that these "highly educated" westside liberals lack the common sense that a mexican day laborer has to get his child vaccinated.

Thanks for verifying you are a paid shill for Big Pharma.

Are you Jewish?

And here

You just affirmed it.

I am quoting from the very same article you claim to have gotten 'jew' from.

The article mentions a Jewish school and a Christian school- but doesn't mention Jews at all- except when bunching Orthodox Jews in NY with Amish in Ohio.

You are the one who specifically identified 'jews' as part of the source of the measles outbreak.

Not the article you quoted.

Not relevant to the article you cited. Not relevant to the outbreak- relevant to you.

Good grief. If it is still around it is not eradicated.

It was gone in america 15 years ago. Now the illegals have brought it back. It's obvious you don't have kids in school. You can't let UNSCREENED people from third world sewers enter america by the millions, you imbecile.
Wrong. Measles have never been eradicated from the US and they never will be until vaccinations around the world reach about 97%. Right now there's 20 million in the US who have not been vaccinated.

There is no evidence that illegal aliens are responsible for the current outbreak. The real responsibility lies with parents and governments that believe parents should have the right to endanger not only their kids lives but their community. .

Measles Cases and Outbreaks CDC
Even if they vaccinated everyone it will never be gone in nature. The minute you stop putting up the shield boom there it is.

Worked for smallpox.

Might not work for Measles, but worth trying.

Polio is down to a few islands of infection in the world, where the local population refuses to get vaccinated.

You are surprised that liberals can be as idiotic as conservatives?

I am not.

Are you Jewish?

And here

You just affirmed it.

The article mentions a Jewish school and a Christian school- but doesn't mention Jews at all- except when bunching Orthodox Jews in NY with Amish in Ohio.

You are the one who specifically identified 'jews' as part of the source of the measles outbreak.

Not relevant to the article you cited. Not relevant to the outbreak- relevant to you.
So what are you saying, that jews don't go to the jewish schools with the high outbreak of measles?

You seem to lack any common sense. You are pressing this absurd point incredibly autistically. Just quit before you look more ridiculous.

You are surprised that liberals can be as idiotic as conservatives?

I am not.
Mexican laborers aren't conservative for the most part. At least from what I hear, I am not American.

It is interesting though, the two states with the highest vaccination rates are Mississippi and West Virginia, two conservative states.

I think this isn't as much a liberal/conservative issue. I think this is an issue of the authorities losing legitimacy and trust, this is for a plethora of reasons, some good some bad. But these trends like anti-vaxx will grow as we continually devolve from a high trust society to a low trust one.

Are you Jewish?

And here

You just affirmed it.

So what are you saying, that jews don't go to the jewish schools with the high outbreak of measles?

You seem to lack any common sense. You are pressing this absurd point incredibly autistically. Just quit before you look more ridiculous.

I am saying that you singled out Jews in an article that made no reference or inference that Jews were associated with the measles outbreak.

I am saying that you singled out Jews- based upon the mention of a Jewish school- while you didn't mention Christians- even though a Christian school was referenced.- and the Christian school had a higher rate of non-vaccination.

A few school officials claim to have been unaware of PBE levels until THR inquired, and others say they’re not worried about the subject. “I’ve been here for 10 years and we haven’t seen any outbreaks,” says Elena van der Baan, administrator at Methodist Preschool of Pacific Palisades (21 percent). Concurs Chana Hertzberg, director of the Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center (18 percent): “Right now it’s not a problem for us. I don’t think it’s an issue

IF you want the issue to die- then stop trying to excuse why you singled out Jews for mention.

IF you want to continue- please feel free to explain why you mentions Jews- but not Methodists

Are you Jewish?

And here

You just affirmed it.

I am saying that you singled out Jews in an article that made no reference or inference that Jews were associated with the measles outbreak.
No I didn't, and yes they were.

Forum List

Back