Meanwhile Back At The Ranch

It's only about destroying Trump and getting the NWO Globalist Puppets back in power. The 'rats' aren't only in the Democratic Party. There's a who lot of em in the Republican Party too. Nationalists must be eliminated. Trump is target #1. He dared to advocate looking out for American Citizens again. The NWO Globalists can't tolerate that. All we can do now, is pray for the man. I truly hope he makes it.

One of their fringe psychos will pull a Squeaky Fromm on him...that's what the traitorous Rat media is going for....

meanwhile Mueller and the investigation is still going full force gathering evidence to present to the grand jury ... :razz:

Excellent...and the GJ will laugh him out of chambers...he's got NOTHING.....this is all a charade at $400 an hour in lawyer billings. Shameful waste of our tax dollars.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP DURP DUH

if that were the case he could have never impaneled a grand jury, you idiot
That was before the whole entire thing was debunked, brought down like a house of cards.

Ive given you a dozen chances to call Mueller and tell him the investigation has been debunked, and you wont .. soooooooooooo

It's only about destroying Trump and getting the NWO Globalist Puppets back in power. The 'rats' aren't only in the Democratic Party. There's a who lot of em in the Republican Party too. Nationalists must be eliminated. Trump is target #1. He dared to advocate looking out for American Citizens again. The NWO Globalists can't tolerate that. All we can do now, is pray for the man. I truly hope he makes it.

One of their fringe psychos will pull a Squeaky Fromm on him...that's what the traitorous Rat media is going for....

Oh yeah, the Democrats have been inciting violence 24/7 since Election Day. It is a very dangerous time. The Democrats have created Thousands of Manchurian Candidates, like the loon who shot up the baseball game. I do fear for Trump.

Ive given you a dozen chances to call Mueller and tell him the investigation has been debunked, and you wont .. soooooooooooo

Hey dickhead....if Mueller had anything it would have leaked weeks ago. You'd be better off asking the Easter Bunny for help bringing down our President.
desismileys_6961.gif

Forum List

Back