Maxine Waters Gets Confronted By Constituent and Goes Ballistic: ‘You Can’t Impeach a Woman of Color

Yes, but you have to eliminate racist made stumbling blocks and hurdles some of us face.

There are none but the ones you place on yourself

Incorrect. There are hurdles you must jump if you are not white or male in this nation that white men do not. That's a fact. Now you can chose to jump them or they can stop you. But to make the comment you made, well that's just not how things are. Why white men believe they have the right to lecture others is he definition of white privilege. You are not black as far as I know so then how can you male such a comment when you have not had the experience to know?

That's pure nonsense. Everyone has trials in their life no matter how much color in in their pigment. They all have the power to overcome them if they work hard and sacrifice.

Denying it doesn't change it. Saying it's a fact that things ae unfair doesn't make that true. I've met successful men and women of all races. I've met non successful men and women of all races. Race had nothing to do with what they did or didn't acheivd

It's not pure nonsense. It's reality. And I'm not just talking about material wealth as the measure of success fool. A millionaire named James Blake was a victim of police brutality. Another millionaire named Thabo Sefalosha was a victim of police brutality. Henry Gates a world renown academic was roughed up by police in the garage of his own home. Forrest Whitaker a famous well known and awarded actor was arrested for shoplifting in a donut shop because he was racially profiled. All of these people are successful, and they all still face racism..

Yes race does deny people of he chance to be all they can be. Repeating to yourself that i's not so doesn't change this. Racism isn't just you have it tough and until you live as a non white person you can NEVER EVER understand how I can say that.
so when i got my ass kicked as a child in front of my mother by a group of black kids who kept saying they were doing it cause i was white - that's just me and my mom getting what we deserved cause we stopped to play in a public playground?

when a kid got lit on fire on the way home by black kids who said they were doing it cause he was white - is what again?

i don't play these bullshit reindeer games for the most part. but i do dive in and put an extreme stomping down when i see someone say one race isn't capable of racism. only so much lying sacks of shit i can see at any given time w/o comment.

Don't get stupid. There are at least 399 years of acts like that in which whites have such things to blacks here in America. So don't try going down that road with me.. So let's not try using the false equivalence to argue. The thing you don't get is that whites legislated these things and because of what they legislated damage had been done to communities of color which are economic, physical, emotional and mental and have yet to really be addressed. And as you see here the same racism that existed which caused the 399 years of terror we have faced. Did those blAck people deserve those things

Do we still deserve to be blamed for all crimes because we led in one category of crime? Do we deserve to be blamed for being on welfare and just taking money from whites when at leas 87 percent of all blacks work and pay taxes? I am here reading white people putting down ALL clacks not excluding any by saying some and ten you want to make a claim of what YOU aren't doing and what YOU didn't deserve and I am supposed to consider that..

Start thinking before you send me a post.

So when you can cite the same history from blacks as what whites are doing and have done, then we'll talk about both sides and racism. You got beat up because you were white and because whites had mistreated those black kids. White racism WAS responsible for what happened to you whether you agree with it or not. That white kid got burned up because hundreds of blacks have been burned, castrated and decapitated by whites. What ye sows, ye shall also reap. Your white asses are not getting these things just because you innocently exist. Those blacks who got burned up did nothing describe those things ether. These things are happening to your white asses because you refuse to repent, meaning yo don't want to change. When such things are bought up all you can do is refuse to take the first step by admitting the wrong, instead it's the "that was in the past I didn't do it" and that's not acceptable according to the one who created us.

What is about to happen to this country can be avoided, but it won't be. America will be penalized for that past and those who were not there will be the ones taking the punishment. That's how much your argument of not being held responsible for the past holds weight.

Whites commit at least 60 percent of the hate crimes with an anti black bias,. Every year whites lead the nation in hate crimes committed. So don't try whining to me about whites who get attacked by blacks when for every white who gets attacked by someone black 3-4 blacks get it from whites. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Whites have sowed hate racial division and anger, and don't understand why you get beat up by those you do it to. Are you little children or something? There will be no national amnesia just because you want to have your way. So grow up

So if you fee like Louganis dive right on in. But you are the one who will get stomped.

No surprise that this ignorant woman does not know she can be impeached per the constitution.

At the federal level, Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate. In Nixon v. United States (1993), the Supreme Court determined that the federal judiciary cannot review such proceedings.

The question here is what is she to be impeached for?

No surprise that this ignorant woman does not know she can be impeached per the constitution.

At the federal level, Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate. In Nixon v. United States (1993), the Supreme Court determined that the federal judiciary cannot review such proceedings.

Ethics charges. Brought to you by your own liberal media.

Now let the smoking and redirection and spinning begin!

She was cleared of those charges 5 years ago.

California Rep. Waters cleared of ethics charges

A House ethics panel has determined there is no evidence that Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) violated congressional rules when she called Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson in 2008 on behalf of minority-owned banks, despite her husband’s financial stake in one troubled institution.

At a rare public hearing Friday, members of the committee indicated they were prepared to accept the findings of the outside lawyer. The attorney, Billy Martin, found that Waters believed she was intervening on behalf of all minority-owned banks—and not directly on behalf of OneUnited Bank of Boston, in which her husband held stock.

He therefore found no evidence that she knowingly violated House rules. When she learned that OneUnited, on whose board her husband once sat, was seeking federal bailout funds, she ended her involvement, Martin concluded.

She can't be impeached....the OP doesn't seem to know enough about the Constitution to grasp that.

Folks, in the video you are about to witness a decades old problem since LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, the negro entitlement mentality. It's a fact that these type (think everything is owed to them) entities have become a serious generational problem for America. It's time for it to stop.

Witness the result of Affirmative Action on display in the form of an entity that resembles James Brown.
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/maxine-waters-gets-confronted-constituent-goes-ballistic-cant-impeach-woman-color-video/

That woman is evil, no two ways about it.

Don't get stupid. There are at least 399 years of acts like that in which whites have such things to blacks here in America. So don't try going down that road with me.. So let's not try using the false equivalence to argue. The thing you don't get is that whites legislated these things and because of what they legislated damage had been done to communities of color which are economic, physical, emotional and mental and have yet to really be addressed. And as you see here the same racism that existed which caused the 399 years of terror we have faced. Did those blAck people deserve those things

Do we still deserve to be blamed for all crimes because we led in one category of crime? Do we deserve to be blamed for being on welfare and just taking money from whites when at leas 87 percent of all blacks work and pay taxes? I am here reading white people putting down ALL clacks not excluding any by saying some and ten you want to make a claim of what YOU aren't doing and what YOU didn't deserve and I am supposed to consider that..

Start thinking before you send me a post.

So when you can cite the same history from blacks as what whites are doing and have done, then we'll talk about both sides and racism. You got beat up because you were white and because whites had mistreated those black kids. White racism WAS responsible for what happened to you whether you agree with it or not. That white kid got burned up because hundreds of blacks have been burned, castrated and decapitated by whites. What ye sows, ye shall also reap. Your white asses are not getting these things just because you innocently exist. Those blacks who got burned up did nothing describe those things ether. These things are happening to your white asses because you refuse to repent, meaning yo don't want to change. When such things are bought up all you can do is refuse to take the first step by admitting the wrong, instead it's the "that was in the past I didn't do it" and that's not acceptable according to the one who created us.

What is about to happen to this country can be avoided, but it won't be. America will be penalized for that past and those who were not there will be the ones taking the punishment. That's how much your argument of not being held responsible for the past holds weight.

Whites commit at least 60 percent of the hate crimes with an anti black bias,. Every year whites lead the nation in hate crimes committed. So don't try whining to me about whites who get attacked by blacks when for every white who gets attacked by someone black 3-4 blacks get it from whites. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Whites have sowed hate racial division and anger, and don't understand why you get beat up by those you do it to. Are you little children or something? There will be no national amnesia just because you want to have your way. So grow up

So if you fee like Louganis dive right on in. But you are the one who will get stomped.

Oh look, a hate filled racist.

Just what the board needed... :eusa_whistle:

She was cleared of those charges 5 years ago.

A House ethics panel has determined there is no evidence that Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) violated congressional rules when she called Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson in 2008 on behalf of minority-owned banks, despite her husband’s financial stake in one troubled institution.

At a rare public hearing Friday, members of the committee indicated they were prepared to accept the findings of the outside lawyer. The attorney, Billy Martin, found that Waters believed she was intervening on behalf of all minority-owned banks—and not directly on behalf of OneUnited Bank of Boston, in which her husband held stock.

He therefore found no evidence that she knowingly violated House rules. When she learned that OneUnited, on whose board her husband once sat, was seeking federal bailout funds, she ended her involvement, Martin concluded.

So what? Trump has never even been charged with anything, and you liars post day after day about how he should be impeached. What's the difference?

Maxine pulls the race card to defend her radical leftist, oft-confused liberal ass. WHY am I not surprised? Evidently she doesn't believe that 'what is good for the goose is good for the gander'...or the 'black swan'. :p

Folks, in the video you are about to witness a decades old problem since LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, the negro entitlement mentality. It's a fact that these type (think everything is owed to them) entities have become a serious generational problem for America. It's time for it to stop.

Witness the result of Affirmative Action on display in the form of an entity that resembles James Brown.
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/maxine-waters-gets-confronted-constituent-goes-ballistic-cant-impeach-woman-color-video/

So that means we have a 240 year problem since the constitution was signed called white entitlement.
White entitlement?

Bullshit.

Yes white entitlement. This is just how deep the fog of delusion is in the white conservative community that they cannot see how this nation was built on and continues to maintain white entitlement.
Not a Conservative.

Not falling for this white privilege shit, either.

Save that for your circle jerk fest.

Nothing has ever been handed to me.

The lib asks why the fake title hasn't been changed? I say why don't you stop posting all your lie filled bullshit? What's the difference? You gonna fix all that?

Forum List

Back