Maxine Waters Says She's Going To Assassinate Trump Tonight

It is the usual tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. She gets on her hind legs and vaporizes. Everyone rolls their eyes and continues on with what they were doing
What do you suppose would happen if YOU said those words to a large crowd?

"take trump out" does not necessarily mean assassinate.
Apparently it does when you've sold yourself heart and soul to trump.

No, but she says she will take him out "TONIGHT", that sort of precludes the democratic process which takes time. Non thinking morons, like you, have a hard time with those concepts though.

This woman is crazy.

UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to 'go and take out Trump' - The American Mirror

EDITOR’S NOTE: YouTube has deleted the original video of Waters’s appearance. Another version has been embedded here and will be visible until it is removed, too.

It’s been only four months since Rep. Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders fan, but did one of his colleagues advocate violence against the president of the United States?

The one-note impeachment minstrel Maxine Waters promised a group that benefits “homeless LGBTQ youth” that she will “take out” the president — and the liberal audience wildly applauded.

Appearing recently at the Ali Forney Center gala in New York City, it only took Waters 27 seconds before she slammed Trump.​

My god, how much of a pussy do you have to be to pretend to fear Maxine Waters?

This woman is crazy.

UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to 'go and take out Trump' - The American Mirror

EDITOR’S NOTE: YouTube has deleted the original video of Waters’s appearance. Another version has been embedded here and will be visible until it is removed, too.

It’s been only four months since Rep. Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders fan, but did one of his colleagues advocate violence against the president of the United States?

The one-note impeachment minstrel Maxine Waters promised a group that benefits “homeless LGBTQ youth” that she will “take out” the president — and the liberal audience wildly applauded.

Appearing recently at the Ali Forney Center gala in New York City, it only took Waters 27 seconds before she slammed Trump.​

Nobody fears that old hag. We find her positions disgusting and contemptible.

In normal adult conversation there is no way you could construe it to assassinate the man.
My guess is that the OP is being facetious, and I think it's also possible that he's mocking the Left a little - imagine the outrage from the Left and the media had a Republican said that about Obama.

The worst part of all this is that we can no longer take much of anything seriously, including from our "leaders", and that doesn't bode well for a democracy.

I don't think it's facetiousness. I think a growing number of Americans are becoming VERY concerned with the direction the tone the radical angry left is taking. This is just the latest example. Once was a time, comments like this would essentially END a political career and probably end you up in custody by the men in dark shades.

MANY of us are wondering what it's going to take to shake us up enough to put a stop to this sort of thing. Do we wait until the president is actually assassinated and then listen to the left run around pretending sugar won't melt in their mouths and they had nothing to do with it? I think a LOT of people are genuinely concerned that might happen. Some nut bag hears this sort of rhetoric and then acts on it! It happens all the time!

This would be unacceptable if it were coming from some fringe radical kook but this is a sitting US Congressperson! And I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and be lectured to by a so-called "moderate" as if I am overreacting! It's a criminal offense to openly threaten the life of a president and it needs to be called out by EVERY decent American.

This woman is crazy.

I'm not afraid.....but a threat against the life of the president is a crime.
She should never be allowed anywhere near him now that she's said she's gonna kill him.
That means when he gives his SOTU address in January, she can watch it on TV from another building. :muahaha:

Shit-for-brains Waters uses a metaphor for assassination and YouTube censors it to protect her; meanwhile, a shoelace hanging in a tree on a college campus is a direct death threat to all blacks in America.
Really stupid lefties can't/won't/don't recognize the media discrepancy.

Funny how the libtards and regressives make a statement like this potential threat "funny" and make excuses......talk "aliens" blah blah blah

Imagine for ONE SECOND that a white Republican Congress Critter had said that EXACT SAME THING about Obama during his presidency.

Here's a slang idiom definition from TheFreeDictionary.com
take someone out
take someone out
1. tv. to block someone, as in a football game. I was supposed to take the left end out, but I was trapped under the center.
2. tv. to kill someone. (Underworld.) The boss told Rocko to take out Marlowe.
3. tv. to date someone. She wanted to take him out for an evening.

We could "assume" that definition 3 does not apply....anyone disagree?)
We could assume she possibly meant definition 1
But, due to the political climate, we CANNOT ignore that it "could" have been meant as definition 2

She should be investigated regardless....maybe put on a watch list

"take trump out" does not necessarily mean assassinate.
Amen to this. And if she was really serious about doing anything bad to him, she wouldn't say anything about it before doing it if she wanted it to actually happen. Now because of her big mouth everyone is aware of what her intention may be still.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

This woman is crazy.

I'm not afraid.....but a threat against the life of the president is a crime.
She should never be allowed anywhere near him now that she's said she's gonna kill him.
That means when he gives his SOTU address in January, she can watch it on TV from another building. :muahaha:

No one believes you believe she threatened to kill him. This is just more of you pretending to be concerned in order to demonize people because you have no political arguments.

Forum List

Back