Mayorkas: Americans’ Priorities Are Subordinate to ‘Nation of Immigrants’

Mayorkas is a traitor to the United States of America, and he should be tried, convicted, sentenced, and publicly sent to the gallows. He swore an oath to the Constitution. He’s violated that oath... then again, again, and again. If not, deport him to Cuba, his rotten birthplace.

The Cuban-born, pro-migration border chief took a few procedural questions from picked journalists when he presented part of his new plans to import more migrants into Americans’ workplaces and neighborhoods. “Our president has led the largest expansion of legal pathways ever,” Mayorkas said to a mostly empty press room.

But Breitbart News asked about the fairness of Mayorkas’s maximum-migration policies for ordinary Americans at a time of sliding wages, rising rents, and expanding civic chaos:

The Biden migration has added at least six million people — including four million workers — to the nation’s population. That inflow is roughly three migrants for every four American births. Millions more are expected after Mayorkas lifts the Title 42 border barrier on May 11.

Mayorkas’ “Nation of Immigrants” claim refers to the Cold War lobbyist narrative that the United States is a homeland for migrants, not for Americans. The narrative was created by Democratic-linked advocacy groups and business interests, despite enduring Americans’ primary concerns for their fellow citizens.

The narrative has no basis in law and had little in 20th-century history. Moreover, many polls show that pluralities and majorities of diverse Americans want to welcome fewer migrants.
Six million future Democrat voters - what’s not to love?

If you’re a Democrat that is.

Mayorkas is a traitor to the United States of America, and he should be tried, convicted, sentenced, and publicly sent to the gallows. He swore an oath to the Constitution. He’s violated that oath... then again, again, and again. If not, deport him to Cuba, his rotten birthplace.

The Cuban-born, pro-migration border chief took a few procedural questions from picked journalists when he presented part of his new plans to import more migrants into Americans’ workplaces and neighborhoods. “Our president has led the largest expansion of legal pathways ever,” Mayorkas said to a mostly empty press room.

But Breitbart News asked about the fairness of Mayorkas’s maximum-migration policies for ordinary Americans at a time of sliding wages, rising rents, and expanding civic chaos:

The Biden migration has added at least six million people — including four million workers — to the nation’s population. That inflow is roughly three migrants for every four American births. Millions more are expected after Mayorkas lifts the Title 42 border barrier on May 11.

Mayorkas’ “Nation of Immigrants” claim refers to the Cold War lobbyist narrative that the United States is a homeland for migrants, not for Americans. The narrative was created by Democratic-linked advocacy groups and business interests, despite enduring Americans’ primary concerns for their fellow citizens.

The narrative has no basis in law and had little in 20th-century history. Moreover, many polls show that pluralities and majorities of diverse Americans want to welcome fewer migrants.
Of course Myorkas is a traitor, but he's doing exactly what the Democrats want, destroying our immigration system to quickly flood the country with millions upon millions of who knows what. We have no leadership, we have no border control, we have no justice system.

Nobody sane and paying attention develops a credible opinion based on myopic personal experiences.
We sane folks not running on feelings like to look at large scale data.
🤷

I base my opinions of people around me on my actual experiences with them.

I must be crazy, I guess.

There’s plenty of brown Americans who’s ancestors have been here just as long as white Americans
Not relevant, a 5th Generation Chinese American would agree that letting in 20 thousand + Unvetted Single Military Age Chinese Males is a HUGE MISTAKE .

The "filth" is cowardly pussies like you who have no justification for squatting in my great nation.
Whoah. Whoah, motherfucker!

You like living in cities n stuff huh? Without rough men that settled the wilderness so the weaker could thrive, you would not be doing that.

Whoah. Whoah, motherfucker!

You like living in cities n stuff huh? Without rough men that settled the wilderness so the weaker could thrive, you would not be doing that.

You think that brokeloser pussy is a "rough man"? :lmao:

Why aren't these border crashers "contributing" to their home countries?
Eliminate the income tax totally. Swap to consumption...it will elimnate all issues. Even no account vagrants will be paying taxes then. Revenues will literally triple.

Jo

Forum List

Back