Zone1 maybe we should hand the occupied Ukranian territories to Moscow after all?

Had you at least a grain of integrity and had your ever read my posts here, you would know that my stance is quite different from what the 'Ukrainian TV' says.
Okay, you have to be from the Soviet Era if you're past the conscription age, remember American Boy and your stance is different from the Ukie TV. But what made a stupid fuck out of you then if you say that shit about your personal quite happy soviet past and believe in Butcha, Russians agonizing without McDonald's and washing machines and don't see your men dying out for America on your own soil?

Last edited:
Just been watching videos showing that the UAF PLIGHT HAS FURTHER WORSENED -- IF THAT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE

**The Russians have now advanced their drone technology and now they have night and thermo vision .

** UAF videos have been acquired showing that trench warfare was being carried out by women .
Fighting regular Russian Army ground troops .
This was around the Ardviika area in the Kharkiv Oblast .

The mind boggles .

Okay, you have to be from the Soviet Era if you're past the conscription age, remember American Boy and your stance is different from the Ukie TV. But what made a stupid fuck out of you then if you say that shit about your personal quite happy soviet past and believe in Butcha, Russians agonizing without McDonald's and washing machines and don't see your men dying out for America on your own soil?
You can see my age in my profile, genius.

About Bucha and other things. The time will put everything on their places. There is no point to discuss that now. For example, I have a first-hand evidence how your brave soldiers were shooting on a civil car column that was escaping the besieged city. And no, I don't think my coworker was lying, as well as the marks of a bullet on and inside his car where miraculously no one was hurt.

My reference to McDonald's was ironical, referencing to the past. But no worries, your backwater spot will see another Gorbachev, perestroika, '90s' and other so similar stuff.

You can see my age in my profile, genius.
Well then, you were born mind twisted, I see now. I can be quite sympathetic if you're disabled or something but if not and not in Poland or somewhere living off Uncle Sucker how are you going to escape the draft? You seem to be disaffected (learned a new word lately despite you accusing us of inability to learn anything) by Z and the 95th quarter and wouldn't want to die for the bastards, would you?

Last edited:
Well then, you were born mind twisted, I see now. I can be quite sympathetic if you're disabled or something but if not and not in Poland or somewhere living off Uncle Sucker how are you going to escape the draft? You seem to be disaffected (learned a new word lately despite you accusing us of inability to learn anything) by Z and the 95th quarter and wouldn't want to die for the bastards, would you?
I never was fan of Zelensky. He could remain in the history as a hero who stopped the invasion and preserved the Ukrainian state. But it seems he is going to be the worst.

I never was fan of Zelensky. He could remain in the history as a hero who stopped the invasion and preserved the Ukrainian state. But it seems he is going to be the worst.
I guess what you meant was "He could have gone down in history as a hero..." but could he? Don't you see Uncle Joe's hand sticking out of his puppety ass? How can he have his own view on anything Ukraine related when everything being done in Ukraine is American paid, from pensions to new homes of your government servants? There's no economy left, only good intentions of the "friendly" West. There was one once, the best of them all in the old USSR but for some reason you came to the idea that Pushkin is your foe but Bandera is vice versa. Remember "Mriya"? How is Antonov plant faring these days?

I guess what you meant was "He could have gone down in history as a hero..." but could he? Don't you see Uncle Joe's hand sticking out of his puppety ass? How can he have his own view on anything Ukraine related when everything being done in Ukraine is American paid, from pensions to new homes of your government servants? There's no economy left, only good intentions of the "friendly" West. There was one once, the best of them all in the old USSR but for some reason you came to the idea that Pushkin is your foe but Bandera is vice versa. Remember "Mriya"? How is Antonov plant faring these days?
Zelensky and Biden are worth each other. A former showman longing for glory and respect, and having neither experience nor mindset of a statesman. And a corrupted and long-term bureaucrat who should have retired long ago.

Ukraine is a rural area. Always have been, and will always be. Ukrainians totally lack the work ethic to develop large scale industries and manufacturing. Ukraine just returns to her natural state. The Russians have similar mindset, btw. Though with some exceptions.

The Bolsheviks tried to carry out a great social and economic experiment, that would have turned the biggest agricultural areas of Europe with unskilled and under-educated population into an industrial powerhouse. They managed to do that, indeed, at the expense of great many lives, but not for so long. Now, the natural state of things is just returning to its place.

Ukraine war LIVE: North Korea 'involved' in Putin's war as weapons fears grow

The President of South Korea has stated that directly or indirectly, North Korea has 'something to do' with both the war in Ukraine and the Israel war with Hamas.

Remote : Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:05:00 +0000
Local : 2023-11-13(Monday) 09 : 05 : 00
Found via NicerApp WebOS

we'll be fighting a war on 3 or 4 major long-lasting fronts[1] soon, against what i call the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance, which has a population count that outnumbers NATO and their allies by rough count to a ratio of 3:1.

[1] Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, Iran??

maybe we should now give multi-polarity a real chance, and avoid all the bloodshed and wasted treasure.
never

Zelensky and Biden are worth each other. A former showman longing for glory and respect, and having neither experience nor mindset of a statesman. And a corrupted and long-term bureaucrat who should have retired long ago.

Ukraine is a rural area. Always have been, and will always be. Ukrainians totally lack the work ethic to develop large scale industries and manufacturing. Ukraine just returns to her natural state. The Russians have similar mindset, btw. Though with some exceptions.

The Bolsheviks tried to carry out a great social and economic experiment, that would have turned the biggest agricultural areas of Europe with unskilled and under-educated population into an industrial powerhouse. They managed to do that, indeed, at the expense of great many lives, but not for so long. Now, the natural state of things is just returning to its place.
No offence this time, just who won the war? What do they teach you in your textbooks now?

Ukraine war LIVE: North Korea 'involved' in Putin's war as weapons fears grow

The President of South Korea has stated that directly or indirectly, North Korea has 'something to do' with both the war in Ukraine and the Israel war with Hamas.

Remote : Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:05:00 +0000
Local : 2023-11-13(Monday) 09 : 05 : 00
Found via NicerApp WebOS

we'll be fighting a war on 3 or 4 major long-lasting fronts[1] soon, against what i call the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance, which has a population count that outnumbers NATO and their allies by rough count to a ratio of 3:1.

[1] Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, Iran??

maybe we should now give multi-polarity a real chance, and avoid all the bloodshed and wasted treasure.

How about we give the Ukraine to Hamas? 2 birds with one stone.

Okay. Who did most of the job? According to the textbooks.
What the heck textbooks? I left school more than 20 years ago. If we are talking about ground battles and the death toll, it was the Soviet Union. Is that an answer you wanted to hear?

What the heck fucking textbooks? (If you don't mind ;))
Your kids or nephews are taught with.

"If we are talking about ground battles and the death toll, it was the Soviet Union. Is that an answer you wanted to hear?"

Still the Soviet Union? Really? I thought it had to be Americans and to a lesser extend Banderites. How come? Why do they demolish Pushkin statues then?

Your kids or nephews are taught with.

"If we are talking about ground battles and the death toll, it was the Soviet Union. Is that an answer you wanted to hear?"

Still the Soviet Union? Really? I thought it had to be Americans and to a lesser extend Banderites. How come? Why do they demolish Pushkin statues then?
Because Pushkin, Lermontov and others are associated not with poetry and culture, but with a country that came to destroy and subjugate.

Unsurprisingly the US cannot see how they are setting themselves up for disaster because they are geo-politically inept and have no strategy .
It's all hand to mouth with no definition or clear speaking spokesperson .

The least of all worries should be handing Donbas etc to Moscow because Russia has it already and it will take much more of what is already effectively ex - Ukraine .
And what the US or NATO might think about that is irrelevant because they have no means of preventing it .

If the US allows itself to fight for Israel we know that it is likely that they will face more humiliation as the Jewish and Cult Christian forces will be swamped by the Allahu Akbars .
Moscow has effectively set itself up to survive a war of attrition. While it is costly there's no way Ukraine can keep up with them pace for pace.

I wouldn't call it "working"

It's led to a stalemate, one that continues to destabilize the entire planet.

I want Ukraine to win, but right now there is nothing preventing Russia from keeping this up for years.
FULL SUPPORT SPOKEN loud and long by the majority of Americans.
When its not looking like half of us are willing to back a dictator, they may withdraw.

Forum List

Back