McDonald’s 'Dollar Menu' Has Customers All Fired Up Thanks To Joe Biden

Biden's homeless rely on the dollar menu.... inflation hurts the poor the hardest....
Actually homeless people here in Albuquerque can just walk in and ask for a sandwich and they are given one. Sign posted inside the building that says this.

Yes, the dollar menu is no more at McDonald's due to the Usurper's wreckless policies. Under Trump you could get a burger for a $1 but not under Biden. Using the McDonald's app the closest thing you can get cheap is a breakfast sandwich for $1.50 in the Deals section of the app. Nevertheless the fault of this travesty lies squarely on the Usurper aka Joe Biden.

Don't forget he got his employment figures from Bureau of Labor Statistics folks going back and dropping several months employment figures down so that Stupid Joe could report bigger employment gains. CHECK

I had a craving for Taco Bell this weekend, and I generally don’t like it at all. Anyway it was almost 9 bucks for the 3 regular taco meal with a drink so I canceled that order and I went across the street to the Mexican restaurant and for 50 cents less got better tacos. I was a little stunned as Taco Bell has always been the cheapest place around but not anymore. Build Back Better strikes again
Like McD’s and Wendy’s they dumped the dollar menu.

Like McD’s and Wendy’s they dumped the dollar menu.
We all knew McDonalds wasn’t going to be able to keep the Dollar Menu indefinitely

Nor Little Ceasers their $5 hot n ready pizzas

Let’s not pretend these are shocking developments

We all knew McDonalds wasn’t going to be able to keep the Dollar Menu indefinitely

Nor Little Ceasers their $5 hot n ready pizzas

Let’s not pretend these are shocking developments
All of them are currently too expensive for what you get.

All of them are currently too expensive for what you get.
🤷

I suppose I agree

But that’s how capitalism works

When/if the prices get to the point it hurts their bottom line, they’ll lower them

But as long as people are willing to pay what they’re charging, they’ll keep charging it

🤷

I suppose I agree

But that’s how capitalism works

When/if the prices get to the point it hurts their bottom line, they’ll lower them

But as long as people are willing to pay what they’re charging, they’ll keep charging it
Willing to pay?

Or able to pay?

If its the latter then it may be too late to save the American Dream

Yes, the dollar menu is no more at McDonald's due to the Usurper's wreckless policies.

Fast food and restaurants are the biggest scam now. I recently figured out that a popular Gland Slam breakfast at a popular food chain
should, according to inflation taking in the cost of everything, SHOULD cost about $7.60 now! Instead they now charge
about $10.60 for the meal and at that without toppings you used to get with the meal. Now you have to
pay an added $2.50 for that too upping the final cost of what they used to sell profitably
for $1.99 in the 80s and should charge $7.60 for now to well over $13.00.

OIP.5dHaMY.jpeg

A few decades ago the food at Taco Bell was actually decent. However, the last time we ordered from TB the food was absolutely terrible.

Throw in it being expensive then forget it.

Taco Bell was a godsend for a broke guy working on the road. I remember I could get a Bean Burrito for 69 cents. So for a buck and a half I was full.

To good news is that I worked outside.

Forum List

Back