McCain is a loooozzzzzzeeeerrrrrr

Obviously the poster is a loser. big time. he's just another liberal that dropped his pants and bent over the table. thank you poster one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets look at a real townhall meeting. the ones the liberal defects don't want you to see

[youtube]w5IInBP9D_s[/youtube]

your illegal astro turf gov is calling you thugs, mobs and Nazi's. :lol:

As the republicans continue to discard people from their party, it makes you wonder who will be left. The right-wing refuses too allow the party to seek a moderate tone. What we are left with is Rush Limbaugh, Palin, Cheney and the rest of the hate/fear crowd.

Its sad what has become of a once great party

As the republicans continue to discard people from their party, it makes you wonder who will be left. The right-wing refuses too allow the party to seek a moderate tone. What we are left with is Rush Limbaugh, Palin, Cheney and the rest of the hate/fear crowd.

keep your powder dry pal. the liberals are committing political suicide in front of the camera's every day. their writing their own pink slips................

keep your powder dry pal. the liberals are committing political suicide in front of the camera's every day. their writing their own pink slips................

Hey Namvet....

Take me to your leader

You ain't got one

Hey Namvet....

Take me to your leader

You ain't got one

rcsvfq.jpg

Hey Namvet....

Take me to your leader

You ain't got one

rcsvfq.jpg

Thanks namvet....just what I wanted to hear

As long as the republican party continues to consider Palin to be a legitimate candidate, liberals have nothing to fear.

So..

Do all you Nam Vets out there endorse that John McCain is a LOSER???

yeah, hmmm...lets see here...conservatives want to replace him and liberals call him mcshame and ...what are some of the other names you all call him?

September 4, 2008
RUSH: I'm calling Senator McCain "Senator McBrilliant" lately, Neil. This was just a brilliant and gutsy choice, and it's very typical of his fearless approach to things, and it's a testament to his character.

Thanks namvet....just what I wanted to hear

As long as the republican party continues to consider Palin to be a legitimate candidate, liberals have nothing to fear.

we'll stop the train if you want off

Did that train go over a bridge in Alaska? Did it no where? Doncha know, wink wink, mavericky, also...get back to ya. :eusa_angel:

BTY a left wing lib gave me that pic...............hmmmm

The only reason Obama Pod People don't like McCain is because he couldn't sign onto Facebook. The only reason I didn't like him was because I didn't know enough about Palin to be comfortable with her next to him.

The only reason Obama Pod People don't like McCain is because he couldn't sign onto Facebook. The only reason I didn't like him was because I didn't know enough about Palin to be comfortable with her next to him.

its true McCain has trouble with PC"s. he can't raise his arms up because of the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton.

its true McCain has trouble with PC"s. he can't raise his arms up because of the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton.

We thank him for that. He did give out a lot of info during those beatings like we all would have.

Forum List

Back